Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SunithaYour feedback matters!
I have late period problem. Before 2 months I have no period. Am unmarried always feeling angry behavier. Body growth are stop I am 23 but look like 16. Always take medicine to start period why. Whats my problem. What to eat for regular period please tell?
I have just spotted blood on first day of my period and second day I noticed brown colour small small clots, I had very lite abdominal cramps. Last month I spotted just a stain first day but it was normal from second day. But the bleeding was brown or black From past 3 months. Actually I use to have irregular periods but from past 2 years I had regular periods. And cycle will be for 35 days approx.
1. Eat fruits as they help you restore energy. Apples, mangoes, pomegranates, and pears are best suggestible. Avoid watermelon and muskmelons and also goosing on too many mangoes may cause pimples.
2. Have medium to low salt food and avoid heavy salty food as they are responsible for high blood pressure and water retention.
3. Eating watery foods like lassi, watermelon, rice, muskmelon creates swelling in the body. So, better opt for foods which are drying in nature like corn, gram flour, chick pea etc.
4. Foods such as brown rice, oats, and barley are the best foods one could have in this monsoon.
5. Body’s immunity can be increased by adding a dash of garlic to the soups, sir fries and curries you intake.
6. Opt for yogurt, curd and almonds in your diet instead of milk. Drink only boiled and purified water to protect yourself from harmful germs and drinking plenty of water keeps your body hydrated.
7. Consuming bitter vegetables like bitter gourd, and bitter herbs like neem, turmeric powder and methi (fenugreek) seeds help in preventing infections.
8. Consume drying oils like corn oil or light oil and avoid heavy oils like sesame oil, peanut oil and mustard oil as they fall in first place to invite infections.
9. People who face skin allergies during rainy seasons must avoid spicy foods. Spicy foods raise body temperature and stimulate blood circulation and it leads to allergies and skin irritation. Other problems such as boils, change in skin color dullness, rashes are also some skin damaging effects which arise in this season.
10. Avoid naturally sour foods like tamarind, tomatoes and lime in your diet as it promotes water retention.
11. Avoid too much of fish and meat this season and heavy curries and non- vegetarians should go for light meat preparations like stew and soups.
12. Astringent, mildly bitter and pungent foods must be best served this season.
13. Drink lots of herbal teas, especially those with antibacterial properties. These include ginger, pepper, honey, mint and basil leaves. Excessive intake of coffee and tea dehydrates body fluids so they must be better avoided.
14. Vegetables like cauliflower, potatoes, cluster beans, ladies finger, kidney beans, pigeon pea, and sprouted grains must be avoided.
15. Eat steamed salads instead of raw vegetables as they contain active bacteria and virus that cause bacterial and viral infections.
16. Have fresh radish juice to fight cold and cough. To reduce mucous formations add pipli and rock salt to warm water. This reduces the natural monsoon ailments.
17. Better eat seasonal fruits as non- seasonal fruits get infested with worms during the monsoons. Pomegranates, lychees, apples, bananas are among the recommended.
18. Avoid eating fried items, pre- cut fruits and juices from road side vendors and stick to high quality and hygiene.
19. People who suffer with arthritis should drink warm water with tulsi and dalchini (cardamom) on an empty stomach in the morning. Doing this improves bowel syndromes and also decreases pains in joints.
20. Always wash vegetables well and keep them clean especially if they are taken raw.
My wife took I pill and we committed unsafe sex in 24 hrs of taking pill. Will she get pregnant please help.
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sexual intercourse the day after my last menstrual period ended. Is it possible to get pregnant after having sex so soon after my LMP?
Are condoms 100% accurate to avoid pregnancy if used correctly? I do not want to get pregnant so are condoms enough or should I ask my husband to get sterilized.
I am 26 .I am married for 2 years. We did unprotected sex for 2 years. I did not take any precautions nor did he. Usually he used to bring out his thing at the time of discharge. I dint get pregnant anytym. Now as I want to conceive, I thot to consult a doctor for dos and do nots. Bt the doc, much to my irritation, only asked weather I take any precaution or not. She told me it is worrisome how you hvnt conceived yet if also your husband does not discharge within you. She has told me to do some test. So I want to ask is it really a danger?
The causes and treatment of male infertility
I have my irregular periods. How make my period regular? I have normal thyroid But my weight is increased when ever I miss my period.
If we have sex after every 2-3 months but not regularly then what should be used contraceptive method which should have least side effects nd high efficiency, so that there is chance of conception is none.
There is some whitish fluid coming from vagina sometimes there is slight odour please give me the solution.
I am having pcod and taking ovral r and diamet sr 500 from last 4 months and now I am taking dronis r 20 mg and diamet sr 500 mg. I hav to continue this for next 5 months as per gyno's suggestion. Is this related to pcod and in how many time pcod can be cured.
M trying to conceive from last 4 months. My periods are regular. My reports are normal but still not able to conceive this month too. What should I do?
Is it okay to make love regularly during 8th month of pregnancy? If yes, what cures and positions must be kept in mind for having safe sex?
I had sex but the condom burst out. What are the chances of pregnancy. She tried removing the cum And is it safe to take I pill twice in 30 day gap.
Boy having sex with 2 girls or more. Any problems to having sex with more girls. Without wearing condom from long time. Please suggest.
'By giving up our power
We begin to empower'
"Why are you so shy
So quiet so meek"
"Go out, be social
There's so much to seek"
"You hardly ever sit still
And then you ask for a break"
"You really need to buck up"
"Be serious for heavens sake"
"You still can't read"
"You refuse to write"
"Going at this rate
Your future isn't bright"
"What do I do with you
I haven't got a clue"
"You drive me mad"
"You make me feel blue"
"You eat and stuff too much"
"You don't eat at all"
"You are so tiny"
"You are too tall"
"Your spellings are so poor"
"Your memory is so weak"
"You suck at maths and science"
"Your future is too bleak"
No matter what kids be
No matter what they say
They never seem enough
And they must always obey
We threaten, we control
We bully and blackmail
We punish, we abuse
While they rebel or wail
We assume we know better
We say its for their good
Unknowingly, in many ways
We scar their childhood
We expect so much from them
To win and succeed
We turn them into robots
To their dreams we pay no heed
We expect, we judge
We project and we shame
All the joy and spontaneity
We kill, as we tame
What if we let them be
Take many steps back
Create a space of allowance
And cut them some slack
What if we truly listen
To their ideas, their dreams
And let them take charge
However crazy it seems!
What if we stop instructing
The talking down, the preaching
What if we let them learn at their pace
Stop pressurizing, let go of teaching
What if we could be kinder
More caring, more present
What if we do what nourishes
Create memories that are pleasant
We are not responsible
For how they turn out to be
Give their life back in their hands
They will shine, you shall see.
Go with friends for a walk, evening or morning, will help solve your many problems, depression, obesity, etc