Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sundara KrishnanYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am having throat pain from past 5 days. Along with running nose and cough. Coughing and sneezing is also there. I have not taken any medicine yet. What should I do? Please advice.
I am a 18 yr old boy. Every year I suffer from diseases i.e I suffered from TB last year, before that a year ago I was suffering from pneumonia & before that was suffering from sinus. Because of that my body has became weak. And it has started from my childhood that I fell ill every year with such diseases please help me giving guidelines about my diet or anything else. Is my diet the reason or the atmosphere in which I live? thanking you.
I am suffering with snoring. One day when I woke up from sleep at night one o clock in the train while travelling, the passengers are looking at me with lot of impatience. The reason is lot of noise from snoring. I could not recognize because I am in sound sleep. People around me are suffering. Kindly suggest how to get rid of this problem.
My left ear is block from last 10 days & a sound of tee tee is coming from last three days (I used pencil to unblock). Its very embracing please help. I am taking althrocin from yesterday with Prednisolone 10mg.
When I am eating some thing then I feel that in my throat chubna. Means how too full clear my throat. Then I easily some thing eat. And some times when I take dry thing then I am not feel like vomit please give me some home remedies for throat.
Muz gale me tonsils h one side kanji kabhi morning me blood bhi ata h Kuch khata Khana se taklif Hoti h.
I am a boy of 18 years. N I want to take singing as my profession. I would like to know what r the things a singer should have and what r things he should avoid for his throat
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out.