Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Swathy MoorthyYour feedback matters!
Mujhe jukham bhut rheta h or bhut ilaj kara chuqa hu koi kheta h aap ko elarzi h koi kheta h aap ki nak ki haddi bad gayi h m kya karu.
I'm having swollen lymph nodes 4,5 inches below the back of ears on both sides, I'm not aware how long it is but noticed 2 month and ago, Lt node is painful to touch, no pain in Rt, itching pt in nape of neck some eruptions appear on and off I'm having headlice for so many years ,sometimes I feel pain in both axillary nodes also please answer if it it could be due to lice infestation or anything serious?
I am suffering from dry cough from last week. When I cough my throat has pain. What measures should I prefer?
Diabetes features as one of the most common ailments in the contemporary times. Mostly assumed as a congenital disease, diabetes is growingly targeting different age groups and often the outburst of diabetes is mostly unmapped. Diabetes is mainly spurred by the presence of high blood sugar content in the patient's blood. In cases where insulin, the sugar absorbing hormone, is not produced normally, the patient becomes more prone to diabetes. Many attribute this phenomenon to the changing lifestyles of the people and their food choices. In clinical terms, however, diabetes is said to be triggered off by the destruction of insulin-producing beta cells in the body.
Besides the genetic susceptibility, there are a variety of causes that result in diabetes:
- Obesity and physical inactivity: An imbalance between calorie intake and the burning of the same often results in the storage of excess sugar. This aggravates the risks of cardiovascular diseases. The food and lifestyle choices are directly related to the phenomenon.
- Abnormal glucose production by the liver: Normally the pancreas secretes glucagon when the natural percentage of insulin is low and stimulates the liver to produce glucose which is then released into the bloodstream. But under certain conditions, the glucagon level is already high in some people. In such cases, the liver produces glucose thus increasing the risk of diabetes.
- Beta cell dysfunction: The beta cells are responsible for the secretion insulin in your body. In case the beta cells stop functioning normally, a medical condition called insulin resistance arises. Under this condition, your body cells stop responding to the insulins secreted and consequently, the glucose content increases thus causing diabetes. Various endocrine diseases contribute to the malfunctioning of the beta cells.
- Medicines and chemical toxins: Often certain medications like diuretics, anti-seizure drugs, psychiatric drugs, and drugs to treat HIV may lead to the worsening of the beta cell functions and cause diabetes.
Diabetes can be medically treated as well as its adverse effects can be assuaged by ushering in a few lifestyle changes:
- Periodically checking your blood sugar levels
- Taking adequate dental care often keeps the blood sugar levels in control
- Regularly exercising and being physically active
- Avoiding junk food and food with high glucose content
- Consuming relevant drugs prescribed by the doctors
- Being wary of the side-effects in cases of organ transplantations.
I have been suffering from mouth sores for last 10 days. I have taken medical suggestion, and the doctor gave me medicine like vitamin b tablet, lactic acid bacillus tablet, zenspore an ointment, betadine to gargle, metrozol 400. Metrozol and cefilix started to take from last one day. It is present on the roof of mouth, beneath the lips.
I have blood in urine, also my urine is foamy every time (bubbles in toilet), but my urine routine report shows NO Protein only RBC. If there is NO Protein in report then why urine is foamy or frothy every time? Thanks.
Having white discharge, is it possible to have it because of ovarian cyst because I have one ovarian cyst in right ovary of 4 cm and pcod in other ovary, I also have generalized epilepsy.
What is blood pressure? What is high blood pressure (hypertension)? What is low blood pressure (hypotension)? How can we control on blood pressure? What is the main causes of blood pressure? Which parts mainly effected by blood pressure problem?
My friend seetha is suffering from heavy body pains from two days what she has to do to get rid of them immediately?
Is masturbation is good for health? How frequently we can do it? What are the problem will come due to masturbation? Please give detail info.
Last Saturday night my brother fall down from bike and he get fracture on left hand elbow. His treatment continue from ayurvedic doctor. What is the best diet and cure for him.
I am suffering from ringworm near genital area. I am using foredrum for that. Foredrum cure them but ringworm coming back again n again. Please suggest me what should I do?
Protein comes in ample amount from foods such as meat, eggs, legumes, dairy products, soy, and fish. It serves as the building blocks for the body's cells, muscles, skin, tissue, and organs.
Although, both chicken and egg are infused with high amounts of protein, they do vary on the grounds of the actual protein content per serving. So which is a better source of protein?
Nutritional facts of 100g chicken
Nutritional facts of 100g eggs
Both chicken and eggs are a low calorie and high protein option. However, chicken contains double the amount of protein than eggs per serving, emerging as a clear winner. Not only that, chicken also contains less cholesterol in comparison to eggs, making it a much healthier food choice.
Nevertheless, eggs possess a number of other health benefits, and should not be ruled out of your daily diet.
1. Eggs contain riboflavin or Vitamin B2 in abundance, which helps in improving your metabolism
2. Egg whites are a rich source of Vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron, and copper, all of which are essential for the proper functioning of your body
Even though both chicken and eggs are almost equally healthy, the key to proper health is to eat all you want but in a moderate manner.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.