Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SunshineYour feedback matters!
Many stretch mark on my arm. 1st question- how to remove this mark clearly?(stretch mark start in my arm before 2 year but still mark is here) 2nd- is stretch nil medicine is best for this?
I am 40 years old woman and I have this head ache which occurs all the time and yeah issues with stomach are also often mainly all this gastric problems but this head ache is a major issue I have consulted many doctors and had also my eyes checked but the situation remains the same after few days please help.
I got patches like boils around my eyes. From last week and now I got small boils on my forehead from last two days.
I have so many ferecles on my body and new freckles are occurring day by day. I consulted many drs. They say that there is no treatment of it. I dont go into sun so sun exposure is not a problem.
Sir I am suffering from jock itch and ringworm on other body parts from last 5-6 months. I have been given fluconazole for 3 months, then griseofulvin 1000 mg for 2 months and currently now I am on Terbinafine 500 mg daily for about 5 days. Side by side I am also applying clotrimazole cream for 3 months. Although the redness and rings are reducing but it is very itching at the fungus locations. I am using LC-Z 10 but it is not helping. The continuous itching is very irritating as well as with burning sensation.
My hair is good until 2015 but from past 6 months I had more hair fall any remedies to control my hairfall permanently.
Dry skin occurs when your skin lacks the necessary moisture it requires. It tends to make your skin flaky, itchy and sometimes causing red patches especially on your legs, back, arms, or waist. These are the areas we usually forget to moisturize and we tend to concentrate more on our face and hands. Dry skin is usually the result of frequent bathing, use of soaps which are harsh for your skin. Scratching an itchy patch too much will eventually draw blood and might even result in a permanent scar.
However, there are lots of remedies for dry skin, which will help you restore the natural oils of your skin and make your skin glow:
- A hot water bath is a strict no for your dry skin: Hot showers tend to remove your body of its natural oil, which is essential to keep your skin moisturized and smooth. A warm shower should last no longer than 5 to 10 minutes. Afterwards, gently pat your skin dry with a towel and immediately slather on the moisturizer.
- Do not use harsh soaps: Wash your body with a soapless cleanser when you take a bath. Skin care experts recommend a cleanser that contains ceramides. Ceramides are fatty molecules that help the skin to hold moisture.
- Use sunscreen with good SPF: One of the main causes of dry and itchy skin is sun damage. To prevent sun damage, use of sunscreen with a good amount of SPF is essential for your skin. If you're planning to stay out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, make sure you use a sunscreen with SPF 30. There are many moisturizers which have a good amount of SPF.
- Moisturize your skin daily: Use moisturizers, which contain ceramides, shea butter and glycerin. Moisturizing your skin daily can easily prevent dry skin. Apply a good moisturizer immediately after taking a shower to trap in the moisture.
- Use a face mask: A honey and oatmeal face mask can be used as an exfoliating scrub. Mix together 2 tablespoons of oats with a tablespoon of honey. Spread the mask over your face, keep it for 15 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.