Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Syed Abuthaheer
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Syed AbuthaheerYour feedback matters!
I am Dr. Bela, a homeopathic physician from Punjabi Bagh. Today we will talk about Sinusitis, one of the very common conditions that is coming in this season. What is Sinusitis in the first place? Sinusitis are hollow air spaces within the area of the, are surrounding the nose. And Sinusitis is the inflammation of that hollow area. What does Sinusitis generally do, it just produces mucus and then that mucus is drained out through the nose. And now, why does this Sinusitis or why does that inflammation occur? It occurs because, If there is and kind of allergy or any kind of sneezing or a nose blockage so then the passage of the mucus falling would be prevented and therefore the inflammation would occur. What are the symptoms of sinusitis? Now, you would start with allergy, sneezing, then there would be a kind of headache, body ache, malaise, kind of not feeling well. Slight irritation in the throat. The post nasal discharge what we call, are all symptoms of sinusitis. That’s when you definitely consult a doctor. Now, the best way to prevent a sinusitis is that patients who are allergic should not be exposing themselves to the allergens and make sure that you are cold free if possible. Keep yourself warm in a chilly area. And once the sinusitis occurs then you can put your heat pads around the head, you can keep yourself heated. You can put heat pads, keep yourself, keep your ears warm so there is no kind of infection and of course homeopathy has a wonderful solution to sinusitis, weather it is acute, sub-acute, chronic or recurrent. We can cure all kind of sinusitis.
So I thank lybrate for this platform to introduce sinusitis to you.
I am 27 female. I have irregular periods usually and they said I hav polycystic ovaries issue. Many doc said prob wl b over once am married. I got married 2 months bak and am preg now. My husband wants me to abort. Need help. Since I hav polycystic ovary issue s it wise t abort my first baby? Am not interested wid abortion. Need suggestions.
Sir I'm 16 year old student I started hand job since 2 year so any problems in future? And I want to stop hand job so please tell me how to stop? Please help me.
I am suffering from ED from last 8 months now. It was never a problem before. Eight months back when I had my first ever sexual encounter I found that I am suffering from a big problem, early discharge, which is playing a big role in my ED. Please suggest.
I have problem in my urinary bladder nerves. Somewhere it is swallowing on my left side. Sometimes I faced irritation in my bladder or feel like displaced of whole system.
I having scabies. I am taking Betamethasone, ivermectin, levocetirizine tablets, applying permethrin lotion and permethrin soap. Its was starting of scabies having small rashes on some parts of my body. How many days it will take to get recovered.
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about the types of homeopathic remedies available for bad breath.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.