Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suraj BalajiYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, one my friend is suffering from urine leakage problem he was also indulged in masturbation. He used to do for almost 3 times a week and he is doing this from 1 year. He told me he wanted to stop but not able to stop this habit. After knowing I told him to examine his urine The report is as under follows:- COLOUR: PALE YELLOW appearance: SLIGHTLY TURBID REACTION: ACIDIC (5.0) SPECIFIC GRAVITY: 1.030 GLUCOSE: NIL ALBUMIN: TRACE BILE SALT: NEGATIVE BILE PIGMENTS: NEGATIVE BLOOD: NEGATIVE UROBILINOGEN : NEGATIVE KETONE BODIES: NEGATIVE MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION:- PUS CELLS: 2-3 / HPF EPITHELIAL CELLS: 1-2 / HPF RED BLOOD CELLS : NIL.
Sir mere pet mai dard rehata hai gas bahut banta hai ilaj Kara Kara ke paresaan ho gaya hu kirpaya iska samadhan batayen.
I have stomach problem. I can't understand what the hell is going on. Too many doctor I consult and take medicine but no relief. Some time medicine work after leaving its began again. My problem is avidity or kabaz or lung problem or nightfall problems etc. Please help me.
What if I had sex unprotected and doesn't get any infection while the girl I sex with is a HIV patient?Please tell.
Worried about dementia?
Getting a diagnosis
If you are worried about yourself, or someone close to you, it is worth discussing your concerns with your general practitioner (GP). A diagnosis will help the doctor rule out other illnesses that might have similar symptoms to dementia, including depression. There are drugs available that appear to alleviate some of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease in some people. Whether you are someone with dementia or a carer, a diagnosis can help you to prepare and plan for the future.
Every person experiences dementia in their own individual way, but there is usually a decline in memory, reasoning and communication skills and a gradual loss of the skills needed to carry out daily activities.If you are feeling confused, agitated or forgetful, you should see your GP. If you are close to someone who is showing these symptoms, you could suggest that you accompany them on their first visit.
Becoming forgetful does not necessarily mean that you have dementia. Memory loss can be an effect of ageing. It can also be a symptom of stress or depression. In rare cases, dementia-like symptoms can be caused by vitamin deficiencies and/or a brain tumour.
The GP is the first person to consult. The GP may then refer the person being diagnosed to a specialist consultant. Assessments can include conversations with the person being diagnosed and those close to them, a physical examination, memory tests and/or brain scans.
If you are having symptoms in your thigh, buttocks and in the course of Sciatic nerve, then you can think that I have some slipped disc problem.
But sometimes this is not the case
You may have Piriformis syndrome or pseudo sciatica.
Piriformis is a small muscle originated from tail bone and go to thighbone.Sometimes this muscle presses Sciatic nerve and then you have the symptoms.Sometimes wallet in back pocket presses the nerve.
Then how it differ from sciatica
Pain is present in one buttock and may move down to buttock.
Pain increases with hip activities.
You sit with the affected buttock slightly up to reduce pressure on irritated nerve.
May affect your foot position slightly outward.
Realign hip and spine
Stretch tight myofascial structure
Deep core strengthening and postural modification.
I have pain in whole body and fever My eyes are red and body is too hot Advice me what to do now please Fast do something.
How to control frozen shoulder, m diabetic patient and heart patient, Please l advise the therapy needs to be followed.
Hello I have a query my mom has a light chest pain. What is the reason & medicine? What is the process to solve this problem?
I'm suffering from fever for one week. Now I'm okay but I'm so sick what food I'm taken to good health condition.
Are there things I can do to make myself feel better?
There are many comfort measures to help pregnant women who suffer from nausea and vomiting during early pregnancy. Changes in diet, sleep pattern and lifestyle can help.
Few suggestions are given below:-
1. Changes in lifestyle
* Get up slowly from lying down position and do not lie immediately after eating.
* Keep your head higher than your feet when lying down.
* Go outside for fresh air as much as possible.
* Rest or nap often
* Dentify conditions which make vomiting worse, such as certain foods, odours, activities or stress and avoid them.
* Wait about half an hour after dinner to brush your teeth
2. Changes in diet
* Eat bland foods that are high in carbohydrates and low in fat such as toast, bread, rice, cereal, crackers and potatoes.
* Eat foods that are high in protein such as lean meat, eggs and dishes made with beans and pulses.
* Eat foods high in vitamin b6 like whole grains and cereals, wheat germ, nuts, seeds, legumes, corn
* Avoid greasy, fatty, fried and spicy foods.
* Drink 10-12 glasses of liquids such as coconut water, buttermilk, milk and fresh juices.
* Avoid excess of tea, coffee and aerated drinks
* Do not drink alcohol
* Try to eat every 2 to 3 hours, even if you are not hungry. Have small frequent meals than large meals.
* Have a snack such as yoghurt, milk or a small sandwich before going to bed.
* Sniffing lemon or ginger can sometimes relieve nausea.
* In case if you have nausea and vomiting in the evening, have a good meal in the morning and a light meal at night and vice versa.
When should I call my doctor?
Call your doctor right away if you:
* Have been vomiting for almost 24 hours.
* Have been stomach pain, fever, dizziness, severe weakness or feel faint.
* Have weight loss of more than 2-5 kgs.
* Have very dark yellow urine or do not urinate for long periods.
* Feel your mouth is dry and your hands and feet are cold.
* Feel very thirsty.
* Have a fast heartbeat.
* Vomit blood.