Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. SurajYour feedback matters!
I have acne since i was 14 and i am 18 now. .Pimples have reduced but their marks are left and open pores
I want to increase my hair volume. And I have black spots on my face, back and shoulder. Please Help.
Am vikram am 18 years male I lyk to know how I can avoid black spots on my face and underneath my eyes? I have consulted many dermatologists but I didn't get result what to do?
I am having rashes on my face from few days. Its not measles or pox What is the problem and its solutions?
Under breast @ bra belt got irritation n becoming dark. After I wore bra which had woollen strap that line I M getting burning sensation n becoming red that area.
I was operated for anal fissure 10 years ago & there is no problem since then but recently I've been experiencing pain while passing stool & pain persists for @3-4 hrs. Pl suggest remedy. Thanks.
I am 24 years male, I was suffering from the black spots (Pimples) on face, what can be the solution to remove those black spots.
I was facing a little bit problem so I got injected by a doctor, but from yesterday more than 24 hours have now passed I am still feeling pain in my buttock, I can't touch it much more because there is pain, I even can't walk properly. Kindly tell me what's the issue with me?
Im 26 year old lady who works in night shifts from 6 pm to 5 am. I sit this long in the terrible cold air conditioned room and my skin is getting darker day by day. What should I do to remove it and to take care of my skin in future?
Their is an swelling in my anus. It neither bleeds and don't cause any poo problem. But it itches a lot. So what could it be.
I am getting dark due to exposure to sun. How can I get fairer again and get my real white tone on my face and skin?
I have black spot on my face, but all medicine taken but relax any medical so please suggest me how medicine best my face.
Anal fissures are the small tears formed in the anal lining. They are also known as anal ulcers. An anal fissure causes a lot of pain and bleeding during your bowel movements. Usually a fissure heals automatically in a few days time. It can be treated with simple home remedies as well.
- You can suffer from an anal fissure if you pass hard and large stools.
- Also strained childbirth or suffering from violent spells of diarrhea might get you an anal fissure.
- Chronic constipation may also be cause of a fissure.
- Other rare causes may be anal cancer, HIV, tuberculosis or herpes.
Individuals of all age groups can suffer from anal fissures. It is not a very serious problem and heals on its own in a few weeks. Although it can heal itself, there are certain treatments which can help relieve the pain you get from an anal fissure.
An anal fissure has quite a lot of symptoms for you to understand what you are suffering from:
- There will be a very visible tear around the anal region. You will be able to spot the tear on the skin very easily.
- A small lump of skin may form next to the tear.
- When you will be undergoing your bowel movements, you will feel a very sharp pain in the anal region.
- You will find spots of blood on the stool passed.
- You will also feel a burning or an itching sensation in the anal region.
Although most fissures do not require treatment, there are a few remedies that will help cure them faster:
- Stool softeners: You get certain medicines at the chemist, which are known for their stool softening functions. These stool softeners help to soften the hard stools and initiates smooth bowel movements.
- Eat fibrous foods: Eat foods rich in fiber like fruits, whole grain cereals, raw vegetables, etc.
- Take warm baths: Take a bath in warm water as it relaxes your anal muscles, helps to relieve irritation in the region, and increases blood flow in the anorectal region.
- Use ointment: Apply nitroglycerin ointments and topical pain relievers to promote blood flow to the anal region and to relieve discomfort from the region respectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.