Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Syed AbuthaheerYour feedback matters!
How I can increase my sex power naturally. What should I eat. What should not? What to do? What do not?
With the fast changing scenario and advancement of research, the definition of ailments are also becoming precise. Earlier, one term 'Impotency' was used in wider sense to define all sexology related problems, such as erectile dysfunction, low libido, low sperm count, infertility, and the inability to produce a child in both males and females. However today, with the advancement of research each problem has its own definition. Impotency is the condition where you suffer from a sexual dysfunction. It can cause stress and might undermine your confidence when you and your partner have a sexual encounter. It might also cause uneasiness between the two of you or embarrassment for having a dysfunction. In men, impotency is mostly in the form of erectile dysfunction whereas in women it is the inability to get pregnant. It may be due to a physical condition or an emotional trauma that you might be facing.
Here are the two broad divisions of the causes of impotency:
- Psychological Causes: Depression, anxiety or stress might be the major psychological causes for impotency. Also various mental disorders might take a toll on potency and your sexual libido. A sexual dysfunction might just start very suddenly after suffering from any psychological trauma. A very common psychological problem which men face at least once in their lifetime is a condition called performance anxiety. You become extremely conscious about whether you will be able perform well as the society expects men to take an upper hand while having sex. This burdens you and you get anxious about your performance in bed, causing you to suffer from a dysfunction. In cases of a marital dispute or lack of communication with your partner might also be a reason of an occasional dysfunction.
- Physical Causes in women: The physical causes may or may not be curable naturally. Sometimes surgeries are required to cure these causes. Some medicines have certain side effects which can cause a dysfunction to form. Often times not enough blood flows to the reproductive organs which results in impotency. Certain nervous and hormonal disorders also affect your potency. Disorders like Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, blocked fallopian tubes, hormonal imbalances causing irregular periods, or improper egg implantation can cause impotency. In these cases it is extremely difficult for the women to become pregnant, i.e., you will not be able to conceive.
- Physical Causes in men: Having a low sperm count is the most common factor which results in impotency. Hormonal disorder like hypogonadism which results in a low sperm count is also a contributing factor. If you have a blockage in the testicles, it will again affect the sperm count negatively. Improper ejaculation is another common cause of impotency.
Although impotency may be extremely disheartening, you can be treated for it and have your own family eventually.
I am feeling burning sensation and while urinating and with slow force. The problem worsens after ejaculations I am not able urinate for a long time even though I got feeling to urinate. After putting lot of pressure urine is coming drop by drop.
in bed I sometimes miss out his passion in bed. I cloud not answer him or say any thing. I simply said go n consult of Doc if you think so. I am sure he won't. So I wanted you suggestion on behalf of him
Sir i have headache problem since 10 years.MRI of head is normal. Dr.says it is Migrane. I am using several pain killers.Please suggest what should i do?
I have been suffering from anaemia for 3 years now? My weight has dropped with increased levels of dizziness. What should I do?
I have constipation from a long time. When I take medicine its is fine and when avoid them it become again conspitation.
AM in relation with a guy from 8-9 months. Hmne bht baar sex kiya h is duration me, infact har month, hm 3-4 din sex kr hi liya krte h without condom, n bich me 2 months continuously hmne saath v gujaare h, aur har din 3-4 round sex kiya krte the hm dono. Kindly tell me without protection sex hmare liye koi problem to nhi h na. Bcoz hmesa liquid wo bahar discharge kr diya krta h. Qa ye jruri h ki hm condoms use kre hi?
Hi sir/madam im laxmi 24 years married I m pcod patient I want to get pregnancy im using tablets crisanta ls susten10mg nd evion 400 plzz tell me what can I do.
My mom have heart problem, sugar and bp every thing is in control then also she is not feeling comfortable with his health problems.
Want to ask that. If I can apply desi ghee as lubricant for jelqing. And after how many days I can see affect of penis or growth in size.
I am 65 years old and my husband is 75 years old we both are diabetic and though its under control like 110 fasting for me and for him it goes low sometimes and sometimes 120 both fasting and 170 after for me and for him also. But we have the swelling on our ankles and it is not reducing and ison our feet also will taking cinnamon powder help reduce the swelling on the foot? all the tests are under control. Please help
Erectile dysfunction is the failure to sustain the erection or stiffness of the male reproductive organ for a prolonged period of time. This is also called as impotence as the person will not be able to engage in intercourse of satisfactory level. Some males will not be able to achieve erection with full sexual desire or even with any stimuli from their partner. There are several physiological and psychological causes for this erectile dysfunction and Ayurveda identifies the cause of every individual and treats accordingly.
Ayurvedic remedies to overcome erectile dysfunction
- Aswaganda: It is an effective treatment option for erectile dysfunction or any sexual problems that a man faces in their life. This herb works wonders for sexual disorders and has been in use since ancient period to improve the sexual desires.
- Massage: Regular massage of whole body with special Ayurvedic herbal oils will help to treat erectile dysfunction sooner. This rejuvenates the whole body and increases the physical strength for better sex.
- Drumstick: Boil handful of drumstick flower in one cup of milk and drink this mixture daily for at least two to three months. This helps to treat the erection problem for males.
- Carrot and honey: Mix half cup of chopped carrot with one half boiled egg and two teaspoon of honey. Taking this mixture on regular basis for one month’s treats erectile dysfunction.
- Ginger: Mix two teaspoon of ginger paste with two teaspoon of honey and eat this three times a day. This simple home remedy helps to cure erectile dysfunction in an easy way.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate juice is the best natural remedy for erectile dysfunction. Pomegranate is rich in antioxidants that help in improving the circulation of blood throughout the body and especially to the genital areas. This helps to maintain the erection for prolonged period of time.
- Saw palmetto: This herb is used for treating erectile dysfunction and also to improve the sperm count. Consuming this herb regularly helps to treat the erectile dysfunction.
- Proper gapping: Adequate gap between each intercourse is much important for sustaining the erection of penis. giving at least four days of gap after two consecutive intercourse is much essential. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Consuming Grapes combined with a diet rich in saturated fats can lower obesity risk as well as improve gut bacteria a Study has found.
It may also help counter the negative effects of a high-fat diet including heart disease hypertension and diabetes.the findings showed that the unique and diverse composition of Antioxidants called polyphenols can help reduce the percentage of body fat subcutaneous and visceral fat deposits markets of inflammation in the liver and improve glucose tolerance.