Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sura PuspalathaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 21 years old. I am experiencing a pain in my lower abdomen right side for about 2 weeks now. The pain is not regular, I experience it some times but last night , I experienced a severe pain in my abdomen and back . I got my ultrasound done today and the impression is , I have a cyst in right ovary (size 51 into 40 mm) .My periods are regular, I got my last period on 6th of june 2016 and this month, I have not get my periods yet. I am unmarried and never had any sexual activity with anyone. I want to ask, is this a matter of worry, how can this cyst be removed? What caused this cyst? How much time will it take to get removed? Please give a genuine answer, I am worried.
Trying to conceive. Got my tests done. One test included serum high sensitive crp test. The result was 3.43. Is it something alarming? Will it hinder in my pregnancy struggle.
Aloe vera is one of the most popular medicinal plants that have been in use for thousands of years. It is particularly famous for the treatment of skin injuries although it offers a host of health benefits. This short stemmed shiny plant stores moisture in its leaves and is widely used in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries. The gel within the aloe vera stem contains bioactive compounds found in plants such as vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids.
Some of the notable health benefits of Aloe Vera include the following,
- It contains antibacterial and antioxidant properties: Aloe Vera is known to contain the most beneficial antioxidants called as polyphenols. These polyphenols, as well as other similar compounds found on aloe vera, can prevent the growth of bacterial infections in human beings.
- Helps in healing cuts and burns: Aloe Vera can also be used as a topical medicine by applying the gel on the skin. It has been used since ancient times for the treatment of sores, cuts and burns which also includes sunburns. Aloe Vera is the first FDA approved ointment that got the status of an effective over-the-counter medication in the year 1959. It can, therefore, be used in first and even second degree burns.
- Prevents dental plaque: Tooth decay, as well as gum diseases, affect almost all individuals over the world. One of the best ways to steer clear of the oral infections is to prevent plaque buildup which is the bacterial biofilms on the teeth. The aloe vera mouthwash is as effective as chlorhexidine solutions in reducing the problems of dental plaque by killing the harmful yeast called Candida albicans and bacterium named Streptococcus mutans.
- Aids in the treatment of canker sores: Most people have experienced mouth ulcers or canker sores at least once in their lifetime. It mostly affects the area underneath the lip or inside the mouth and can be very painful at times. Several studies show that aloe vera gel helps in accelerating the healing process of canker sores.
- Reduces constipation: The latex of aloe vera has been found beneficial in the treatment of constipation. The latex is the sticky yellow residue underneath the leaf skin and contains aloin and barbaloin which offers effective latex effect.
- Prevent formation of wrinkles: Topical aloe vera gel assists in slowing down the ageing process with regular usage. Using aloe vera gel regularly helps in boosting the production of collagen and improves skin elasticity within three months of regular usage.
- Lowers down blood sugar levels: There was a time when aloe vera was used as a conventional remedy for diabetes. Aloe vera helps in enhancing insulin sensitivity as well as managing blood sugar levels. It has been used in numerous animals and humans affected with type 2 diabetes and the results are impressive enough to regard it as an alternative treatment option.
Along with these benefits, aloe vera juice is regarded as a sustainable way of weight management which has made it a well-favoured choice of overweight people all over the world.
I have marriege in month of May 2015 & we trying for baby .. still we both not visited the doctor yet ........... can you pls help me in that
I am 34 year Old male with a secondary infertility case i.e. I already have 6 years old daughter which we got via natural conception. I don't drink, don't smoke at all and IT engineer by profession with no exposure of any heat whatsoever. It's been over 10 months since we are trying for our second baby and we aren't getting result. We had a rigorous tests done for my wife and she is all fine as she was during 1st conception hence with repeated semen analysis it's discovered that I have Azoospermia God knows how come it got developed in me :(. I have absolute no surgery or something hitting my testis which could ever lead to this. Doctor has advised me to go for Testicular Biopsy some have advised IUI / IVF. I want to know do I really need IVF as I strongly believe that I must be having sperms but it's not just coming through ejaculation. Please advise.
1)Don’t have those food which cause acidity , in front of children
( preferably don’t have them).
2) For older children talk to them
Try tl make them understand that the discomfort due to acidity is due to those particular food, that often helps cut down tantrums.
3) If they still insist , control the amount which they can have of favorite foods which you know cause reflux..., lesser the better.
4) Make them avoid these food at bedtime ,as lying down will make acid reflux worse.Bedtime atleast 2 to 3 hours after meals.
5) Dinner time should be early to avoid lying down with a full stomach
6)Make a habit of drinking plenty of water.When they see you drinking water , they will drink water too
7) Avoid spicy food as they generally make acidity worse.
8) Eat healthier as a family and not just for the child
9) If the baby drinks milk at bedtime try to gradually replace the calories from milk with semisolid or solid food earlier in the evening
.A satisfied child who has a full stomach , is more likely to listen to reason than a hungry crabby child.
Your children’s health is in your hand .Be aware and take care.
Acid reflux is not to be ignored
23 weeks pregnancy. Pelvic bone, joints pains.! problem in walking, can't stretch leg apart. Pls suggest any remedy for this pain. N reason fr the same.
Since 2 years she is suffering from bad digestion problem n low appetite. She also have a problem of PCOD/PCOS. Now since 2 weeks she is consulting a homeopathy doctor. But yesterday she started feeling pain in her right hand muscles or bone afterwards she started suffering from fever since last night and also pain in left hand. Actually what is happening to her, is it due to the infection being prevalent now days all around or it is side effects of homeopathic medicine? Please doctor provide a helpful advice as soon as possible with preventive measures to cure her health Thank you in advance.
I had sex with my bf on 5th feb. After 26hrs, I took unwanted 72, in the month of january I had 2 times unwanted 72. I missed my periods last month. After that I did two times pregnancy test its negative. Then I tried lots of home remedies to induce my periods, like ginger juice, Fennel Seeds, Hot Water Pack, pineapple juice, hot water bath, season seed, jaggery, but still I am not in periods. Also I had medicine Orofer xt, 1 tab daily till 10 days. Pls suggest me what will I do my next periods date is 28 march.
I'm 31 yrs. Old. My 2nd baby is by scissorian and my weight is 63 kgs. My stomach buttocks and hips have come out please suggest me some easy exercises and some home remedies which I could consume. Recently I'm having honey lemon water and through out the day I take warm water. I'm very much tensed because of my hips buttocks and stomach.
My grand daughter is 15 years old and has been diagnosed with polycystic ovary. Kindly advise what should be done.
Does implantation bleeding lasts for 6 days actually my period duration 6 days is there any chance of getting pregnancy.
Kegel exercises are simple contraction-and-relaxation exercises that make the pelvic muscles stronger. The pelvis area holds a person's genitalia, which contains a series of muscles and tissues that work in coordination and combination to perform sexual and bowel functions. A set of weak pelvic muscles would lead to issues such as the inability to control bladder and bowel functions.
Finding the right muscles can be troubling. An easy way to locate these muscles would be to place a clean finger inside the vagina and tighten the vaginal muscles around it. Another way would be to stop urinating mid-flow. This is because the pelvic muscles, which pertain to sex, help to control this action too. Once a woman finds the right muscles, all she has to do is to contract and relax them periodically.
Kegel exercises are highly beneficial for sexual functions in a number of ways. Some of the benefits include:
- Kegel exercises help to control stress incontinence, which is a condition that causes spontaneous discharge of urine when abdominal pressure increases suddenly. This means a person would leak urine when he/she laughs, coughs, jogs, sneeze or lifts anything weighty.
- Kegel exercises also help to prevent urge incontinence, which has been described as a sudden and strong urge to urinate. In a healthy bladder, the muscles remain relaxed as the bladder progressively fills up. As the bladder finally fills up, a person gets the urge to urinate. In case one has urge incontinence, the bladder might feel full even if it is not. Kegel exercises help to strengthen these muscles and recover control.
- Kegel exercises can be particularly helpful after childbirth. This is so because pelvic muscles stretch and weaken during childbirth, which can cause problems such as urinary incontinence and can also cause the muscles to sag. In these cases, Kegel exercises are helpful.
5 tulsi drops If you want cure take 2 tulsi drops Antibiotic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-carcinogenic, fever, headache, Sore throat, cold, cough, flu, chest congestion. Chronic bronchitis, asthma Vitamin a and c hepatitis, malaria, tuberculosis, dengue and swine flu. Ailments, strengthening immunity, fighting bacterial, viral, diabetes.
My daughter is 13 years old and her periods are not regular her Insulin level is high she is taking medicine for this from last year but there is no improvement.
Causes for tremor
There are a variety of causes for tremor, some serious, but most relatively benign or temporary.
Neurological diseases including multiple sclerosis, parkinson's disease, and stroke are some of the most serious causes.
A number of drugs including amphetamines, corticosteroids, antidepressants, thyroid replacement, and asthma medication can produce tremors.
While the exact cause for essential tremor is still being studied, there is some suggestion that it is related to mild degeneration of an area of the brain (cerebellum).