Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swarna Priya
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swarna PriyaYour feedback matters!
My spouse even taken the tablets to do abortion till she not get .still she is pregnancy. Now doctor told with us scan copy clearly shows the good and heart beats with child (2 month old. So please continue don't do abortion again. What can I do now. Can I continue this.? Or abort. Please help me.
I had a trigger shot for ovulation. After 2 days I came to know that I am not ovulating. Can I ovulate after 5,6 or more days after trigger shot?
What may be the major problems if periods have not come from 2 months except pregnancy. Is it any dangerous symptoms of any disease .please give advise.
I am hypothyroid since before pregnancy. I am 19 weeks pregnant right now. When I came to know that I am pregnant I was 5 week pregnant. At 7 week pregnancy I checked my thyroid n it came 7.73 so my endocrinologist started me with mon to fri 100 mcg thyronorm and sat sun 200 mcg. After 1 mnth of taking this dose tsh came 0.4 which was normal so I was asked to continue same dose. After 1 mnth when checked it came low 0.1. So my endocrinologist changed dose to mon to sat 100 and only on sunday 200 mcg. Then last week my tsh came high 6.63.Now agn my endocrinologist asking to take same dose as before mon to fri 100 and sat sun 200. My gynaecologist asking me to taking 125 mcg daily. Whom shud I follow now? Gynaec or endo? Wudnt be 125 mcg daily a low dose as I heard that thyronorm is needed more as pregnancy progresses?
When can I do sex with wife for pregnancy. Please suggest It almost 6 month I am doing sex regularly (Alternate days) Please suggest.
Mindless munching is usually caused by boredom as well as stress and fatigue, in many cases. Also, not eating your meals on time is another reason why we suddenly feel hungry and end up eating all types of wrong food. This kind of mindless munching usually makes us ingest empty calories, which can make us put on weight and face other health issues in the long run as well. Many of these snacks also contain lots of oil, fat and salt which can cause a range of diseases like diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and other cardiovascular conditions.
So, how can you cut down on mindless munching? Read on to know more!
- Visual reminders: A great way to ensure that you do not succumb to sudden and unhealthy cravings is to place visual reminders on your desk and on the fridge. Get a print out of the things that motivate you, eating healthy, the daily calorie intake that you need to follow, your goal weight it can be anything! Place these around you so that you realise how much better off you are without the mindless eating.
- Small plates and tall glasses: You can use tall glasses in order to ensure that you are ingesting plenty of water. Many times, mental hunger can be cured with a big glass of water. So even when you are having a snack or a meal, keep a tall glass of water to fill yourself up instead of feeling hungry later and eating mindlessly. Also, use smaller crockery in order to eat less. As per psychologists, this tends to have a bearing on the eating patterns of the person by creating a visual reminder of one helping at a time.
- Variety: Eat all colors of food in order to get more variety, but limit the variety to more healthy food. Keep the various kinds of chips and wafers away from your home and pantry so that you have no choice, but to snack on fruit and dry fruit as well as other healthy options when the munchies strike!
- Be deliberate and present: When you eat slowly, you allow the satisfaction of a good meal to wash over you. This ensures that you have less scope to indulge in mindless eating later. Also, you will feel fuller when you have been more deliberate and present with your meal. This can be done by switching off all devices and the television or smart phone, in particular and actually taking the time to enjoy your food. Many psychologists say that distractions tend to make us eat more, and more often. So it is best to cut these out before you start eating.
- Roasted snacks: You can snack on peanuts, roasted channa, roasted makhane, roasted pumpkin seeds.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!