Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. T A AmuthanYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir, I have issue with acid reflux occasionally but from last one month there is tightness in my throat. One doctor prescribe me about endoscopy I did that and that was normal except small amount of gas in stomach. Doctor put me on PPI for 15 days but no relieve. Its been one month now and every day I am having feeling of tightness feeling in throat (with NO pain or blood, vomiting while eating food) nothing and also feeling of some thing being stuck in my throat after 30 minutes of eating. Will really appreciate what is the cause of this? I am also tensed because of this problem. CBC done its normal. Even when I woke up in morning that throat feeling start take over my mind. Please help me what symptoms are they?
Sir I am suffering from sinus asthma problem still 2010 dust allergies also affected aim using for bp nebistar 5 mg tablet and temporary escaping dust elergie I am using levo citrigen 5 mg this is correct or not any alternative suggestion for me sir.
As I am having vertigo problem. What all are its symptoms. Is there any requirements of physiotherapist consultancy for this.
I am suffering by chronic sinusitis. I do not have pain or sneeze but my nose get blocked usually. Nd watery mucus is there sometimes. I gone through a CT scan nd it says nasal polyps are there with concha bullosa. I do not want to get it done with the surgery. Please help me how can I get rid of it.
So I don't have money to see a doctor. Just want a diagnosis. My throat has been sore for a few days, more severe everyday. I don't have any nasal drip or runny nose so it's not allergy or cold. It's just my throat is on fire from the back of my mouth to my chest, red as hell, I have some what pressure uneasy feeling on my chest, have a dry cough, what could it be?
Audiogram shown I am deaf what would be the reason heaviness in left ear. Consulted with ent doctor but got no result.
My brother has nasal polyp. And doctor you suggested for its removal. Is there any other option. Or any other treatment in ayurveda.
Dear Doctor, My younger son age 12 years has nose bleeding problem. This happens any time like in the school, play ground, while sleeping also this has happened. Kindly let me know the reason, preventive measurement for this problem.
Sore throat can have many kinds of manifestations and the extent of soreness varies as well. Homeopathy offers multiple remedies for the varying degrees of an inflamed throat. These are some of the best homeopathic drugs in accordance with their symptoms:
- Aconitum: This medicine should be taken at the early onset of a sore throat. When there is redness of the throat and in addition to it swelling and burning, this can be the ideal remedy.
- Apis: This medicine is advisable when children have inflamed, red throat along with tonsils which become swollen with the consumption of hot food and beverages. In such instances, the child can’t swallow without experiencing recurring pain. The inflamed outer and inner throats are accompanied by a feeling of something being stuck in the throat due to an enlarged uvula.
- Belladonna: Acute tonsillitis is best treated with belladonna. Preferably it should be used at the onset of a sore throat. The tonsils appear scarlet red. Even though swallowing is painful, there is a desire to do so nevertheless. The throat feels constricted. In such cases the extremities are very cold despite the head feeling hot.
- Arsenicum: This is again a wonder drug for children experiencing pain in the larynx that is relieved when hot drinks and food are consumed, and worsened by any cold edibles. The right side of the throat generally experiences greater pain. This pain is accompanied by a dry mouth and an increased thirst.
- Ferrum Phos: This is an effective remedy for nonviolent and acute tonsillitis. The pain is often bearable and the onset of the inflammation is gradual. Swallowing often becomes difficult and leads to pain whereas cold brings relief to the throat.
- Lachesis: This drug is usually prescribed when the child has throat pain on the left side. The right gland of the throat is less swollen than the left. There is also a constant tickling sensation. The throat becomes extra sensitive to any kind of touch or pressure and these children hence dislike wearing tight clothing and collars.
- Hepar Sulph: This medicine is advisable for children when they start experiencing a sore throat right after they have been out in the cold, for way too long. The tonsils swell up and there is a constant throbbing pain. This pain tends to fluctuate and it also radiates to the ears when the child swallows. Some relief is experienced when consuming hot drinks. These children tend to be highly irritable.