Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SureshYour feedback matters!
Sir! I prepare for civil services examination conducted by Upsc. I have been masturbating since childhood. Now my penis has been shrunken and its size is 1 inch in flaccid state and 4 inch in erected state. Will medical team checks the penis size and its health. On this ground whether they will declare me fit or not? I want to know from medical expert.
I feel headache when I do too much study, what can I do to get rid of this, I am an engineering student. I must study.
Hello Doctor, I was suffering from depression, now I am better than before but I take these two tablets as prescribed by a Psychiatrist:---" Paroxetine Hydrochloride" &" Duloxetine Hydrochloride" in night & morning respectively. I feel so sleepy in the morning even after taking 8 hours of sleep in the night. Is it because of these tablets? I can not study because of drowsiness. Please tell me, what should I do? Please.
I have most throat allergy. Every times I suffering cough problem. please help me how can be normal.
Hi. I am a 34-year-old male I was looking for some information regarding the effect of having erections with a catheter inserted after having a buccal mucosa skin graft urethroplasty.
Hi Sir, I am aged about 29 years, I have problem of premature ejaculation ,first time of my sexual intercourse it mostly takes time near about only half a minute , and second time it get more time to erect properly, when it erects I can only do sex only 1 minute properly, so please guide me for solving this problem by medicine or by yoga or by any ideas.
My father has been diagnosed with swelling of the liver and calculus in the gall bladder. Kindly advise he is 72 years old and has high blood pressure.
I'm preparing for Armed forces n my medical is coming, tell me that Both testis are equal in size or any difference between them. Somebody told me that left one is little bigger than right one. please clear it.
Any medicine in market can help to grow my penis longer thicker and harder pls help me suggest me a right pill.
Hii I have pain from neck to left shoulder and it increases when I was go to sleep I used iodex but it give less relief for complete relief what should I do.
I am facing gas problem a long time and now a days my left hand soldier are paining so what should I do give me any ayurvedic solution.
Sir my age is 46 and my weight is around 122 kgs and I had a mild heart attack in the month of December and now again I am having a chest pain so please suggest me what treatment I should do.
When you have a newborn bundle of joy, no parent would be ready for constant crying bouts from the infant. However, for various reasons, even healthy, well-fed infants can be colicky.
What is it: Although a mystery, a baby is said to be colicky if it cries for more than 3 hours a day for more than 3 days a week for more than 3 weeks at a stretch. The baby is completely healthy, and the symptoms start about 2 to 3 weeks of life in both breast-fed and bottle-fed babies. The baby usually has a red face from crying and could be pulling its legs towards its chest due to the abdominal discomfort.
Causes: Though still not exactly established, some things that are believed to cause colic include:
- The baby's digestive system that is growing and goes through spasms
- Extreme sensitivity to noise and light in the surrounding environment
- Accumulation of gas in the belly that is ingested with the milk (breast or bottles)
- Hormones that are supposedly affecting the baby's moods
Treatment: As there is no specific cause identified, the treatment is also symptomatic and aims at soothing the baby's pain and discomfort.
- Altered feeding: Given that a baby's tummy is very small and is about the size of a fist, it makes sense to feed it small amounts at regular intervals than to give a full feed once in like 4 to 5 hours. The baby is sure to feel full with this and therefore the discomfort. Burping between the feed is also shown to help avoid feeling of fullness. If you are breast feeding, try to not let the baby doze off when feeding.
- Anti-colic bottles: These bottles have a vent inside the bottle which will help reduce the accumulation of gas within the bottle. There are various brands available in the market, these could be a good solution if the baby is even partially bottle-fed.
- Simethicone: This is an anti-flatulent, which again helps eliminate gas bubbles in the stomach and thereby provides relief to the infant. It can be given either by a dropper or a syringe.
- Exercise: Try bending the legs at the knee and holding it towards the baby's stomach, this can help ease the pain.
Remember that this is a very transient thing and usually disappears on its own by the 4th month, and the above measures are only to help the baby and the mother.