Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Can't remember after studying for 4 to 5 hrs daily still get less marks in exam. please give some thought of recovery.
Sir/madam I have some problems. Some times am confused with my feelings some times I lose my hope for everything some times I confident as I do everything in earth. Am always show anger with my family but not in front of my frnds and relatives. Am not understand how could I explain such things which are irritates me. Even I spend 15 mins to write this small thing. Pls help me. It creates lots of problems.
I am a patient of DM, IHD, PPM, HTN. taking regular medicines. What will be my ideal diet? My age is 72 years.
My homeopathy doctor examined and told me that I'm facing anxiety and thats why I find difficulty in breathing. I don't have much knowledge about anxiety. Can somebody please tell me that without being anxious why am I still facing breathing issues.
Hello, I smoke since from last 9 years. But from the last week I have stopped smoking and I am taking the nicotex chew gum of 4 mg And from the nicotex I am controlling on my smoking habit I am taking daily 5 chew gum of nicotex I just wanted to know is there any side effects of nicotex 4 mg or if side effects is there of nicotex than what should I do pls help.
My only daughter Shreyasi aged 13+ ,is very much depressed as her mother has expired dated 06.03.2014. She was very much talkative but now she has become extreme quiet. Please suggest.
So much of Sweat is coming from my body even I am in cool place and if I feeling tense then also much sweat coming. Is it problem to my body? I have so much body pains.
I am getting mentally depressed very frequently. What are the reasons for it? Is it is a some kind of phobia?
For the last 20 years, I have been on prescribed medications of Ciplar 40 mg and Lonazep 1 mg. Total dose of ciplar per day is 100 mg. Lonazep is 3 mg total per day. I was diagnosed with PSVT. However a recent visit to a cardiologist from chennai was doubtful of psvt. He however suggested electrophysiology. But recently my b.p shot up to 170/110 at a clinic. But my home monitor showed 115/75. 15 minutes later. Of course I was in high anxiety at the clinic. Now doctors can hardly get my true b.p. Is there any medicine to cure this white coat hypertension. Please help.
Having lots of hair fal day by day please hlp, it must have been four months of this problem hv happened center part is almost hve disappeared and due to this m going into a deep depression.
Sir I Want to Know the effect of weed? And want to Quit Smoking because want to improve gastrointestinal what should I do?
I have problem that I always think that people are talking bad about me and when I get clarification then also I have doubt, my doubting habit is such stupid that I ask same question several times please suggest how to cure it? And when I have such problem?
I am want to stop chew tobacco but if m M not chewing so feeling mouth pain and headache please suggest me what I do.
For human beings, the body is considered the temple, one that they strive to keep fit and in shape. In fact, the plethora of ailments, which people complain of suffering from, almost always deal with their physical health. In this over engagement to restore the physical health, the well being of the mental health is never considered. However truth remains that the health of the mind is equally if not more important and must be given its share of priority. With the growing age and times, depression has emerged as a gnawing problem, one that is plaguing individuals indiscriminately and one that must be eradicated as soon as possible.
Some of the ways to combat this fatal ailment are:
- Exercises: Everyday a bit of exercise not only keeps the body fit and healthy, but also goes a long way in easing and calming the mind. You need not indulge in strenuous exercises, but must make it a conscientious habit to work out a bit daily.
- Talk to people: Though depression makes one inexorably quiet and silent, the first thing that is prescribed as a remedial measure is talk to people. Engaging in conversations with people, telling them what exactly is troubling you are proven ways to combat depression.
- Meditate: There is no better way to treat mental ailment than meditating. When you suffer from depression, your body undergoes severe conflict. Meditating not only calms the mind, but also soothes away the worries.
- Develop a support system: Depression is almost always followed by an unfathomable sense of loneliness. Talking to others does help, but at the same time try to develop a support system. Find an individual, be it parents, relatives or friends and confide in him or her. Not sharing what you are going through is never a solution and only exacerbates the fatality of the situation.
- Change the daily routine: Monotony is never exciting and it is only time, before the humdrum of life gets to you. Changing the daily routine and incorporating something new and exciting go a long way in recuperating you from the mental dullness and fatigue.