Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suresh
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Neck Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Treatment of Buttock Pain
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Submit a review for Dr. SureshYour feedback matters!
Daily I'm traveling around 40 km on bike to office after the journey I'm getting savior back pain please give any solution.
I' m 32 years old and suffering from neck, shoulder right hand tingling and weakness burning sensation in nerves radiate till fingers, sometimes my left facial muscle below eyes also stops sensation for few minutes I wake up in the morning. These problem is very severe when I slept at night. I feel all the time tired, and sleepy. Due to neck and shoulder stiffness I have severe headaches. I used ice pack to get relief but those are temporary. How can I get rid of all these problem and live healthy as it effect my daily routine activities. I forget to tell that i" m having 7 month baby also. Please help me as i' m very tired to handle these problems.
3 before morning I go to jogging suddenly I got left leg joint pain. Now I walking good but getting some pain.
Hello my name is lakhan and have problem in my knee I am not able to walk in my garden so please sir help me.
I am suffering from joint pain sobtgat I cannot walk more than half kilometer so what is the solution that you prefer me doctor.
Sir, my right hand muscle is strong then left hand Sir its not much difference but when I am in gym and doing biceps exercises then when I am doing extension with right hand it do 10 and when it is turn of left hand it only do 7 or 8 and after that I fell week I do many with right hand but when it turn to left hand it can't do so and when I see my left and right muscle my left hand muscle see a bit small then right so please tell me how to equal this.
Joint pain can occur anytime throughout the year, but in the cold and wet months of the winter you may find it harder to cope with.Although a change in the weather will not cause arthritis, it can worsen the symptoms.
Ways to stop the cold weather aggravating your aches and pains
1. Try to overdress rather than underdress because you can always remove a layer if you’re too hot. For those who suffer headaches, wrap your neck in a scarf.
2. Calcium Intake- Keep a watch on your calcium intake. Foods enrich with calcium are great for your joints and bones
3. Don’t stay out in the cold too long. Make the most of the time outside to warm your core, and get home and warm up to maintain the benefit – the best of both worlds.
4. Quit Smoking- It is a lesser known fact that people who smoke tend to have lower bone density and hence, are at higher risk of issues related to bones and joints. Quit smoking for a healthier lifestyle and robust bones!
5. Try to keep moving rather than shrinking into the sofa as this generates heat and improves flexibility and the range of joint movement.
6. Acknowledge the impact of the colder weather on pain.By making allowances and planning ahead you should find the winter months more tolerable than in the past.
7. A Balanced diest is important: People suffering from joint pains require a well-balanced diet. Foods enrich with Vitamin D, C and K are good for joint pains. Add orange, cabbage, spinach, tomatoes in your diet as they are the super foods and relieve knee pains. For those who have extremely low levels of Vitamin D, can also take supplements after prescription from the doctor. Adding sulphur rich food in your diet is another plus point!