Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. SunilYour feedback matters!
I feeling pain in my left hand for 2 days in two or three months. The pain is unbearable. Do you know why its paining and what should I do for this?
I am having pain in my heel from past 4 months. It is so severe that sometimes I cnt even able to walk.
Hello Doctor, I am 89 kg and when I walk then feel high pain in both legs tibia and Fibula. If I press on these bone smoothly then also it pains a lot. Is it due to bone weakness or over weight? please suggest wt should I do to cure this problem. Recently I started playing cricket and the problem occurred from the 2nd day. I can walk with low speed but can not run due to pain. please help.
i have neuropathy problem i. feel heavy sensation in my foot. feel some thick thing stuck beneath my feet. Walking trouble but bearable. Please refer me some ayurvedic allopathy. Or homeopathy oil for massage. Thanks.
I am 35 years old, my father also suffering from joint pain, now he is 65 years. Now he can't walk properly. I have also feel pain on whole body. Some times my leg muscle, neck,back, waist,shoulder joint pain. So what kind of treatment I need.
Hali sir I am 55 year old. I have serious joint pain and early stress so instruct me the remedies to control these things.
Hello dr, I have swelling in both hands and joint pain also. stiffness is also I have in all joints. What medicine I take and what test I do.
I often hear cracking noises from my joints/bones in knee and arms. Could this be indicator of any disease, and any test that I should get done for confirmation?
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!