Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Singhvi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil SinghviYour feedback matters!
My fasting blood sugar is220 mg, glimer2 and cetapinxr 500 mg both twice daily are of no use, recommend other drugs, age 52,taking diabetic diet, exercise.
Mera tsh level 5.8 hai mai 25 mg le rahi hu .but dusre Dr. ne 50 mg lene ko kaha to kya mai 25 mg wali 2 medicine ek sath le sakti hu ya 50 mg wali ek medicine lena jaruri h.
I am 30 yr old. I am suffering from type 2 diabetes. Can you give me some health tips? I am also think for future planning.
Diagnosed as diabetes [DM2] on 21st April 2016. My age is 45 years. FBS: 297 & PPBS: 342 & HBA1C: 10.4 After regular walk for one hour daily with diet control and without medication the counts on 7th June 2016 were FBS: 94 & PPBS: 178. Can I continue this method without any medicine? Is it curable? Is there any medicine for permanent cure in allopathy or homeopathy or ayurveda? Please suggest me.
Hi mam my age is 25 get married 2.5 years, i want to know infertility reason blood report and hsg test all are normal please tell madam what is the reason fot infertility?
I am aged 60 type 2 diabetic and underwent CABG in 2003. I have a problem of erectile dysfunction can I use tadafil 20 or any other tablet you can suggest.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that takes a holistic approach to treat various diseases. It is believed in Ayurveda that when a disease occurs in your body then it means that the mind, body and soul is unbalanced.
It is believed that everyone is made up of five elements that is earth, air, water, ether and fire. If all of these elements in the body are well balanced, then the body tends to function in a healthy manner. An illness is a sign that one or multiple elements in the body are not balanced. A practitioner carries out a diagnosis of your diet, lifestyle, seeks to find out the cause of the imbalance and provides treatment accordingly.
Diabetes is a condition in the body, which is characterized by blood sugar spikes that result in the body being unable to use the glucose in the body.
The various symptoms of diabetes are outlined below:
- Fatigue: You may experience fatigue as the glucose in the body will not be effectively utilized.
- Frequent urination: You may urinate frequently because of the presence of excess glucose in the blood.
- Weight gain: You may experience weight gain.
- Bruises take longer time to heal: Injuries take more time to heal if there is too much glucose concentration in the body.
The various ayurvedic remedies for diabetes are:
- Eating bitter gourd with ghee is good for bringing down blood sugar levels.
- Bitter gourd juice can also be an effective remedial measure.
- Make a mixture of turmeric, powdered fenugreek seeds, white pepper and milk. Consume this drink at least twice a day.
- Combine "neem" leaves, "tulsi" and "belpatras" with a glass of water and drink it on empty stomach to keep diabetes at bay.
- Limit sugar consumption by restricting foods such as banana, potato and rice.
- Consume bitter vegetables
- You should exercise on a regular basis; activities such as running, strength training and yoga will help you manage diabetes better
- Consume lots of green vegetables and herbs as they assist in insulin production. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.