Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Sunitha SunilYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I am 34 year old male, I have pain on the entire left side of my chest & even in left arm & fingered since some time, I have done tests like ecg many time whenever I have pain which is always normal, 2d echo, stress echo also done 2 - 3 times where the reports are normal, holter monitoring is also normal, ct angio corinary test is also normal except a congenital disorder, doctor says this is since birth so there is no need to worry, emg test done for nerves which is also normal, request suggestion because I feel stressed during the pain.
I am suffering from little cold since a week. Should I take some medicines or use household treatments.
I am 25 year female and am facing some issues in my right ear. I can't hear properly. I have fever throat pain and coughing. What should i do?
My boyfriend's penis is very small. I'm scared. I doubt he can satisfy me. We did not have intercourse sofa. What should I do. Should I break up with him?
I am prasad 25 years old. Weight 60 kg. I am doing masturbation since 10 years so I am facing now weakness. And penis become short so which treatment I should take.
Sir mujhe sardi hai last 1 year se, bahut jyada cough ata hai muh mein, main jyada ice cream bhi nahe khata hu, please advice.
Hey doctor I have itching problem in my whole body I am so allergic with oil and meat What precautions should I take to cure this I am so tired with this symptom Did my blood get infected Or its bcoz of tension Coz I think a lot What is d reason of itching in my whole body I also do not like to eat outside junk food.
Hi all doctors I am 29 years old working in a private firm. To maintain healthy life can I take zevit capsule daily to protect my self from various diseases. Or any other you recommend for better and healthy lifestyle. I don't have time at all for gym and exercise. As my work schedule so hectic.
I am 25 years old married male, during sex with partner my penis get ejaculated in 1 or 1.5 minutes after penetration. And after ejaculation I would not be able to continue sex due to loss of erected penis. I have to wait for some time (approx. Half hour) to get erected penis again and to continue sex. Earlier 4 years before my penis used to remain erect even after ejaculation and I was able to continue sex which is not possible now. Also now, in a day my penis erected and ejaculated only for 3-4 times continuously then after it would regain its original normal size and not be able to erect again. Earlier before marriage I had a habit of masturbation 2-3 times in a week. I want to enjoy long time hard sex with my partner. Request to guide me what to do to increase time of ejaculation and to enjoy continue sex even after ejaculation for a long time?
What causes stomach pain that comes suddenly for few seconds starts above navel and goes to right upper side. It started as excessive gas, caused vomiting after eating.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart.