Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. SureshYour feedback matters!
Hi. My legs and hand is very pain continue. Ulte hath k soldier se leke hath ki ungliya b tadak rhi h continue. Kya kru koi treatment h.esa hi pair b bhot tadka mar rha h. Thai aur pindli.
Hello Doctor, I am Krishna Age: 33 and working as a software professional. Due to ideal gesture sitting I am experiencing a pain in right Hip and Right Back ache. I always use an instant sprays but its just a instance relief. I would like to know how to get rid of this back ache.
My mom is suffering from knee pain since past 3years. Some doctors suggested STO operation. Some others suggested knee replacement. And some of the doctors say that go with physiotherapy as it is too early for operation. What do you recommend?
I had an ACL injury about a year ago, due to tight schedule, I haven't been able to practice my physiotherapy exercises, it's been over a year now. Will be able to recover my muscles fully if I start with my physiotherapy regularly from now?
I feel pain in my both heels when I seat some time after standing when I try to walk my heels pains very much. And this is happening since 7-8 months.
I am 41 years old. I have very much leg pains now only. Give me that any suggestion to overcome that problem. tell me any suggestion.
I am 30 yrs old now. I have a prob in my back some times I feel pain there for relief using moov & I am doing light exercise in gym also and my weight is 78 kilo. Suugest me what I am doing for my back pain.
I am 64 yrs male sugar patient. Now weakness inright side eye in out side and right side center finger is not folding like odother finger. What should I do?
My knee decease is to painfully. What I do for decrease knee pain Pls help me doctor. I am in trouble in my life.
Sir I ve severe back pain wen I come from college It's not allowing me to read properly Wat should I do?
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.