Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. SushmaYour feedback matters!
I have very serious snoring problem, due which my family members suffered, what's is permanent solution of it, please help.
I have cold and I'm highly sneezing all day and in the night . My nose started to block like a wall inside of nose. I couldn't take oxygen. So if you could help me.
My son aged 29 yrs is suffering from throat infection since last few days. He was given CiploxTZ for 5 days. His ears get blocked sometimes. Also he is feeling very weak. Suggest some remedy.
I have swollen throat. I am taking homepathic medicine for last two days. But things are getting worse. Could you please suggest any medicine for relaxing the throat ?
Is there any affect on luns with throat infection and I suffered from cold also with throat infection.
Hello, my throat feels dry after eating and speaking continuously. Sometimes breathlessness as well and difficulty in swallowing. I was diagnosed with gastritis a month ago. How can I cure the condition. Also how much does food and sleep affect, as I have been sleeping less and eating outside food.
She is suffering from sinus. Is there any kind of medicine that stops sinus for permanently? Plzz help me for this.
I am facing a burning and pain in the throat since 1 wk, I tried taking acidity and bacterial infection in throat medicines but didn't work, I am suffering severe pain in my throat and lungs.
After suffering from cold, I suffered throat tightness. Now I am not completely free from it but a new problem has come in which "MY TONGUE IS BEING PULLED BACK" and not able to sing at all. I have lot of auditions lining up indian idol, voice of india. please help me recover as soon as possible.
I am a teacher and since last year I am going through throat infection and pain, suggest Some measures from swollen throat and throat pain. My Dr. suggest me to give a voice rest or else quit teaching. What measures I should take now?
Suffering from cold n headache. Feels all the sinuses are filled. N all the teeth are lso also paning. Since 2 days.
I have a blocked nose every morning and sneeze vigorously 3-4 times, but by midday my nose gets fine, has been happening for a year since I moved to Kerala from Faridabad, Haryana?
I am 32 years male suffering from allergic rhinitis. My all sinus passages get blocked including frontal. I am doing pranayam regularly. Please suggest what should I do.
My age is 18. I have problem that I cannot respire properly I take breath from mouth I feel that the nose is blocked. Sometimes feeling of breathing not occur happens. I feel something is stuck in throat all time. I have dizziness and confused mind and anxiety it become worse. Please tell me what can I do?
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking: Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.