Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Dear doctor im male 23 years old I have one doubt I did sex with one girl. But I did only anal sex with her so if the girl has aids it will come to me. Could you clear my doubt?
Bleeding in brown colour during the period time from first day. . May I know the root cause for this ?
I am pregnant now. Its been 8 weeks now. How ever my doctor is neither prescribing me any iron or zinc tablets nor asked me to undergo any tests such as thyroid, sugar and hiv. When can I expect all these events to happen? please help me understand when those tests and medication has to be taken by me.
I got a water bubble in my vagina it's really so paining I could not sleep properly for two days, how can I cure this problem? And how can I prevent this type of problems?
To be answered only by sexologist Subject- guidance and tips for semen flowing out of the vagina after sexual activity Good morning sir, This is regarding my friend 24 years of age She has completed three years of marriage and since last seven months they are trying for a baby Her ultrasound pelvis is normal and her husbands semen report has sperm count of 70 million and seems to be normal? They usually have sexual activity with man on top position and once her husband achieves the orgasm he discharges his semen inside the vagina but the moment he tries to pull out his penis from the vagina the seminal fluid also flows out And since last two months after the activity she stays in bed in supine position with a belief that some semen might be inside but there is no result for pregnancy Kindly give your guidance and tips so that semen stays inside her vagina for conception.
Dermabrasion is a skin related treatment used by cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists to cure a number of ailments that may leave your skin looking less than healthy. This method basically employs a technique that removes the upper layers of your skin with the help of a rough edged diamond wheel or a wire brush. These edges are called a burr or a fraise.
Here is everything you need to know about the procedure as well as the results that it can yield:
- Areas and Conditions: The most common areas where this procedure is conducted include the face as well as the neck. It is mostly used to treat people who want to remove fine lines that form around the eyes and the mouth, as well as patients who are suffering from acne scars and other inflammation causing skin ailments as well as abrasions due to injuries.
- Preparation: The procedure includes cleaning and marking the area that is being treated. This is the first step that helps in seeing exactly what needs to fixed, the extent of the damage and the intensity of the treatment to be employed. Following this process, the doctor will administer a local anaesthesia such as, Lidocaine that will numb the area before the actual treatment begins so that the patient does not undergo any discomfort. Also, with this purpose in mind, the dermatologist may also apply ice packs on the face and neck of the patient so as to make the skin even more numb and remain like that for a longer period of time. Additionally, the skin may be sprayed with a freezing cryogenic spray in order to retain the numbness and keep the skin firm enough for effective treatment. If the doctor is going to treat deeper abrasions or the entire face, then pain killers and general anaesthesia may be used.
- Procedure: To begin with, a small area is exposed to the treatment at a time, rather than the entire area or face at one time. After the freezing spray is administered, the doctor may run the rotating brush or burr to remove the top layers of the skin. Gauze will be kept handy so as to stem any bleeding that may take place during the process. Finally, the area will be covered with the help of ointment and dressing.
- Results: The recovery time is said to take anywhere between five to eight days. But this also depends on the severity of condition that was treated, as well as the area that was covered. Little or no pain may follow and regular cleaning will be required. To prevent re-occurrence or re-growth of the problem, follow up visits to the dermatologist will be required.
My daughter 17 yr old undergone surgery of ovarian cyst more than two months ago se is having menstrual period continously for the last 21 days she is having dinofirst twice a day, primolut n, tranostat. Please advise.
My Sister is having problem with her every month periods, she got departed with her husband 4 years back and she is facing menstrual cycle problem every month from last 2 years. How to have smooth Menstrual Cycle every month? she used to have menstrual cycle sometime after 2 months or 3 months etc etc your guidance will be appreciated.
My pregnancy got confirmed ,its not just even one month. I wanted to participate in 21 KM marathon. Physically I am Strong. Is it good for me to take a marathon in next month. Then it might be second month of carrying for me. Please suggest .any effects for baby would be occurred?
Hello doctor Actually my friend got married before 7 years and his wife not conceive a baby till now. Both wife and husband tests are normal. One of tell my friend that if they urinating in to the vagina when intercourse before semen out, they have chances of pregnant. What happen if someone piss in to the vagina when intercourse before Discharge?
Dear Doctor, Its almost 3 and half years of marriage and we are trying to conceive. I consulted some doctors regarding this, and after several test they said due to over weight and ovary syndrome I am unable to conceive. Right now I m using Obimet and Normoz vit D tablets. My weight is 80kg and height is 5.8 ft My que is just out of anxiety, that is there we have any medication to increase the chances of conceiving, or to boost fertility because day by day we both are feeling depressed please reply Thanks in advance
I am 8 weeks pregnant, can not tolerate heavy food smells and eat foods like fish, ghee due to it's smell, felling comfortable to eat dry fruit and and fruits only. But I have t eat all type of food for the baby. What can I do?
I am 35 year old.. Can I get pregnant when my fsh level is 40. I Want to conceive naturally. Please suggest.. Thank and looking forward for any response.
Hi I'm 25 years old I'm suffering from thyroid and using thyronom 25mcg and is in normal level. But I'm suffering with irregular periods from past 6 months. I'm getting cycle for alternative months and bleeding heavily and I went for homeopathy it only stopped bleeding but not the regular period. I'm having spotting for 10 to 15 days so I visited gynae she advised me to take normal test I'm having prolactin high 32.8 now. Is it a serious one and can I get pregnancy after marriage or not? please advise.
I had a sex on 12/08/16 and I took ipill And now there is an irregular bleeding but my period date is around 1 and I had sex again on 22/08/16 now problem is that bleeding is not stopped yet and the condoms was tear can I take ipill again or what should I do to avoid pregnancy please help me.
My wife has itching problem near vaginal areas always, but it worsen during summer. She gets more itching after sex. Please suggest cure.
One common problem amongst a lot for women is irregular periods. While normally women have eleven to thirteen periods in a year, those suffering from irregular periods might have lesser than even six or seven. While this can be due to various problems, there exist some foods which can help cure this problem
1) ginger - often used to relieve menstrual pain, ginger is also used to correct irregular periods. You can include powdered ginger in your food or drink ginger tea.
2) cinnamon - one superfood which has a lot of health benefits is cinnamon. One can have cinnamon powder with tea or lemon juice to cure irregular periods.
3) aloe vera - it is responsible for regulating hormones in our bodies. Drinking aloe vera juice not only helps reduce weight but also regulates the periods.
4) turmeric - it is known to balance the hormones and stimulate flow of blood in the uterus. Drinking it with milk helps relieve spasm and regulate irregular periods.
5) papaya - raw papaya aids in increasing the flow of blood in the uterus and in uterine contractions, thus helping cure irregular periods.
6) sesame seeds - these help in producing and balancing hormones. Eating them also helps in regulating irregular pain.
7) jaggery - it is rich in minerals and iron, hence help cure irregular periods which can arise due to anemia.
8) grapes - grapes too contain iron and help curing irregular periods caused due to anaemia.
9) buttermilk - with calcium, potassium, proteins and vitamin b complex, buttermilk aids hormone secretion, thus helping cure irregular periods.
10) coriander - its juice is another food that helps cure irregular periods.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.