Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Swathy MoorthyYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a sugar checkup in which result of blood sugar (f) is 220 and blood sugar (pp) is 296 and hemoglobin is 10.60. So please suggest me the diet plan to maintain this. How can I increase my hemoglobin.
I am 27year old male I have anxiety problems and so I got pressure every time I can't able to feel free headache and back pain causes when I am getting pressure in my mind what can I do when this happens I am a shy type also and getting feared easily tell me any suggestions.
I am 26 year old married young man. I am married since 2015. I have one problem: After doing sex with My Wife often I feel Pain in My Penis. Sex ke Bad Penis se Bund Bund Urin Nikal ta Rehta hai aur Bathroom me Jakar Baitha rehta part Hai. Problem is: Is time mere Penis se Urin Bahar Ata Hai Tab bahut" JALAN"hoti hai. Kya Karu koi Answer dijiye.
I am 78 year old generally in good health. Attend my specialty jobs on board ship. No diabetes (tested 2 months back. Weight 76 kg height 5 ft. 5 inches. Lately have pains in calf & toes /heals.
What are the symptoms of adult adhd and what are the treatments available and is there any permanent treatment available?
I have headache how can we cure it. Recently I have having half side headache? What should I do? Is I am suffering from migraine?
I have gerd gastro esophageal reflux disease from 2 years Is it advisable to go for fundoplication surgery.
Which is the safest drug for my kid aged 3 years having nausea and vomiting after taking medicine for fever which has gone now. Is ondem best or domperidone?
Asthma is a common disease, characterized by the inflammation of the airways. These airways are responsible for the passage of air and therefore their inflammation causes shortness of breath and extreme discomfort. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways to deal with this problem, Ayurveda with its emphasis on natural remedies has emerged as a clear favorite. According to Ayurveda, it is the stomach that is the source of all chronic diseases. The science believes that as impurities accumulate in our system, diseases like asthma come to the fore.
The different ways by which Ayurveda treats asthma are:
- Maintaining a proper diet: Since stomach is identified as the source of most diseases, any attempt to treat them should begin from the stomach itself. Ayurveda believes that those foods, which are easy to digest, inevitably helps in relieving you from the bouts of asthma. The concept that operates behind this is that easily digestible food provides nutrients, which are further absorbed by the tissues. This helps in rebuilding the strong strength as well as keeps the stomach in a sound condition.
- Herbal oil massage: A daily massage with herbal oil has always proved to have an extremely soothing and a calming effect on your system. Ideally the massage should be performed before taking a bath as it increases the blood circulation and pacify the nervous system.
- Exercise: Ayurveda is perhaps the only branch of medicine that gives equal priority to medications as well as exercises. It is believed that stretching and those exercises that facilitate flexibility can markedly reduce bouts of asthma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
M having symptoms of balls palsy. So what shud I do. As a first aid. please suggest me a perfect food diet. What to eat and what to avoid.
What is the solution for a sugar patient who take infection daily for protection. Give me other way to fight with sugar.
Hello doctor. I'm suffering from cold. Running nose I take it out mucus frequently with my hands. I'm taking levocetirizine tab now feeling better but my nose is little bit red color. Tiny brain (blister) with red color on my nose. Why? How to go away this red blister (little)
Due to masturbation I am not getting weight, I am suffering from hair fall. So please tell me what's frequency of masturbation?
Excessive gas can be defined as bloating, belching, flatulence and burping. It does not matter what you call it, but what matters is how you treat it and get relieved from the embarrassing symptoms.
Here are some ways in which you can avoid gastric problems:
- Avoid eating foods that can cause gas or acidity. Vegetables which are known to cause acidity are Brussels, Onions, Garlic and Broccoli; dairy products like cheese, milk, ice cream and whole grains can cause acidity. The reason is that these products have fiber, starch and sugar which cannot be digested easily, thus causing pain in the intestines. Fruits which contain sorbitol and aerated drinks should also be avoided. Eat everything but in moderation.
- Avoid drinking before meals as the stomach acids are lost and the food cannot be digested well. Water and liquids should be taken half an hour after a meal for a better digestion.
- Food should be eaten slowly. Eating and drinking quickly, allows a lot of air to go into the stomach with the food. This in turn can cause a stomach pain.
- Over the counter drugs can be taken for immediate help in digestion. These medicines contain enzymes which aid in digestion. The enzyme works to dissolve the sugar that is found in many fruit and vegetables.
- Some habits like chewing gum, drinking from a straw and smoking, etc. causes air to fill in the stomach, thereby, leading to gas.
- Artificial sweeteners such as sorbitol should be avoided as these are difficult to digest and can easily lead to a feeling of bloating.
However, all the pains might not be due to gas and could be a sign of something serious. These could be:
- Lactose intolerance: This is the inability to digest milk and milk products. The sugar in the milk is known as lactose and cannot be digested easily.
- Irritable bowel syndrome: People who suffer with pain in the lower abdomen constantly might be suffering from IBS.
- Colon cancer: If the pain lasts too long then getting a screening done is a good idea to rule out if one is suffering from colon cancer or not.
- Upper gastrointestinal disorders: If one gets belching occasionally, then it is alright, but a constant belching might be a sign of gastrointestinal disorder in the upper tract. These could be gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), gastroparesis, or peptic ulcers.