Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SundarYour feedback matters!
I am a 20 year old girl. I lack in size of my breast. I would like have a better grown breast since I am not able to wear even the clothes which I want to. Since a fully grown breast is the beauty of a female I would like to know what could be done for that. Is there any home remedies that I could follow?
I am 22 years old female. I have hypothyroid my TSH level is 11.28. I was on synthroid for couple of days but it did not suit me ,so I stopped taking it. Wht should I do now?
Hi am a 37 years old woman who is having problems with my sexual libido. At the moment am not taking an contraceptives. What is it that I can do to enhance my sexual appetite. Am a married woman who is about to loose my husband.
Dear sir/madam, Mujhe headache bahut ho rha hai kuch dino se & itna headache hota hai ki nose and jaw tak dard pahunch jata hai, and stand hone par bhi itni jor se headache hota hai and chakkar bhi aane lgte hain. Can you suggest what is it. Why it happens. Pls suggest what should I do?
How to reduce hair fall I am facing this problem from last few years onwards please suggest me the best solution sir.
I have taken meprate tablets of about 5 days for delay in my periods. But still I don get my periods for about a week after that. What should I do?
I want tell the about full body pain and this problem increasing day by day but not relief and this problem increasing day by day but not relief please tell me solution of this problem.
Can you please tell causes of heartattack and what are the first aid if any suffer immediate heartattack.
I have twin pregnancy with ivf having 17th week. Foetus A is heart rate 158 bpm, bpd 33 mm, hc 125 mm, ac 102 mm, fl 20 mm and weight 147gms Foetus b heart rate 144bpm. Bpd 33 mm, hc 122 mm, ac 100 mm, fl 20 mm and weight 143 gms. please suggest me is everything alright? I am little worried about weight as weight of both I think is very less as 4 months are going to complete on 20th. What to do to increase weight. please give suggestions.
Hi. I am 20 years old & my height is approx. 5.5 or 5.6. What food and exercise I prefer to increase my height and develop a good personality?
I have half headache and having swoon, It is like I do not have blood in body:-( And sometimes feel like I could have coppase.:-(
Hi, I am 30 year old, my problem is that in the morning feeling very tired and also want to losing weight please guide me about diet and exercise, daily I am playing badminton but there is no weight control.
Feeling stressed out? Don’t reach for the pills just yet; there is a better option out there. Almost all conventional methods of treatment come with side effects, no matter how effective they are. Why not opt for an equally effective method, but without side effects, yes you heard it right! Homeopathy is a method of treatment that is effective and free from side effects.
Here are some homeopathic remedies that can help you de-stress:
1. Be active: Feeling stressed of late? Time to get your running shoes on. Research proves that exercise is one of the best remedies for stress, activities such as running and swimming release ‘endorphins’ in the system, which uplift your mood. So go for an early morning jog or a late evening swim, whatever suits you just make sure that you get some exercise on a regular basis.
2. Diet: Stress can result from an improper diet where the body is not well nourished. The body needs its share of various vitamins and minerals to function optimally. So it is important to eat a well balanced meal and avoid eating junk food. Eating unhealthy food can cause reactions in the body that lead to various diseases.
3. Be connected: Being connected does not mean being connected on social media, rather forming and nurturing ‘people to people’ connections. Talk to people, getting involved in team activities and participating in various sports. Form meaningful relationships with others so that you have someone to listen to you when you feel weary and low. Staying isolated can cause symptoms of stress to aggravate.
4. Start a hobby: If you don’t already have one, spend some time doing things that give you pleasure. It can be something that gives you a sense of accomplishment. Doing such activities will keep your mind active and reduce stress levels.
5. Medications: Apart from the above, homeopathy has medications such as Nux Vomica which is used to reduce anger and impatience. For people who are stressed due to overwork, Kali Phos is an effective remedy. In case of prolonged grief such as the one resulting from a sudden demise in the family, Natrum Mur and Ignatia are advised. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.