Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suraj BalajiYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, At night I found my penis hard and sometimes a semi erection but m not able to get complete erection. So please tell me am I suffering to erectile dysfunction or its just a natural thing. I watch porns and masturbates thrice a week so is it related to masturbation. Should I consult a doctor. Tell.
The patient complains feeling like vomiting and loose motions. The patient is alcoholic and is a smoker also. His weight has also reduced as he was not having much food from 1,2 months he preferred fruits only. After going for various tests in the hospital all reports are normal. The liver reports are near the normal levels. But under chest x-ray PA veiw there is some kind of infection or damage found in chest. And after sputum test TB is also found. The potassium and sodium ratings are : potassium On 16/6/2016 - 2.5 On 18/6/2016 - 1.9 Sodium On 16/6/2016 - 130.6 On 18/6/2016 - 128 The blood pressure of patient is low from last 4,5 days near by 100-70. The hospital has discharged the patient saying he is normal now. His TB medicine started but he after taking medicine he feels like vomiting, loose motions starts and he also had 2 vomits after 1st dose which came out with some orange substance with some liquid. He is also getting fever everyday around 100-101°. Can anyone please guide me what should be done now, why he feels like vomiting & loose motions and what diet can be given to him as he is not in a condition to take heavy diets as nOw also he feels like Vomits and loose motions sometimes. Please guide and help me out regarding this.
I am a patient of BHP and same is under control by taking tab afdura daily once in night since 2 months. Can tab afdura of above dose be taken as maintenance dose or to shift to other med. E in.
I sleep around 4 hours each 24 hours. How do make sure that I am not drained out by the end of the day?
Hi. I am unable to conceive m trying since 8 months n I had a scan n doctor has said that you r suffering from polycystic ovary n gave ginette tablets for 2 months n said it wil b cured. N said after that you wil conceive faster. Is this advice correct.
Hi there I am having ear wax or do not know what it is bcoz I tried to take out but I am unable to find it by my own so I taken ear wax liquid but still its inside there please tell me what to do.
Hello doctor, when I use earbuds to remove dust then it pains blood comes in buds and the dust remains inside so how to remove.
My brother fell stomach pain in last few months. I can not know what he say. So I help ask me what I can doo.
Hello sir, am vishal I am suffering from sweat from my palms and feet don't know why it is happening since 1 year and what is the reason behind I have not taken any of the medication for it.
I am 30 yrs old from last 5 years I am suffering from sinus. I have taken homeopathy medicine for last 2 yrs from Dr. Batra's but there is no improvement. Kindly suggest what should I do?
Recently I married. My sex life is very much bad. I could not satisfied my wife with my 3.5" penis size. Please help me how to increase my penis size.
When I talk to my girlfriend on whatsapp or Facebook from then a sticky liquid comes out from penis which wet both my pant and underwear so I can not chat with my gf outside. The sticky liquid smells bad causing nasal congestion any remedy please please.
I got a minor seizure 3 years back while working. I consulted same with neurologist and he performed EEG and asked to take medication for 3 years so he started Epilex chrono 300. During this period I gained around 30 kg weight, Hairfall, temporary confusion, and sexual disorders. Now after successful completion he performed EEG again and asked to reduce the dosage and medication will be stop by next 3 months gradually. Now once my medication will get stop, I will be completely fine? And what about these side effects it will be cured automatically or do I have to start course for them also.
Air meri abhi 3 mahine pehle shadi hui hai par me apni sexual zindagi ka maza nahi le pata hun kiu ki me 2minit ke andar hi santusht ho jata hun jise meri wife mujhe se naraz hai or ye sad is liye horaha hai kiu ki mujhe bachpan se mustarbetion ki adat thi to kya meri ye halat sudhar sakti hai to kese please help me.
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, balanced diet regularly, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Agnimantha, similar to lions. Lake er dhareyjata
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.