Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh KumarYour feedback matters!
I have extremely lazy due to thyroid problem I forget everything while giving lectures all of a sudden.
Hi. I'm married for 5 months now. I really love my husband but I get really really really really really really mad when he talks to his sis in law. They both act as they are the closest persons in this world according to my perception. I ho mad. I feel like yelling n shouting and also killing her seriously. How to control myself.
What is the reason for this" If my girlfriend always ignores me when I am asking for her images or normal video calling. When we never faced each other in our lovely relationship we just contacted via whatsapp and phone calls. Also she don't want to face me before our marriage"
My wife aged 43 years is taking her depression treatment of Tab. PaxidepCR 12.5 mg OD and Tab. Tab. Sulpitac 50 mg since May 2007. She is also a patient of Schizophrenia and now she is stable with the treatment. Will she take this treatment for life long or other wise?
I'm 15 year old male, I have lack of concentration in my studies, how can I improve my concentration in my studies? Please help!
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
I am 19 year old I have night falls problem in last 6 months I didn't use any medicine after night fall evry morning I have pain in my whole body what should I do?
If child of 12 yrs being treated with Fluoxitine for OCD which effective and minor sypmtoms, will he be able to perform well in studies what he has been doing till now? What is prognosis of OCD in children? What is the percentage of children can perform normally with medicine and CBT?
Is it psychological problem that I like to smell socks and shoes I get agitated and want to do sex as I do it.Please tell.
Actually from past 1 year my memory is getting weaker alot. Now I'm forgetting even little things like in my studies as well. Can you plzz suggest me reason behind it and some medications. Thank you.
I can not sleep properly? If try to sleep early thats its so uncomfortable and I feel so stress in my mind what can you do?
Sir I am PG student I am not able to remember things easily and I feel stressful when my exams approach.
Actually what I read I used to forget it very soon. I even face problem in solving math. Day by day this problem is going on increasing. Is this because I was chewing tobacco from last 6 months or something else. I don't know what is happening with me.
I'm a 10standard student. I'm forgetting everything that I study. Dr. please give me some suggestions.
I feel insomniac from last 2 weeks can not sleep properly. . I eat food lots then also I not sleepy at night . Try to do things to sleep but nothing happens ,feel tension about future and at morning of 5 or 4: 30 I felt to sleep but I have to wake early for my college . So no full satisfied with my sleep and I want to sleep but not able .
Hi doctor. From last few days I wasn't feeling good about myself. So I decided to go and see a psychiatrist. I told him about my symptoms and he told me that I am suffering from depression. And further gave the medicine. Plus he told me its a very initial stage. After having the medicines I feel more dizzy and weird. The medicine are: ANXISET 0.5 (morning) clonotril 0.25 half tablet (night) Serenace (night) Trazalon 25 (night) And while in depression does eyes also get effected. Coz I feel my eyes pressured and clumsy.
While siblings are the force that breathes life into any family structure, it has also been seen as a challenge of sorts to manage siblings and bring out the best in each one of them. In any family unit, there are a number of entities who need to be nurtured in a certain way to ensure that their identities are not hampered by a "one size fits all" style of parenting. Every child is different and will need to be handled differently. Besides this, there are other related challenges that will contribute to the quality of the relationships between the siblings, as well as the rivalry that they may feel towards each other when it comes to attention, achievements and varied other factors.
Read on to know the ten tips to tackle sibling rivalry:
- Make Friends before Birth: encourage your first born to connect even before the birth of the new baby by including him or her in the changes you see and feel. Planning for the new baby with your first born will also help in such cases.
- Staying positive is a big factor that will help the children in feeling confident despite their different qualities and strengths.
- Comparison is a big no no. Stay away from these kind of comparisons so that the children do not feel like they have to fight with each other for your praise.
- Time Sharing: Ensure that you divide your time well and indulge each child in his or her area of interest so that they feel like you are always there for each of them.
- Harmonious Start to the day: this will ensure that the children have a special bond at the end of the day. Make sure that they help each other and divide chores accordingly. The older siblings should be given the care giving tasks while the younger ones should be taught to obey them and play along.
- Humour them: It is a known fact that humour is the best medicine that breaks even the most tension filled atmosphere.
- Family Meetings: Hold family meetings to discuss important things and even intense fights so that everyone's needs and issues are addressed.
- Empathy: Teaching your child to empathize with others will help him or her steer clear of needless rivalry at home too.
- Ignore the Small: Let them figure out the smaller fights, yet always be there to address the bigger issues so that they know you are there for them.
- Equal Treatment: Treating them equally does not mean doing the same thing for each of them. It means giving them equal time and attention with personalized treatment to suit varied temperaments. This will also give them a lot of individual confidence which eventually kills any feelings of rivalry.
(Synchronised full body massage)
Abhyangam is a gentle full body massage with selected herbal warm-oils . Abhyangam is one of the most rejuvenating treatment of Ayurveda. This stimulating treatment increases blood circulation, which in turn encourages quick removal of metabolic wastes, while providing relief in diseases such as:- Anxiety, Fatigue, Circulatory disorders, Rheumatic & Arthritic problems, Backaches & injuries
Abhyangam is recommended for stress relief, nervous stimulation, toning up of muscles, rejuvenation & immunization & also ideal for post delivery/natal care.