Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma KekreYour feedback matters!
I have to ride my bike daily for average 3 hours daily. I am having back pain severely. Please give me some suggestions.
I am suffering from a back pain from last three months I have taken lots of medicines and other treatments which other people told me but it is helpless so please help what can I do?
I wants to tell you about the problem of legs and arms pain in my body this problem is started from the month of february and increasing day by day that's why I am suffering from this problem. I have already take the medicine but can not feel relief in my body. Please tell me the solution of my this problem?
I am 18 years old boy and I have backache from 2 day I ate pain relief tablet it didn't work what should I do.
I am 58 and suffering from back pain in the lower half, not very serious in nature but gives trouble while bending or picking something up from floor. Please advice how this can be mininmised! I have occasional pain in knee joint too in the right leg, more pronounced when I climb up the stairs. Please advice how to get rid of these.
Hello doctor I hav severe pain in neck dorsal side I am getting tingling sensation in finger and burning sensation in shoulder please suggest me remedy which are easy to follow.
Mughe jukham ho gya hai or gle me bhi drd hai. Kahsi bhi aa rhi or sr me bhi drd ho rha hai. Chakr bhi aa rhe hai sath me. Kya solution hai jldi se jldi upay btaiye.
Sir I am 25 years old and I am suffering from back pain I also visit for doctor but I am not feeling good so what will be doing.
There is a swelling in right knee and Lightly arthritis pain has started. Suggest me how to get relief from pain.
When I exercise the next day I am in pain and so tired I practically sleep around the clock for days. Could someone tell me if this sounds like fibromyalgia. Thank you. I just have joined the group. Please answer my question. Thank you.
When I do exercise my whole body get relief from pain, but in at ease, pain starts again. so, what to do.?
I am a vegetarian, I have been feeling body pain in morning especially back and the parts that are in contact with bed during sleep, and the pain disappears after a while, before a year or so I had feeling of numbness in my legs for few days, before 2 days I had feeling of heaviness in my genitals, I had a check up with my family doctor and according to him I am going through deficiency of vitamin b12 and b6, he prescribed me few medicines, yet I want to know as a vegetarian how to come over deficiency of such vitamins, what should I involve more in my diet or if I can get prescribed a diet plan from a nutritionist? And what are the causes that can led to deficiency of these vitamins.
Merai ko Sr Mai dard hai pesab Mai vi jalan hai Aur legs & hands kafi jaada rahta hai ek tarah se dard hi krta rahta hai isse pehle vitamin D3 ki kami thi maine Dr. se dikhaya tha tab avi waisa hi lg raha hai Merai ko baccpan se leg -hand me dard raha tha thora thora ab jaada hai meko baccpan se leg Aur hand se pasina aata hai avitk.
I am 27 year old male and I have pain in my right shoulder for last two year. I can not rotate my hand properly ,if I raise my hand above eighty degree I got a jerk in my right hand. What can I do?
Homeopathy world has currently brought unique solutions for reducing unbearable back pain. You can get speedy recovery and on the other hand, your back muscles will also become much more flexible than ever.
Top 5 homeopathic medicines for curing back pain:
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back-injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Rus Tox: If you want to stop chronic condition of your back pain, then nothing can be the best option other than this medicine. Most of the homeopathic practitioners are now strongly recommending this medicine for severe cases. Only limited dosage of this medicine taken in a consistent manner can offer you more relief from your back pain, and you can get greater relaxation.
- Mag Phos: This medicine is very much useful for alleviating all kinds of back pains and this medicine can be accompanied by external heat. Cramping muscle pains are simply unbearable and thus cannot be gotten rid of at times. In such a condition, there is no other safest alternative other than this medicine.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you have become pretty tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours, and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
- Kali carb: This medicine is the best back-pain solution for females. Those females who have severe back pain immediately after delivery can get greater relief from this medicine. In this case, back muscles often develop cramping pains and these pains are very much irritating and thus you might feel disturbed. This is the reason doctors often recommend taking this medicine to fix the problem.
Related Tip: "When Should You See Your Doctor in Back Pain?"