Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sundar SYour feedback matters!
K.v. Anand sir I am 17 years old and not married when I am sitting alone some water like substance come from my penis what is this? Is this a diseases.
Sir g mujhe baar baar urine ki problem hoti h aur thoda sa water pine ke baad baar baar jana pdta h plzz help me sir g.
Sir I am 39 years old male. I am taking antidepressant for anxiety and depression which helps me but causes Erectile Dysfunction. I can do sex for months when I want to do it. In sleep or other odd time I get erection. Please advice.
Is there any side effect of drinking cranberry juice o fruit? May I also know it's benefits, regards.
Hi Doctor Doctor I have some sex issues. I have not a controlling on sex. Mere sochne k power itni h without kuch kre m discharge ho jata hu I am vry word abr this nd whn I am doing sex thn my penis not working secondly my sprm power is not good its lik a some water I am 25 year boy nd weekly 3 4 time m khud ko control n kr pata ye sb sochne m doctor pls hlp me.
I have the problem of over sweating at then when I was eating a food going outside from the home even when I sleep on bed also and when I come out from bathing please tell me why I get this problem is it harmful?
Ayurveda addresses the physical, mental and emotional well-being of a person. According to Ayurveda, emotional instability is caused by miscommunication between the head and the heart. Here are ten ayurvedic tips to uplift your emotions and calm your inner self.
- Go to bed on time: A good night's sleep is essential not only for your physical health, but also for your mental health. Try going to bed by 9 pm on a regular basis. This will give you a restful night's sleep and allow you to awake feeling refreshed.
- Wake up with the sun: An early start to the day keeps you from feeling dull and tired and boosts your energy levels. This also prevents build-up of toxins in your body and helps keep circulation and internal communication lines clear.
- Go outdoors: Start your day by taking a walk outdoors early morning. This releases positive neurohormones that elevate your mood and activates the body's energy centres.
- Avoid constipation: Clearing the waste created by your body on a daily basis is crucial to having a calm persona and not suffering from low mood swings problem. Drink plenty of water and make it a habit to eliminate your bowels at a particular time of the day to prevent constipation. Eating food rich in fiber or eating a few prunes, figs or cooked apples before going to bed can also help prevent constipation.
- Eat food that is easy to digest: Food that is easy to digest does not cause bloating and other indigestion-related problems. It also prevents the buildup of toxic chemicals and boosts immunity. When your physical health is good, your mood gets elevated as well.
- Try herbs and spices: Spices and herbs help the body absorb nutrients and prevent the buildup of toxins in your body. Try including flavouring agents like turmeric, amla, peppermint oil, coconut oil and cumin in your food to make yourself feel happier.
- Get a massage: A massage relaxes the body and eases stress. It also releases toxins, improves circulation and invigorates the body. Use any oil you like for a massage as each has its own unique properties.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the cornerstones of good physical and mental health. Aim for at least half an hour rigrous exercise or break it into smaller intervals as per your time suitability. Yoga can also be very beneficial when it comes to elevating your mood.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is the yogic way of breathing. This teaches you to breathe slowly and consciously so as to release pent up anger, stress etc and calm the mind.
- Meditate: Regular meditation at the beginning or end of each day can also help calm the body and mind.