Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SureshYour feedback matters!
I am 44 years of age female. Having problem of dark circles. My doctor gives me faireye cream but it does, t work. Please suggest some better thing. And also want to improve tone of my face.
I am 27 years old . I have been suffering for severe hairfall for past three years. Now there are very few hair left on the crown area. Also when I do not use shampoo for even two days, dandruff flakes (black in colour) appear on the scalp, resulting itching, redness etc. I want to know if there is any way to regrow my hair (prefer non surgical ).
I have an infection on my right thigh. Its like a rash. Is it a rash or should I get it checked. It gbs a bad itch and burning sensation whn sweating.
I am fair but my face is black what would be the reason please help me in making my face fair tell me any medicine name.
My hands colour are different from my face. Hands are more tan than face, is any there any home remedy to get rid of tanning from hands?
I have skin problems how can I get out of it? I have hair fall problem and I have white hair problem how can I get out of it?
Doctor my skin tone is dark in color. When ever I walk in the sun light it's get too dark and my face look ugly. I need to increase my skin tone from dark to brighter. Does what type of soap, face wash and home made facial tips. Please help me to get a nice face doctor.
I am 22 years old female. I never had acne in my life and I had fair glowing face. I am a hypothyroid patient and since 4 months I did not get my periods. I consulted a doctor and taking medicines for it. But since a month I had severe red spots on my cheeks. I never get pimples there at all. I am unable to identify whether its acne or some allergy. Pls help me.
Sir, I want to change my body colour black to white permanently is it possible can you suggest anything.
Hai sir/madam when I am clean my face with soap or cream am feeling fresh only 1 hour. After 1 hour my face will be turn to oily & dirty please suggest me any face wash cream or doctor. Thanks in advance.
My uncle is suffers from prostate gland problem. What is ideal diet for this problem before operation?
My lips became soo dark, coz of smoking cigarettes. Bt now I quit smoking. Still my lips r dark. How can I change my lip colour?
I have a dark circle and I have used many creams. I had consulted to dermatologist also but no effect so if u can help me I ll be thankful to u
I am 15 years old , wheat coloured , my face was white but after long exposure to sunlight it became black, I tried many remedies like lots and lots of fruits but can't regain my fairness, I need a cream that works.
Dermal fillers (also called injectable facial fillers) are soft tissues injected into the skin. This is done to help fill up the hollowed and flattened facial features, smoothen folds and wrinkles, fatten the cheeks, correct bumps on the nose and forehead and increase the elasticity of the skin.With advancing age, your face loses firmness and volume of the facial muscles. A facelift is a non-surgical procedure which helps to restore and create healthier and more youthful features.
Here are the things you should know about getting a liquid facelift with dermal fillers:
- The typically used dermal fillers are Juvederm, Restylane, Emervel, Radiesse and Belotero. There are several different kinds of fillers that are of different consistencies and volume.
- Fillers are composed of collagen fibers and hyaluronic acids (these come from organic sources) and a few biosynthetic compounds.
- A single treatment session takes about half to an hour.
- The swelling takes about 2 - 3 days to subside and in many cases leaves no swelling.
- Depending upon the choice of dermal filler, the results of the facelift can last up to two years.
- The type of filler used, the depth to which they are introduced, the schedule of the sessions and the nature of the treatment - are all discussed and the factors are customized to fit your specific needs because each human being ages differently. Some people get facelifts to shape and sculpt a particular facial feature like the cheekbones. Facelifts are also done for sagging skin of the neck or drooping eyelids. They help tighten the loosening skin tissue layers of the jaws and chin.
- The fillers are not permanent and this is why they are completely safe. They can be broken down and expelled by the body naturally after a given period of time without any health risk.
- Restylane fillers can be used to treat dark circles, drooping eyebrows and remove bags from under your eyes.
- Defective structure of the lips can be corrected by dermal fillers.
- The advantage of a face lift using dermal fillers over a surgical treatment is that they can be altered with advancing age. Surgical solutions look fixed and artificial because they tighten the aging skin permanently.