Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Surendar BoraYour feedback matters!
My dad is suffering from swelling in joints specifically in foots and legs and feels tired when walking what should we do?
I have fallen from stairs and my leg is paining a lot at the ankle side and it is also a little bit swollen and it is not reducing. I also have kidney dysfunction. So what medicine ans treatment I should take?
I have cervical problem. Some time drive or sitting then pain the shoulders. please solve this problem.
Hi, I am a physically handicapped from the age of 5 years and currently I am 36 years old. I have curved spine problem. Please advise.
Does any treatment available for pain if slip disc. I was injured when I play cricket. After take 7 day bad rest I was ok. But now I lives whole day fine but till evening I feel pain in my hip and leg also. What can I do for it.
I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building. I have a back pain. I am trying to body building.
She is suffering from a viral disease as her body joints are paining ruthlessly. What she should do?
I am having small chest pain and I feel like my left arm is paining. What may be the reason. It is not muscular.
I am asking question on behalf of my mother who is suffering from foot pain while walking. We consulted doctors and they said its osteoporosis. She took lots of medicinal drugs but none effect of recovery is visible in her. Can you please recommend some best ways to get rid from this pain.?
I have cold last 2 months. I took medicine properly many time. After taking medicine it fine but after 4-5 days again its come back. Tell me medicine.
Top tips on how to move well and stay well, to prevent back pain:
1. Make sure you're lifting correctly: from groceries through to lifting goods at work, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and bend at the hips and knees. Grip the load firmly and hold it close to your body, tightening your stomach muscles and using the strong muscles of your legs to lift. Always keep your back as straight as possible, and gently breathe out. Avoid twisting - turn by using your feet, not your back.
2. Focus on your standing posture: think tall - chest lifted, shoulders relaxed, chin tucked in and head level. Your posture should be stable, balanced and relaxed when sitting, walking or standing.
3. Don't stay seated for too long: ideally, don't stay seated for more than 20 minutes. Even if you're at work, stand up, stretch and walk around. The right back support will also help. Ensure your workstation and computer are correctly positioned.
4. Driving: good support from your car seat will prevent back pain. Adjust your seat to sit comfortably - and make sure you take regular breaks on long journeys. If you need lower back support, use a lumbar roll or a rolled-up towel.
5. Sleep support is key: your mattress should be firm enough to support your natural shape.
6. Exercise to keep your back strong: stay in shape - healthy body weight is less strain on your back. Your physiotherapist can show you how to keep your back flexible and strong with correct back and abdominal exercises.
If your back hurts, don't ignore the pain. Physiotherapists are trained to correctly assess the problem and provide safe effective treatment. For rapid recovery, see your physiotherapist early.