Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SureshYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm 23 year old male. I'm having rectal prolapse since 2 years. I want to know if there is any non-surgical procedure for curing it.
I have lots of spots and blackheads and pimples also come badly onto my face and after some time these pimples becomes dark spots What may do?
I am having ring worm in my both thighs. If am taking Levo M tablet daily, applying KZ soap and KZ Cream since last 8 months. It was cured a bit but now, it again starts itching. 2nd Problem is it left black skin wherever it got cure. It is spreading in very big area. Please suggest what should I do.
Sticky moist feeling in anus sometimes itching, burning after latrine. From 3-4 days. Chronic acidity and indigestion.
Hi Doctor. Earlier my skin was in uppermedium complexion but now I switch over my staying at erode. And my complexion has turned to black like dark Wheaties brown and my skin turned something like to be prickly heats burn when I got too much of sweat. I am using the soap is lux in ocean green color creamy white soap. Really I am in frustration mode because of my changed complexion. I have to change my complexion and have to get the fair skin how can I change my skin. What soap actually I have to use. please suggest some treatments and ways to get rid of my skin problems. Really I wanna a perfect skin and my age is about 21 only. And my hand sleeves are totally in black color. My neck, my intimate areas and face are in black color but my screed areas are in little fair in color which is fair than my face.
I am afsana s. K my age is 30 my eye lid is very dark I have dark circle please give me hope ful response.
A breast lump is a restricted swelling, projection, lump or knot in the breast that doesn't feel like a breast tissue. There are diverse reasons why breast lumps occur.
Not all lumps are cancer. These can also be breast conditions that are not harmful and which can be easily curable.Knots that feel harder or are not the same as the rest of the breast need to be checked. This kind of irregularity might be an indication of breast cancer.
A self-examination should be your starting point. This is how you can detect a lump on your own:
Step 1: Begin by taking a look at your breast in the mirror. Keep your shoulders straight and your arms on your hips.
This is what you need to search for:
- Breasts that are their typical size, shape, and shading
- Breasts that are uniformly formed without distortion or swelling
In the event that you see any of the changes mentioned below, convey them to your doctor:
- Dimpling, puckering, or protruding of the skin
- A nipple that is not in its initial position
- Redness, rash or swelling
Step 2: Now, raise your arms and look for the changes mentioned above.
Step 3: While you're in front of the mirror, search for any indications of liquid or blood discharge from the nipples.
Step 4: Next, examine your breasts while resting.Use Your right hand to feel your left breast and use your left hand to feel your right breast. Cover the whole breast from your collarbone to the highest point of your mid-region, and from your armpit to your cleavage to search for any lumps.
Step 5:Examine your breasts while either standing or sitting. Many women find that the easiest approach to examine their breasts is when their skin is wet, so this step could be done while taking a bath as well.
- Mammogram: Mammography is a technique using X-rays to diagnose and locate tumours of the breasts.
- Breast ultrasound: Breast ultrasound utilises sound waves to create pictures of the breasts from the inside.
- Breast MRI:This involves using an effective and attractive field, and radio frequency pulses to create photos of the insides of the breasts.
- Ultrasound-guided biopsy: During this sort of biopsy, utilising ultrasound imaging to discover the bump, a radiologist will give you anesthesia and afterward insert a needle into the lump to evacuate some tissue for assessment under a magnifying lens. Stereotactic biopsy and an X-ray-guided biopsy may also be used.
- In case the knot turns out to be cancerous, surgery is typically performed.
- You may have a few discussions with different doctors for additional treatment, including radiation treatment and chemotherapy or hormone treatment.
I am 18 years old boy and I am suffering from skin darkness. I need to make the skin permanent glow.
I am 30 years old boy my skin is getting oily every time please advise what to apply for to reduce oily face.
Skin graft is a form of a surgical procedure, which involves removal of the skin of a particular region of the body and transplanting it to a different body portion or to a separate individual. Grafting is usually recommended by the doctor if the patient has suffered from extreme burns or the protective layering of the skin of that particular region has been damaged because of extreme illness, bed sores sustained infection on the skin or repeated injuries. Grafting is also recommended as a procedure for nose and breast reconstruction surgeries. It is usually done with the help of local anaesthesia, making the procedure a less painful one.
There are two types of skin grafting procedures:
1. Split-level thickness grafts: The grafting in this procedure deals with the elimination of the epidermis and just a part of the dermis from the site of the healthy skin. These grafts are used to cover generally a large portion of the body. This form of grafting does not develop significantly with the other portions of the skin, so doctors recommend more split-level thickness grafts as the person ages. The grafts happen to be delicate, glossy and faded in comparison to the rest of the skin.
2. Full-thickness grafts: In this procedure, the grafting involves the subsequent removal of the blood vessels and the muscles along with the two skin layers from the donor site. This form of grafting is particularly useful in reconstructing small damages on the exposed portions of the body such as the face. This type adjusts well with the other portions of the skin and subsequently tends to merge with the rest of the skin.
The procedure will begin with the implementation of intravenous therapy (IV) on your wrist or hand on the day of the surgery. This therapy helps the doctor to provide you with necessary medicines and fluids at any point of the surgery. Just a few minutes before the operation, the doctor will inject general anaesthesia through IV. After removal of the skin, preferably from the unexposed portions of the body, such as thigh and buttocks in the case of a split-level thickness graft and the abdomen and the chest in case of a full-thickness graft, the healthy skin is transplanted at the damaged spot and is fixed by subsequent stitching and dressing. The donor site will also be covered by appropriate dressing to prevent any further infection. After the completion of the surgery, it is recommended to take a few days’ rest before getting on with your daily life routine.
Hi I'm aged 18. I have oily skin. Usually the area around my nose, between lower lip and chin and slightly on my cheeks. I use garner 6 in 1 face wash. It temporarily heals it for maybe like an hour or two. But I need permanent solution. please give me a proper suggestion, medication, measures and what products to use. Thank you.
Four Steps for Glowing Face:
1) Cleansing: Use ample amount of water to clean the face, you can use facewash, soap. Wash face in intervals to remove the dirt. Drink lots of water keep you hydrated.
2) Exfoliation: It includes the use of scrub like an almond crush, to remove the dead cells.
3) Moisturiser: After exfoliation wash the face and application of moisturiser to provide nourishment to the skin.
4) Sunscreen: It is used basically if one wants to go out to prevent from tanning, though it is less helpful.
Removal of makeup at night before sleep is essential. Always try to use least chemical/cosmetics on the face.