Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suseela
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SuseelaYour feedback matters!
Please note self glucose monitoring and diet control is the only way to manage diabetes.
I am trying to conceive for a long time. Recently diagnosed with regressing cyst in right ovary. My gynae prescribed me birth control pill for one cycle. I am confused what to do. Shall I take BCP or try to conceive again this month. Please help.
I m 25 years old I m a female obesity is my problem I have pcod so I have irregular periods my wait should be 53 but now im 93 so im fearing lot about my obesity I going get married how can I reduce my weight I was working so for exce. What should I do?
Supplements are just a way to add vital nutrients in your daily nutritional intake, but are not the only solution. First of all, it is important to note that your sex life does not depend on supplements. Various other factors can both positively and negatively affect your sex life. Exercise, weight and medications you take can have both adverse and positive effects. Try to improve your sex life by altering these aspects before you use supplements. Nevertheless, here are some supplements which may be beneficial for your sex life.
- Iron: Iron is used to boost the libido of women. The libido comprises the arousal, desire as well as the ability to have an orgasm. However, too much iron is not good for you. Over 20 mg can cause stomach problems and constipation while over 60 mg is life threatening.
- Niacin: There are two types of cholesterol in your body. One is a good cholesterol, while the other is a bad cholesterol. Niacin is a type of B vitamin, which raises your good cholesterol level. Men who have high cholesterol and erectile dysfunction tend to see improvements in their symptoms by taking 1500 mg of niacin for 12 weeks.
- Yohimbine: This is a type of herbal supplement only used for men. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction and should only be used on men. However, it is worth note that high blood pressure, heart palpitations, anxiety, headaches and dizziness are all caused by yohimbine. Therefore, it should be used with care only when the doctor prescribes it.
- Panax ginseng: This is one of those rare drugs, which raises sexual desire in women and also corrects erectile dysfunction in men. It is worth mentioning that Panax ginseng also causes insomnia. Insomnia is one of the side effects of this medication along with diarrhea and painful periods for women.
- Maca: This is a type of Peruvian root vegetable. It primarily helps women who are taking antidepressants and have lost their sex drive as a result. It can also be tried safely as it is a type of food as well and therefore, it is not as dangerous as some of the other supplements on this list.
I have in relation with my husband without any protection but why I am not getting pregnant? Always my period is coming on time. Please tell me what should I do?
Good evening. I am Dr Anju Yadav and I am working as a Fertility consultant at Bourn Hall Fertility Clinic, Gurgaon. Today I will be speaking about the donor egg IVF.
With an advancement of IVF technique, now it has become possible for those females to conceive who have crossed their reproductive age group and have attained menopause. It happens with the help of donor egg IVF.
Donor egg IVF involves giving injections to egg donor for egg growth. Taking out eggs from her using a simple surgery and fertilizing an egg with the male partner's sperm culturing these embryos in the lab and then transferring these eggs in the female partner's uterus.
So, apart from these females who have attained menopause, who else can be benefitted using the Donor egg IVF?
These include the female who has attained pre mature ovarian failure, patients with the poor quality egg, patients with repeated IVF failure and females who have genetically transmissible diseases, some females who are older than 40 years of age. In such cases, donor egg IVF is helpful because as the female age increases, their egg quality and the number of eggs decreases. So, females with advanced age are also benefitted with this Donor egg IVF.
If you want to know more about this, you can contact me through Lybrate.