Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SunandanYour feedback matters!
Too much masturbation is cause of loose testosterone and cause of gynecomastia. Is this true? If true then how to prevent from gynecomastia?
I am 25 year old and my nose has blocked from infection what can I do that my nose and my fever has stopped.
Why didn't I became fat although I use to eat a lot of fatty as well as nutritious food such as chicken, butter, tandoori, Mayan, cocacola, biryani, pulao etc?
I am 24 year old female, I am having pimple problem from my teenage only but now I have deep scars which look so ugly, please ma'am let me know that can I ever have smooth skin without any marks if yes let me know what should I do.
Actually I'm feeling tired ness and when I get up I feel blackness while opening my eyes so what should I do.
I had my last period on 14 January after that I didn't get my period. I consulted vid doctor she gave me chrominac- A for 1 month en I ws taking it frm lst 15 dyz en Yesterday I had my period now my qustn iz I might be pregnant or not en how. I am suffering from pcos en my husband en me doesn't live together due to our job. We meet once in a month for two or three dayz. please suggest me to get pregnant.
I am 78 years old having gastric problem, belching and burping. I take take of my diet well. Taken medicines like pentaprozol. Onez and ranitidine etc even for months. Endoscopy is, mild gastritis are noted. Please advise.
I have allergy Specially in summer. I got some type of water acne during summer. Sir please suggest me some treatment.
My daughter aged 7 years is suffering from tooth decay problem in such an early stage. What should I do?
I have pimples on my face from last ten years. My age is thirty one years. I am unmarried. So many dark scars have also on my face. Please could you help me out?
What should I do to keep my stomach healthy? I try various remedy for the same. These days I drink lemon water mixed with honey. As I am a thin 24 years boy, will that drink will benefit my stomach in any way? Please suggest.
I have a small problem its like skin itching later skin will become red color and also hair falling. Please suggest something
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues of an organism by certain foreign bodies such as bacteria, parasite, and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute, that is, can last for a short time, or chronic that lasts for a long time, or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom. Generally, these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has a severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body. They on one hand hamper the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in the future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be of great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there is no side effect. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the Homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended.
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Most of the Homeopathy medicines are prescribed on the basis of symptoms observed. So, Homeopathic medicines are prescribed, even before the definitive diagnosis is made. Thus, the time saved prevents the infection from spreading, and the patient is automatically cured rapidly.