Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SwethaYour feedback matters!
I do not enjoy sex. It has been 5 months passed to our marriage and I do not enjoy sex even on single day. I enjoy foreplay alot but not sex. And very much confused why it is happening. I hv pcos but there is little imbalance in my hormones can it be reason of not enjoying sex. My husband's age is 25. please guide me. I will be thankful.
M 22 Saal ki hu. Mere periods problem h. Mjhko 1 Saal phle chicken pox hua uske baad irregularities h. Maine ayurvedic dwai bhi li isk liye. Is baar bhi 10 Din late ho gye h periods nhi aaye h. Maine prega news se test Bhi kia h result negative aaya h. Body pr jgh jgh pimples type rashes hogye h. Kuch asa ilaz btaye ki date bhi aajaye ab or irregularity bhi na ho or date k time pet dard bhi jyada hota h vomit bhi aajati h usse raahat mile. please suggest the solution for this. Thankyou.
Hi I'm 18 yes old. Need to loose fat. As I'm suffering from pcod since 4 years . And due to which I'm facing heavy hairfall from last 2 months (male balding pattern). Please suggest diet , home remedies , exercises anything and everything as I'm really worried about it.
1. Focus on your positive qualities. It’s true that we can all improve in some ways – but start by finding your good qualities – and recognise that these are a major part of who you are.
2. Be aware of, and fight against, your negative self-talk. Negative self talk can quickly snowball and become an angry tirade against yourself – so you become your own worst critic and your own worst enemy. Instead, choose to respect yourself, to love, affirm and believe in yourself.
3. Don’t dwell on things you know you cannot change. We all have imperfections, weaknesses and flaws. They’re really not that crucial, and they’re not that big a deal. Try to keep them in perspective – and change what you CAN change.
4. Make your own decisions – don’t always look to others, and think that they know better … But choose to trust yourself.
6. Always try to do your best – as that’s all that is required. You’re a normal human being who’ll sometimes get it wrong. Get up, forgive youself, then just choose to move on.
Hi , Does Fenugreek Seed do any harm When consumed during 3rd stage of pregnancy and does it Increases Internal Heat in the body .Please Help letting me know this .
Doctor I had unprotected sex with my gf. I didn't ejaculate inside. But I'm scared weather I have done. What should I do? We don't want pregnancy.
Hi, yesterday night during foreplay with my wife, when I was kissing her vagina the liquid from her vagina has gone in my mouth, is there any problem and I have one more doubt in generally I saw women sucks penis of men, if liquid from mens penis goes in women mouth is there any danger. Please advice.
I am 6 week pregnancy now after doing ivf. Until now I did not do any ultrasound. Today I notice blood but not too much. Just few spot in my underwear. Should I concern about that? What to do? My app with my doctor will be 7th of january.
I am hypothyroid since before pregnancy. I am 19 weeks pregnant right now. When I came to know that I am pregnant I was 5 week pregnant. At 7 week pregnancy I checked my thyroid n it came 7.73 so my endocrinologist started me with mon to fri 100 mcg thyronorm and sat sun 200 mcg. After 1 mnth of taking this dose tsh came 0.4 which was normal so I was asked to continue same dose. After 1 mnth when checked it came low 0.1. So my endocrinologist changed dose to mon to sat 100 and only on sunday 200 mcg. Then last week my tsh came high 6.63.Now agn my endocrinologist asking to take same dose as before mon to fri 100 and sat sun 200. My gynaecologist asking me to taking 125 mcg daily. Whom shud I follow now? Gynaec or endo? Wudnt be 125 mcg daily a low dose as I heard that thyronorm is needed more as pregnancy progresses?
We had unprotected intercourse on 1st 2nd and 4th June. Itz 30 june now. She dint had her periods yet, her dates usually starts around 1.however last month she had early periods on around 23 may which ended on 29 may. And we had intercourse on 1st 2nd and 4 the June. How long should we wait. Please give the detailed answer to get this over as soon as possible. However I took it out before the cum but still to be on a safer side. I am worried. How long should we wait. And what should we do exactly after that. please provide a detailed answer. I got the answers not more than a line before. So please provide answers so that we can understand it properly and tell the necessary steps Reply awaited.
1) if the medicine worked for your neighbor: it may not work on you. Yes, it is not absolutely ok to take a medicine as it treated your neighbor or friend or a relative.
2) a disease or a defection need stages of medication: Any diseases should be treated on levels of medication depending on the severity. Using a medicine without understanding the condition of the disease will destroy your immune system.
3) side effects self medication can not only aggravate your illness but also lead to other complications.
4) names remain same but composition varies you may know what the medicine is but you do not know that the composition of the drug/medicine varies which if taken affects your system.
5) skin creams: a dangerous experiment beautifully projected commercial ads attract you and drive you to purchase and try it on until you realise after usage that your skin gets irritated with it. Beware without a proper understanding of how your skin is, you cannot use over the counter creams and try it on.
6) overdose not knowing how much and when to be taken, the medication can lead to over dosage disturbing your entire internal system.
7) medical store sellers: they are not doctors it is highly seen that medical store sellers are asked by patients for medicines. Remember that the medication given by such people lead to side effects as they least know about your medical history and physical condition.
Hi, Its been 2dayz me and my wife intimated sexually for the first time. It's lyk during intimation she don't bleed but after that she did bleed for some time. Later she was fine with some back pain and hip cramps. Next day, that is after 24 hrs. She has bleed continuously for around 2-3 mins after she pissed. Same thing continued today that is again after 24 hrs of last bleed. Kindly suggest us to know as what is wrong or how can this problem be solved? why is she still bleeding? Kindly suggest us something as we are really tensed.
I am taking ocp from 4-5 years because I have irregular periods. When I stop the pills then I missed the period for about two months. Does this cause any problem?
I suck my gf's vagina .isme hamara fyda h yaa nuksaan . Bcz mene net se padha tha boht acha hota h girls ki suckng krna vagina ki.
Hi, I just wanted to know that if we are having sex without condom and at the time of ejaculation I take my thing out that means I do not ejaculate inside my girlfriend even a bit so is there a possibility of pregnancy or its safe?
Cricket is the most famous and close to the heart game for most of the people in India. Any injury to any player is a big hit to the entire team's performance. While cricket is a major sport in the country, sportspersons from other games too have begun to make a mark in the international arena. It is because of this, we have come to hear about sports injuries much more than ever before, with injuries to cricketers still heard most often.
What are the types of injuries related to Cricket?
The most common injuries related to the gentleman's game are:
- Hamstring strain
- Low back pain
- Side strain
- Shoulder pain
- Sprained ankle
How does Physiotherapy help an individual?
A physiotherapist assesses your muscle strength and the range of movement in your joints and advises on techniques and exercises to bring back the mobility of your injured muscles or inflamed joints.
Physiotherapy is a physical therapy that takes care of the overall well-being of the body. The muscular part is most affected when you play or exercise. Three of the main approaches a physiotherapist may use are:
- Education and advice - Tips and hacks for ensuring physical well-being of a person
- Movement and exercise - Aids and exercises to ensure good physical health
- Manual therapy - A therapy of manual massage and body movements to relieve pain
- Other techniques - These include acupuncture, transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) and ultrasounds.
There are numerous sports-related injuries that can be effectively treated with physiotherapy. The therapy followed is entirely dependent on the kind of injury caused due to the sport.
The physiotherapist initially asks you some questions to know about your injury, medical history, family health records, prevalent allergies, and other such related information. Based on this initial examination, your physiotherapist will design a therapy plan for a test period to see if it is working or not.