Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. SundaresanYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and I had body pain at night when I lay down on the bed and in nightmare without my knowledge I start to scream. Why these thing is happening to me?
HI I am 43 perimenopause. I have this pain extending from both shoulders down my arms all the time but worse when I use them for high overhead lifting etc. Has anyone experienced this and how can it be fixed.
Hi, I am Karishma, 24 years old and working in a corporate. Due to continuous working on laptop, I got diagnosed with Cervical and have been getting treated with Physio therapies from last 3 months (Now I have stopped). I was on medication (Painkillers) due to which I have gained excess weight and currently I am 10 kgs overweight. As of now, I try to be on healthy veggies.
1. I have a pain in neck, low back ache and joints. 2. Pain, numbness in arms & limbs. 3. Burning sensation in feet and eyes. 4. Ear nerve pain. My age is 58 and I am male.PLease do help
I'm working in a office. From morning 8 to evening 6 I've to sit in front of computer. So at night have back pain. Is there any way or tip to get rid of this pain.
I am 20yr old boy and I have a pain on my neck and that causes headache also. I think it was minor problem but it occurs on continuous basis like every month I think it was like a cervical pain.
She just had a appendectomy last week. Can you suggest me what type of food I should take to regain back my original shape.
Hi my name is aakash I am 21 years old I am indian so my question is I used why protein powder after workout so how I can washout protein powder in my body I have lots of pimple in my body like face my all over back and my neck so this is a situation help me.
I have a little pain everyday in my both the knees I have also consulted a doctor but he has advise me just to drink a milk but it is not effectable for me.
Hello doctor. My husband had right hip replacement surgery on july 7 2010. He is able to walk but complains of severe pain. He also has osteo arthritis of right knee please advise. Thank you for your time doctor.
I am at 40 Recently 3 months Back diagnose and diabetic Dr. Rx gemer 1 mg Morning 1 tab evening 1/2 half tab. I am since last three months Going to Gym continuously. To control the Diabetics Related issues and to lead Normal life is it possible if possible please Suggest the remedies I am ready to Face any Life style Changes if Suggested. I am taking Normal Daily Breakfast before 10 am and having Lunch between 2 to 3 pm Rice and Dinner Before 9 30 pm 3 Pulkas. Awaits you r earliest response even any Naturopathic treatment is available please don't mind to suggest that also.
I smoke marijuana. My doctor is suspecting me to have spinal arthritis. I wanted to know if I continue to smoke marijuana will it have any kind of affect on my health.
I'm 29 years old, working women, working as HR from past 4 years. I have savior back neck down part pain, it is there for 6 months. Can not turn my neck left or right, and also the pain passes to my both hands. regular on left hand shoulder pain. Should I consult a ortho doctor?
I am suffering from Acl completed tear past 6 months, I am a badminton player, I previously used kerala treatment but there is no result, please suggest my how to cure.
I am suffering right hand shoulder pain for 3 months I take medicine but I am not cure the shoulder pain heavily please help me.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.