Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sura PuspalathaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I was pregnant with my bf 3 months back and had undergone abortion. Now I am fine. But now parents are looking for a guy for my marriage. So just wanted to know that is there any problem if I get married or I have to wait. Do my future husband come to know about what happened in past. I still have relationship with my bf but I can't marry him.
I have my periods on 8th of may n I have sex on 12th of may means 5 th day of period so it is possible I might get pregnant because I have too much breast pain body ache headache eyes burning.
I am a 23 years old married lady and I am a smoker since 1 year. I planned to conceive in the month of May. So will there be any hazards occur to conceive? If so, then please tell me the remedies. I desperately want to conceive immediately. Please help me doctor.
The fundamental principle of homeopathy is the Law of Similars or 'like cures like'. Homeopathy looks at the general health condition of the person and then prescribes remedies that can stimulate the body to function to its optimum capacity and this can naturally eliminate diseased cells and tissues from the body. The remedies stimulate the body's natural healing procedures without introducing chemicals to kill the disease.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- It is an individualized treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kinds of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time if they are kept properly.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantities in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems.
I am 6 week pregnant women I have query regarding thyroid when I test TSH on dated 13th sep the result will shows 3.98. As per my gynecologist it is normal but when I go for second opinion then 2nd gynecologist said it is slightly high and you have to take medicine. Now today (dt 18 sep) I again test my TSH and result is different from last result (Today result = 3.237).I am worried about my baby and confused what to do. Please help me out. # I had never suffer from any thyroid before pregnancy.
I am 36 year old doctor mother of 3 kids all caesarean. My owr is sedentary .height 5,3 and weight 83 kgs. Its causing me uneasiness discomfort. Have joint family and youngest kid of 10 months so not getting time for workout. Please help me.
My periods are not happening in the time. N when I go through my period days I suffer from severe stomach ache.
Before a few months blood was coming with my urine and I was feeling pain in abdomen. I consult with doctor and doctor treated me with alkasol (urinal infection. Yesterday I was feeling trouble at the time of urine. And suddenly I discovered a stone in my urine but there was no blood. From then I am facing problem whenever I go to toilet I feel pain and urine is not coming freely. What should I do now. Advise me.
I am 35 year old female I have been fading to get pregnant, I consulted with doctor and after the check up he told me I have polyester ovarian, and pute on matformin, is their any chance I get pregnant.
I am 28 years old and mother of two young kids 2.5 and 1 yrs after my second c section I am having shooting pain in my left heel, left bum, and back ache the pain in my heel is so severe that some times (specially after waking up) I need to walk on my toes.
I and my gf had oral sex on 15/08. By mistake I ejaculated on her vagina. On the following day she had a yellow mucus coming out from her vagina with pain in lower abdomen. She thought she might be pregnant however we did not had sex by penetration. So she took Unwanted medicine on 17/08. Is it necessary to bleed after taking the Unwanted medicine even if she is not pregnant? If yes, when will she bleed? Also, she was on her periods from 09/08 to 14/08.
Blood pressure is the thrust exerted by the blood against the artery walls or blood vessels. A certain count of blood pressure is necessary for blood circulation, but anything excessive may prove to be trouble. A reading above the count considered normal; 140/90 (mmHg) may induce symptoms, such as short breath, severe headaches, nosebleeds and anxiety.
1. Preeclampsia is a condition wherein, the blood pressure peeks high after 20 weeks of conception accompanied by traces of protein in urine and functional disorders in a few organs.
2. Hypertension might often result in the delivery of an underdeveloped (abnormally small size) baby.
4. The placenta detaches itself from the uterine wall much prior to the delivery.
5. Preeclampsia escalates one’s risks of suffering from heart disorders or other cardiovascular diseases.
6. It restricts the blood flow to the placenta (an organ nourishing the baby), thus cutting off adequate supply of oxygen and nutrients to the fetus.
Signs and symptoms:
1. Excessive protein content in urine
2. Impaired liver functioning
3. Low urine levels
5. Intense pain and tenderness in the upper abdomen
6. Problems in eyesight such as double vision or temporary loss of vision, light sensitivity and blurriness.
7. Abnormal swelling
8. Persistent and a severe headache
Medications do meddle with pregnancy. However, certain medications are considered safe to be used for keeping blood pressure levels under control. These include Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs) and Renin Inhibitors. However, do consult a doctor to get your dosage administered accurately.