Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SurendaranYour feedback matters!
Blood came with urine once on Sat 26th Sep. Did CT scan THAT SHOWS enlargement of prostate and thickening of Urinary Bladder. Urine test was also done. Puscells 1.5- 2 and RBCs were found. Physician has prescribed-- antibiotic first and then Anti bacterial-(Martifur and Musran 600. Now as on today Oct 5. Feeling good. No dripping after urinating. No light burning sensation after peeing. Please tell me what should be the next step. Should I get the urine examination done again to check RBCs and puscells to see if Bladder infection is under control. Physician says that BPH is not that high that I would require Alpha Blockers. I do understand that if blood in urine is found again. I would need to get Kidney Profile done. Scan shows both kidney are good in size, shape and no stone or any flaw.
I am 54 and suffering from diabetes and now I am having prostrate i am in the urinary bladder. I need your advice.
I am 61 and have no any health problems. Kindly advise frequency of sex with wife. I am capable of enjoying it whenever I feel. But it is said that frequent sex would affect prostate glands. Is it right?
What are the causes for getting Brest cancer in females and how can we identify the symptoms? And please suggest me presentation tips?
Dear doctor, sub: blood observed in stool occasionally. I am 59 year old male. I have htn but under control with telvas-h and aten-am since many years. Also I have enlarged prostate (bph) and taking contiflo-d since 4 years. Since last 2 years, blood is observed in stool (say once a month), otherwise no problem. I do not have constipation or lose motion and bowel movement is smooth. I want to know what can be several causes and what to do? is it a serious problem? with kind regards.
My mom is an cancer patient. Now a days she is suffering from teeth ache. Can I get the correct suggestion to proceed further.
How many time should I masturbate in a month so that I do not suffer from prostate cancer or any other disease?
My KUB ultrasound shows prostate weight of 25 grams, and REDUCED ECHOES from prostate. My urinary frequency is higher than normal, and I also get up one to two times during sleep to urinate. Ejaculation causes mild burning and discomfort in lower abdomen and sometimes penis. ALSO, in August 2015, I had a very severe bout of pain and burning in my genitals (penis, scrotum, perineum) and lower abdomen (just above penis). It lasted for 3 months. It was triggered by frequent ejaculation. Since then, I have reduced the frequency of ejaculation to once a week. What could I be suffering from? Should I get TRUS or PSA test done? What do reduced echoes from prostate signify?
I am 64 years old male and is tobacco addict. What tests I should go for to rule out any malignant development of cancer.
I have best cancer which I got operated. Now because of operation I got my hand swallow. How can I get cure for that. Pl help me.
I am a 75 years old. My PSA last year was 4.03 this year it has elevated to 5.83. This has me stressed and worried. My urologist has recommend I have a biopsy. I have been reading and go ogling about prostate cancer and biopsies. The more I read and learn, the more confused I get. I am 50- to get a.
I am 65 Year Old Male suffering from Urinary Tract Infection, Prostate Gland Enlargement, Blood Passing along with Urine. I need diagnosis, consultation and Treatment.
Hello doctor, my grandpa having throat cancer, last month surgery also done. But now hole mouth heated with some equipment and it gets spoiled. Only liquid foods via nose tube. Say any permanent solution.
Squamous cell carcinoma of left cheek-4th stage. Any testimonial about Johana Brandt's grape cure in India?
There is any risk of cancer if someone has used someone else razor for shave provided both don't have cancer.
I have a small lump in my left breast since 2 years. Also a serous discharge is coming out from nipple while pressing. No dimpling and pain. Is it a carcinoma or fibroadenoma? The amount of discharge is hardly one drop. Whether it s a carcinoma? Need a surgery?
The uterus is a very important organ within the human reproductive system as this is the chamber where an embryo grows into a baby. Due to a multitude of factors, the incidence of uterine cancer has been on the rise. Let's look at some of its symptoms.
Symptoms of uterine cancer: When cells within the uterus grow abnormally and turn malignant, it may be termed as uterine cancer. This may be in the form of a fibroid or tumor or be part of the uterine tissue itself. It may be caused due to a multitude of factors such as late menopause, radiation exposure, estrogen treatments and many others. Some of the common symptoms for uterine cancer could be:
- Pain in the abdomen, lower back and especially the pelvic area.
- Pain during urination,
- Weight loss without any apparent reason
- Vaginal bleeding with or without discharge
- Pain during sex
Stages of uterine cancer: Before we understand the stages of uterine cancer you need to know how doctors diagnose the various stages. This is done by the three following steps in the TNM method:
- Tumor: Doctors try and search for tumors and locate them within the uterus, estimate its size and whether it is malignant or not.
- Node: If the tumor is malignant, then doctors try to find out whether the tumor has reached the lymph nodes or not.
- Metastasis: Doctors look for Metastasis, which is whether the cancer has spread to other organs within the body and to what extent.
Stages of cancer: Cancer is primarily grouped in five stages from 0 to V according to the T, N and M stages mentioned below.
- Stage 0 - This is a very early stage of cancer where the cells have malignant growth but are still small in number and haven't spread anywhere.
- Stage I - If the cancer has developed a little, but is restricted within the uterus, it is considered as stage one. This is also further divided into Stage 1A and 1B.
- Stage II - When the cancer has started spreading, but only to some parts of the cervix from the uterus, it is diagnosed as stage 2 uterine cancer.
- Stage III - Categorized into Stage IIIA, Stage IIIB, Stage IIIC1 and Stage IIIC2, it is primarily where the cancer has spread to other organs, but it is only limited to the pelvic area.
- Stage IV A - When the cancer has gone beyond the pelvic area and also spread to the rectum and bladder area.
- Stage IV B - This is where the cancer has metastasized in the groin area or gone to other organs within the body as well.