Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SuryaYour feedback matters!
Salam Doctor Mn yh janna chahti hon k meri pregnancy ko aj 9 weeks and 1 day hua hai or doctor ne mujhe blood test dya jis ki report mn INDIRECT COOMBS TEST NEGATIVE aya hai tu mn is report k bare mn janna chahti hon k yh sahi hai ya ghalat bcz mujhe apni Doctor k pass appointment mn abhi 3 weeks hain.
Hello I am 36 weeks pregnant I had notice my tummy dropped down. I am not worried but sometimes I feel my cervix has open but my water is not break. What should I do what is natural labour symptoms that I know that its time. Is normal delivery very painful tell me home remedies which help me in delivery time.
I am pregnant and I am in 5th month. I always vomit and I have thyroid problem I am taking iron tablets daily but I am not feeling well.
I have got my menses today. The biting sensation in urine occurred only two to three days before the menses and now it is fine. What can be the issue.
pregnancy test (prega) is negative. Is there still chance of pregnancy? She is having scanty bleeding and back pain.
Low back pain treatment NYCThere are many different causes of lower back pain. Pain in the lower back can be due to repetitive stress on back muscles and joints from poor posture or certain activities, or as the result of more chronic conditions such as arthritis. Back pain can affect children, adults, and seniors.
The various musculoskeletal conditions associated with low back pain are:
Diagnosing the exact cause of low back pain requires careful attention to the soft tissue structures of the pelvis and lower back, as well as the quality of the movement of the lower and upper extremities.
We will carefully assess your condition by performing a variety of orthopedic tests, functional evaluations, postural assessments, ergonomic evaluations, and thorough soft tissue explorations to determine the exact source of your pain. As needed, diagnostic imaging will also be used.
After we address your initial lower back inflammation, we will restore normal musculoskeletal function through spinal manipulation and a variety of soft tissue technique such as Active Release Technique®, Graston Technique®, Fascial Manipulation, Trigger Point Therapy, and Transverse Friction Massage. Rehabilitative and strengthening exercises will be integrated, as well.
Hi mam I want to know the main cause of pcos and what exactly happens to the organs of the body in this disease.
I have a problem related to the menstrual cycle when my menstrual cycle comes I have got a lot of pain. I also feel that my vagina part is blocking and fell uncomfortable I take lot of medicines for that but the medicine don't show any effect please sir or mam tell me what I can do for this. Which is your too much greatness.
*if you are speaking to someone on mobile, you can keep moving around while talking.
*if you are on laptop, take breaks from time to time and move around.
* take stairs instead of going by lift.
*park your vehicle some distance away from your destination point and walk the short distance to and fro.
*spend part of your weekend time in physical exercise and any other physical activity.
Most important- realise that your efficiency will go down soon if you neglect your health.
I got painful periods from 3 years ,now my age is 21 . And this month surprisingly I got no bleeding at the time of period . The pain was as usual . I am worried about it. What could be the reason ? Is not it unnatural?
Kidney is a crucial detoxifying organ that performs a lot of functions including, absorption of minerals, filtration of blood and production of hormones and urine. It also helps your body to maintain a healthy pH level. Since kidney failure can prove to be fatal, it is essential to keep it healthy, to ensure smooth functioning of your system.
The following are the tips to ensure the health of your kidneys:
- Adequate intake of water: It is advised to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily, to help your kidneys function properly. Adequate intake of water ensures that your body is able to flush out the harmful toxins at regular intervals. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
- Control your blood pressure and blood sugar level: Diabetes is one of the major causes of kidney failure. It is recommended to control your blood sugar level on a regular basis to ensure healthy functioning of your kidney. People who have high level of blood sugar and blood pressure are more susceptible to suffer from kidney disorders.
- Quit tobacco: Accumulations of toxins in your body tend to have a harmful impact not only your kidneys, but also on your overall health. It is strictly recommended to quit smoking and use other forms of tobacco to protect your kidneys from damage.
- Reduce weight: Obesity and the problem of excessive body fat are harmful for your body in more ways than one. Being overweight makes you more susceptible to develop kidney cancer. Therefore, it is advisable to lose a few kilos to ensure the proper functioning of your kidneys.
- Avoid intake of analgesics without prescription: Most analgesics have the tendency to be harsh on your kidneys. Ingestion of analgesics increases your risk of developing kidney cancer. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen and acetaminophen are some of the analgesics, which are known to affect your kidneys in the long term. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid taking them without consulting a doctor.
- Include healthy food in your diet: If you increase the intake of green vegetables in your diet, it will help your body to accelerate the process of detoxification. Fruits and vegetables including watermelon, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, peppers, garlic and onions provide considerable aid in removing the toxins out of your system. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.