Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Syed HussainYour feedback matters!
Hii I am 27 years old suffering with genital cancer 3rd stage all tomy. Done surgically. After more therapy. Again attract of metastasis in body start what can I do.
Ayurveda is a form of medicine that has been practiced for thousands of years and has many effective cure for some of the most complex diseases. Cancer, in this day and age, is one such complex disease and its incidence is increasing rapidly. It is always recommended to consult a Ayurveda specialist for severe cancer. Some of the common ingredients for treatment of uterine cancer through Ayurveda are mentioned here.
- Turmeric: Already a staple spice in many Indian dishes, turmeric as a herb in raw form and as a spice in powdered form, is touted the new wonder herb all across the world. It has been used as a traditional healing herb in India since ages. It has also been seen to be a very effective anti-inflammatory agent and thus it is very effective in stopping the growth of cancer cells.
- Green tea from the Camellia Sinensis plant: Green tea has been known to be effective in treating multiple types of cancer, aid in weight loss and also facilitate detoxification. Regular consumption of green tea from the Camellia Sinensis plant is known to fight the growth of cancer cells within the body; thus is a very effective in treating uterine cancer as well.
- Ashwagandha: This herb is not only used in Ayurveda, but has also been adopted by homeopathy as conventional medicine to make extracts. Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, which means it can adapt to the requirements of the body and then make the changes to provide support to the necessary areas. It is also very good at preventing the growth of cancer cells.
- Garlic: This spice is known to be good for multiple forms of cancer as it contains allicin, which is being hailed as one of the best fighters of inflammatory diseases. It also contains other types of phytochemicals and thus helps in detoxifying the body. It is very effective in fighting cancer cells and can arrest the growth of cancer within the body.
- Ginger: Ginger is extremely effective in the treatment of many ailments, if consumed regularly in controlled amounts. It has been known to be very effective in the treatment of colon cancer. Due to its properties, it is also known to be effective in the prevention of uterine and many other forms of cancer.
Is there any vaccines for cancer? My father was expired due to gallbladder cancer. So I want know the vaccines if there. Any one please tell me how we can avoid cancer.
My mother in law 63 age is facing breast cancer 4th stage. I just wanna know can we eat food cooked by her, my 3 years baby is too close to her that he eat food or fruits especially cut or cooked by her. please aware us. It's important to us.
Where do I start. I have alway had lumps in my breast. Always very lumpy. Went for a mammogram and ultra sound yesterday. Well I don't know why this one upset me so much. Was very teary. That the mammogram first to be told that they had to do more imaging on the left. Then the U/S and was told they.
My mom has been suffering from ovarian cancer from last 1 year and now after chemotherapy and operation she is adviced to take votrient tablets. I think it' ll be better for her to consume less acidic food. So, would you please suggest the diet to increse her body alkalinity.
Does it make sense to get a comprehensive check done for cancer markers once you reach the age of 50?
I am diagnosed with Prostate enlargement. What Ayurvedic medicines are there for Prostate enlargement.
Hello my mother 45 years has stage 3b small cell carcinoma cervix and has been injected with cisplatin n etoposide in first line after 6 cycles which there was 100% response after which she went through internal and external radio therapy. Not 2 months later the cancer reoccurred. After which she received good dose of pacitaxel and ireantecon on 1st and 8th day in her second line which proved out to be ineffective and the disease progressed. Now currently she is having her 3rd line with gemcitabine and another drug (don't know it's name) which aren't looking good either. There is a new lymph node visible on her throat which is getting bigger. I want to know if there is anything we can do about this type of cancer? Any experimental drugs which are proving to be effective? Or what else can we do for that cist on her throat. Or what other drugs can help our case. Thank you.
Hello sir my friend last 2 month sick and other problem .last 2 check up reports blood cancer positive .27 july report wbc 37000 bt 12 aug reports wbc 34000 .imatinib tablet per day 1 tablet use. Kb tak wbc control ho please help.
My Mom is 53 yrs. Old. Recently done right mastectomy. - PT2N0, Margins Free - 0/23 Nodes, HPE - IDC - Grade 3 (3*2.5*2 cm) Tumor Size in breast, Ki67 - >60%, ER/PR -+ ve, Her 2 - 2+ - Equivocal, She underwent CABG surgery 3 years ago. Here my local oncologist suggested to proceed with T.Tamoxifen 20 mg - 1 Tab. Each day for 2 years. Request the second opinion from the medical oncologist.
Today is world cancer day, here we mentioned some of our routine work precaution by which we can avoid cancer, ayurveda play very effective role in cancer treatment. Mentioned some research about cancer in ayurveda.