Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suraj
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. SurajYour feedback matters!
Apply honey on your lips before going to bed and use a soft brush to massage the lips next morning. This would remove the dry and dead cells from your lips.
Apply olive oil on your lips before taking a bath. You wouldn?t need a lip balm to moisturize them.
Apply natural ghee on your lips to improve the health of your lips.Make a paste of rose petals and some cream; apply this paste on your lips to make them soft and pink.
Mix coriander juice, carrot juice and mint juice and apply them on your lips.
Coconut milk is a great way to moisturize your lips naturally.
Rub a slice of cucumber on your lips to lighten dark lips.
Take half teaspoon of olive oil, honey and sugar; mix it well and apply on your lips
Orange peep powder is great to lighten dark lips and exfoliate the,m.
Rub ice cubes on your lips to keep them nourished, moisturized and fresh.
Apply beetroot juice on your lips to make them soft and pink.
Rub half a lemon on your lips in circular motion.
Apply milk cream on your lips to soften and moisturize them.
Crush raspberries and add some aloe-vera gel with a drop of honey to get pink lips.
Take equal quantities of lime and glycerin to lighten dark lips.
Castor and almond oil mixture when applied on lips make them soft and pink.
Turmeric with lime juice or milk cream will help in making dark lips lighter.
Apply a paste of Gram flour and turmeric on your lips. And let it dry. Wash it off to make your lips and beautiful naturally.
A paste made from almonds with some lime juice is a natural remedy for dark lips.
Raw potato juice helps in lightening dark lips.
Mix cream with tomato paste to add natural color to your lips.
Apply butter before bedtime to make them soft and rosy.
Honey with lime juice is great to lighten the color of the lips and nourish them.
Sugar mixed with cold cream when applied on your lips would help in fading the dark color of your lips. Its great way to exfoliate your lips and give back its lost shine.
Scrub your lips with honey, baking soda and olive oil and wash it off with lukewarm water.
Lastly avoid drinking too much tea or coffee and quit smoking.
Appearances have always been important throughout the centuries and especially in this the 21st century, with all the technology and social media. The drive to look young has stimulated research and new medicine is making it possible for people to look younger and most of the time this is due to Botox. Botox treatments are ranked among the top in non-surgical cosmetic treatments as more than six million treatments are performing a year. However, there is more to Botox than most people know and below is information about what to expect from Botox treatments, its benefits and risks.
What is Botox?
Botox can be defined as a neurotoxin protein that is derived from a bacteria called Clostridium botulinum. This bacterium is an organism and is found in natural environments such assoil and lakes as well as in the intestinal tracts of fish and mammals.
What to expect?
Figuring out how Botox works is an important step towards understanding what it really is. Normally the Clostridium botulinum is harmless. However, at some point the spores transform into a state where it has cells that are vegetative leading to an increase in cell population. If this happens, the bacteria start producing botulinum which is a toxin. This toxin is so poisonous that a kilogram could wipe out the human population. However, the demand for Botox still remains high. The botulinum toxin is injected into a person in very small concentrations. This is done by diluting the bacteria powder in a saline solution and then injecting it into an individual’s neuromuscular tissue. Botox works by preventing nerve cell signals from reaching the muscles causing them to be paralyzed. This process of reducing abnormal muscle contraction makes the muscles less stiff.
The various benefits of Botox include:
- Non-surgical: Since Botox is administered using injections, the fears and hassles of undergoing a surgery are avoided.
- Excessive sweating: Botox injections can be used to address hyperhidrosis. Hyperhidrosis is generally characterized by increased sweating.
- Overactive bladders: In addition to treating wrinkles, Botox can also be utilized to address the condition of overactive bladder and urinary incontinence (involuntary and uncontrolled urination). Botox increases the volume of the bladder thereby reducing incontinence. Once an injection is administered, the overactive bladder will be cured gradually.
- Migraines: Botox injections, administered at regular intervals for around 12 weeks, can be used to address chronic migraines. It helps reduce headaches and additionally, reduces the chances of relapse. It is extremely beneficial for those who suffer from chronic headaches during one such migraine attack.
- Eyebrow: Your eyebrow may sag due to various factors, age being the primary contributor. Botox helps lift your drooping eyebrows; giving you a fresher and youthful look.
- Enlarged Prostate: Botox injections can have long term beneficial effects on men with enlarged prostates. Problems related to frequent urination and infections in the urinary tract can be addressed, while side effects, that accompany other medications, are avoided.
Like any drug there are risks and side effects to be considered. Most of the times this treatment is well tolerated with few side effects. However, there are cases though very rare in which the genetic predisposition of an individual cause a different response to the drug though still mild. Other effects may include mild pain, numbness, headache and mild nausea.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women and people prone to allergies are strongly advised to steer away from this drug and any other associated with it. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Muje nanahe ke bad body lal ho jati hai even khujli bhi chalti hai 15 minit bad lal hone wali jagah apne aap sahi ho jati hai koi allergy hai test karane ke bad bhut si chijo se alerji niklti hai 1 cetrajin kha lene se 4 din aaram rahta hai uske bad phir vahi stithi hoti hai 2 Sal se yah bimari hai.
I am 44 year old Male Body weight 76 kgs, suffering from Vitiligo since 2007, in starting it came in notice in one hand as one inches white spot but latter it spread over both hands fingers.
You often consume a much higher amount of sugar than you should actually, as it is widely present in a very high number of foods and beverages. Research suggests that this excessive sugar consumption may ultimately be very harmful for your health - and that it may badly harm your skin. Experts believe that too much intake of sugar can make your skin look wrinkled or dull, and also lead to a host of other skin-related disorders. Here are the ways in which excessive sugar consumption affects your skin:
- Causes inflammation: Inflammation, caused by excess sugar intake, can be really damaging for the body - especially because it negatively impacts your immune system, and may lead to frequent breakouts on the skins and increased chances of pimples or warts.
- Increases wrinkling: Sugar's inflammatory properties not only lead to breakouts on the skin, but also cause wrinkles. Collagen, which is essential for healthy, supple skin, is broken down by sugar, which makes the skin look dehydrated and dull, also increasing the chances of premature wrinkling.
- Causes imbalances in blood sugar level: Excessive sugar consumption causes irregularities in blood sugar levels by initially increasing sugar levels, which then reduces when insulin in released into your cells. It often ends up making you hungry, moody or shaky and increases stress levels leading to dull looking skin.
- Leads to occurrence of acne: Increased intake of sugar results in stimulation of hormone levels which raises sebum production and in turn affects growth of skin cells. This may be reason of acne.
With the recent number of breast cancer cases on the rise, it is important that we should get the examination done on a regular basis as a preventive measure. Even if someone is suffering from it, it is important that we should make an effort and learn about.
If you have breast cancer then a surgery will be part of your treatment. Based on the condition, surgery will be carried out due to any of the following reasons:
1. To remove the cancerous tissues from the breast
2. To reconstruct the breast once the cancer is removed
3. To check whether the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes below the arm
4. To treat symptoms of cancer that has progressed to an advanced stage
Breast cancer surgery may be classified into two types
1. Mastectomy: Mastectomy involves removing the entire breast; tissues in the adjoining region may also be removed. A double mastectomy is a procedure where both the breasts are removed.
2. Breast-conserving surgery: In this surgery, only parts of the breast affected by cancer are removed. The area of the breast that is to be removed will depend on the severity of the cancer. Some healthy tissues may also be removed in this surgery.
Usually, if a woman is in the initial stages of cancer then she may opt for the latter as it entails removing parts of the breast. They may also undergo radiation therapy along with these surgeries.
For checking if the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes below the arm, the lymph nodes are removed from the body. Once they are removed, they are studied under a microscope to check if it has spread, if yes then the extent of their damage. This procedure is carried out along with the surgery to remove the cancer.
Once the mastectomy procedure is completed, you can opt for a breast reconstruction surgery to rebuild the area. You may opt for this procedure at the time of breast cancer removal or at a later stage. If you are considering breast reconstruction surgery then you should discuss with a surgeon.
Surgery is sometimes not used to treat cancer, but in slowing the progression of cancer or even reducing its symptoms.It is important you talk to your surgeon before the procedure to understand the goal of the surgery.