Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. SundarYour feedback matters!
I am aged 65 years old. I am having left side shoulder pain, neck pain and also disk pain while walking I felt sleepless night due to severe headache on my back side above neck ad also frequent urination every two hours for the past three months I am taking tabs for BP sugar ad cholesterol regularly For my severe head ache and dizziness while walking let me know the treatment I will have taken to get relief for severe headache.
Doctor I have no of gathey knots in my arms and I also have thyroid and uric acid. What am I suffering from gathia or gouts are they same what medicine should I take.
I am 23 years old and I am suffering from pain in back neck and just slight down in back neck from 2 month after awake in morning this pain become 2-3 time more than normal what I should do ?
My mother suffering from neck pain left hand side and say ing left hand side more pain etc. So take her to heart specialist. Doctor did some tests ecg, tmt and neck X-ray etc and saying blocks are there in her circulation better go immediately for angiogram. My mother is diabetic nd bp patient. She is not suffering from any other problems except neck pain and left hand shoulder pain that's it. Am attaching reports. Please suggest mey is angiogram very urgent according this reports?
I am a 25 year old male and I have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief what should I do now?
I am 28 year old male. I do weightlifting exercise at home. Not regularly but almost 6 months in a year. From few days I am not able to lift weight due to backache. Even the pain starts when I bend in front. So I am not doing exercise now. After some time when I feel like normal. I gain tried to lifts weight and the pain started again. I want to do weight exercise again? what happened to me?
I am suffering from back pain last two years my height 5'6" weight 95 I still seat work continues 10 hours daily my my MRI reports normal but I am in stressed from pain lower back also.
Hello sir, I had back problems from last 2 to 3 days. So please suggest what to do so I got some relaxation?
Hello doctors, My aunty is suffering from arthritis joint pain she can't able to walk also now bcz of cold season can you suggest which doctor I have to take for consult any specialist for this they have been visited orthopedic doctor many but not cure also.
I got lower back pain one month before I consult the Ortho Doctor, then I took traction continuously for 10 days. Afterwards its ok there is no pain. But now slightly pain is there.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata Dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.