Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Suraj BalajiYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years old male I am suffering burning in abdominal and vomiting last 1 months. It's stomach cancer?
Hello m a regular runner today I am suffering from fever at 100 f and from loose motion mild I have taken medicine from doctor. Can I start running tomorrow in evening.
Early morning after getting up from bed, which drink you advise from the health point. A Cup of Tea, Coffee, Bru, Nescafe, Plain Milk, Boost or Milkshake.
Sir I have problem of headache on daily basis I have already treatment but no good result show please tell me what I do.
I also suffer from cough and both sides chest pain morning right side and night left side what should I do.
I am suffering from lower back pain as well as poor erection for the past 1 year due to masturbation. Kindly provide me a solution to overcome from this problem.
When I was in 9 I am suffering from pneumonia and now I have problem in breathing everytime when I go with stairs. please help me?
please tell me, I have to study, but when I study I fall asleep. What to take? To not to fall asleep. Please tell me.
What can determine excessive masturbation! What's the measure. If a number of other factors cause insomnia don't you think masturbation might be considered taboo because of it! What's the healthy pattern if one has a high or low sex drive? Also porn acts a lot in influencing the drive? ?
I am 40 years old I have pain in my legs since child hood, I was detected with a hole in my heart at the age of 12 I was given pennidura injections till the age of 16 later on I get doppler test done with ok report Still till date I cannot sleep without blanket till my knees even in june- july I have taken b-complex for a long time even vitamin E capsule also suggested by you to have Thyroid that is also ok pls advice.
My Vitamin B 12 level is very low. Should I take Becosules for this as my blood sugar screening Hb1ac is 6.1. Am I not diabetic. Should I take Becosules.
When I'm alone, I cannot keep my hands off my private areas, im always fondling those areas. Also, I am addicted to porn, and I have been trying to overcome this addiction for a long time, but am not able to do so. These two problems have started having an impact on my day to day activities. Please help me to overcome these problems.
I am 20 years old and I have a problem from last 1 month I have a headache always but when I eat something my headache is gone. please help me.
I'm a guy of 19 and I've been masturbating from 5 years and I think it might be harmful and may effect in future. I was doing it daily at before times but now I've been doing once in 2, 3 days. Will it be fine if I stop that habit now?
What are the precautions for HIV and also DENGUE, MALARIA because I have one friend who is suffering from DENGUE. So can I get some precautions.
Psoriasis is a skin disease, which develops in men and women often during middle age and above. Although tests and researches are being carried out in various laboratories around the world, the exact cause of this condition is yet unknown. Psoriasis is not infectious. In other words, it does not spread by coming in contact with someone suffering from it. In case you see that you are just developing psoriasis or it is in its early stages, then you can opt for some simple and natural methods of curing it. These home remedies fall under Ayurvedic treatments and help you in getting rid of this disease before it spreads further into your body.
- Moist skin: Apply lots of moisturizer on your body. This is done to keep the skin moist and supple. The more your skin becomes dry, the chances of it bleeding and causing infections increase. It is often recommended to apply body oil or sesame oil before taking a bath as it softens the skin.
- Use natural body soaps: Sometimes the body soaps that you use are made of harsh chemicals. These chemicals come in contact with your body and aggravate the infection furthermore. You can use home made natural soaps, which are made of natural ingredients and are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid skin injuries: Skin injuries like a cut, bleeding, blisters etc. can be harmful for psoriasis. They can aggravate the inflammation and cause more damage. In fact, it is recommended that you apply moisturizer and sunscreen every time you step out of the house in order to protect your skin from further damage.
- Use medicines after consultation: Certain medicines have the ability to flare up the effects of psoriasis. Thus, when you develop this disease, it is advised that you meet a general physician and discuss your medicines with him/her in order to control the same.
- Reduce stress: Stress levels contribute a lot to psoriasis. Thus, you need to relax as much as possible. You can try out yoga and meditation to keep the stress level down and in turn control this disease as well.
- Wear cotton clothes: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in and those which do not cause irritation on your skin. Synthetic clothes sometimes cause a lot of irritation and rashes on the skin. It is something that should be avoided.
These are some of the quick and natural remedies to cure yourself of psoriasis as early as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.