Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SundaramYour feedback matters!
My problem is regarding foreskin. I have never had sex till now but I am unable to stretch my foreskin back fully till the point when the penis head is fully out. It can stretched only to a certain extend when erect. While the penis is flaccid I can pull it back a bit more but still I can't pull it back till the point the penis head is out. I have an query whether I would be able to have a good sex life as my foreskin pains when I try to stretch it back. Do I need to undergo circumcision in order to get out of this problem?
Muje hastmaithun krne ki aadat hai aur abhi mai isse hodna chahata hu aur ab muje kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai ki mera ling kamjor ho gaya hai vo toght nahi hota aur muje sex kaam chadta hai. please help me doctor.
Hi I am 25 year old, was having dizziness for the last 6 month, I have consulted a doctor and found out I had vertigo, I was under treatments and was advised to take vertin tablet, it was more then three months I was completely fine and was not under medication. But all on a sudden it started again. Can you please advise a permanent solution.
Sometimes hearts automatically starts beating fast. There is some fear inside going on. Don't know what happened?
My grandmother suffering from acidity in her chest she have taken medicine but didn't get enough relief how it can be prevent and cure?
My sister has loose motion within every 7 to 8 days. If we give her medicine it stops after 7 or 8 days loose motion starts again.
What is proper food to increase blood hemoglobin. I generally feel tiredness Is this because of low hemoglobin?
Individuals who stood for an extra two hours daily had about 2% lower blood glucose levels and 11% lower average triglycerides, compared to those who spent more time sitting. More time spent standing rather than sitting could improve your blood sugar, fats in the blood and cholesterol levels, while replacing time spent sitting with time walking could have additional benefits for your waistline and body mass index.
I am having very bad cold from last 10 days, I have tried many medicines but I didn't get any relief, so give me some advice on it.
Hello doctor I am male 23 years old. I was affected with typhoid 10 months ago after that my health related fear started I was having twitchinh tingling tremors and I took blood tests everything was normal nd ct scan normal ecg three times normal after that I went to phycatrist he said anxiety nd suggested medicine for three months nw again I am facing twitching chest pain left shoulder arm neck pain. And I am. Not able do my gym wrks outs feel the pain in chest nd left shoulder twitching is also on the left side. My questions whether I have to consult neurologist? have to take mri? have to take echo? whether twitching alone be a major symptoms of Ms. And Ms. Is my major fear. Please suggest me some solution nd left neck shoulder pain nd neck pain chest pain is it heart attack or heart related problems?
I am diabetic taking glucomet gp 1. Suger level around 230 but feeling un comfortable at times. why?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
If the body temperature rises above 40 degrees C and the body loses the ability to cool down, it is considered heatstroke/sunstroke
High body temperature
Increasing Heart rate
Nonexertional or classic heatstroke
In both cases, the effects of heatstroke can be exacerbated by wearing too much clothing, not replacing water lost to sweating and by drinking alcohol, which can affect the body's temperature regulation
Home Treatment for Heat Stroke
In order to treat a heat stroke a medical health care provider will focus on cooling your body so that it reaches its normal temperature as soon as possible. Some of the simple self-care steps that are advised in this case include:
- Cold Water: It may become necessary to immerse your entire body in cold water or ice water so that your body temperature can be brought down as quickly as possible. You could do this by sitting in a bathtub filled with cold water for around 5 or 10 minutes.
- Cooling Blanket: If it is not possible for you to sit in a bathtub, you could warp a special cooling blanket around yourself, after packing your groin area, neck, chest, and back with ice packs
- Rehydrate your Body: You need to alleviate body temperature internally and externally and therefore, it is important that you drink a lot of water. Drinking extra fluids can help reduce the risks of dehydration.
- Diet for Heat Stroke : Diet for heat stroke can help to prevent the problem to some extent.
Eat a high amount of fresh fruits and vegetables and especially those that have a cooling effect on the body and contain a lot of water
- Avoid any food items that are high in salt, as excess sodium could hamper the regular production of sweat in the body
- Drink an additional amount of fluids, like fresh juice or an energy drink as it could replenish the levels of water in your body
- Consume some buttermilk, made from yogurt. Not only is this very cooling, but can also be great for the overall health.
- Add healthy sources of protein to your diet, which mainly include nuts, pulses, and olive oil. This will steady your blood sugar levels, thereby preventing heat strokes.
Suggestion for Heat Stroke
First of all, choose your clothes carefully; opt for light fabrics in a loose fit, which will allow your skin to breathe. Moreover, if you are taking any medication, like antidepressants, antipsychotics, diuretics or beta blockers, it is best to check with your doctor, for additional precautions to prevent a heat stroke.