Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SumithaYour feedback matters!
How to glow skin of body ? Also I have problem in abdomen area like itching and red mark after washing it ruffing it.
Accidentally I got injured with some black dots on face and now it become a bad icon on my face. I need help to get it erased. What should I do?
My mom is suffering skin problem. There is whitening in some places of body and it is increasing day by day. I have some some snap of that skin area. I took medicine after prescribing medicine by Dermatologist but it is still not decreasing. Please help me out. If need any examination I am ready to do. I want to know why and how to diagnose this disease. P.S. Here do not have attachment option.
My friend is only 15 but still he is having a number of white hairs on his head. What he should do to remove all the white hairs and stop the growing of white hairs?
I have a oily skin. I do not take much care of my skin which has resulted in my fading skin. My face is not much bright and fairer as it use to be. How can I get back my skin complexion and and fell refreshing as it use to be!?
Hi, I am 25 years old male And from last two weeks on my body i am getting red pimples and also on fingers and also on penis. Please advise.
Lybrate | Dr. Gaurav Patel speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Me and my husband have fair complexion but my son have a medium complexion how can improve my son's color complexion
Does hair plantation is safe without side effects and does it guarantee plantation hair will not have hair fall and planted hair will they grow?
Hello sir, I am 30 years old. M married and have a baby 11 years old. My skin is so sensitive. I get red rashes on face whenever I go in sun. Pls tell me which cream or beauty product I have to use.
Recently I have noticed that my skin getting white spot with itching especially after sun exposure. What should i do for this?
Suffering from 3-4 years .Erectile dysfunction, hair loss, weakness, legs pain, mood change, anger headache And I am suffering from throat pain jaw pain inside jaw there is tingling (ant feeling )in cheeks side from inside full mouth .is this because of low testosterone level. Is there any medicine to improve testosterone level. I want to improve my total body. Please suggest me gud medicine for this I am waiting for your reply.
I have pimples and oily skin but I use lemons directly on my face daily twice time might and day so give me answer in type of home remedies.
I have pimples and dark spots on my face. Because of that I m getting pores on my cheeks after pimple goes. What should I do?
Sir there are so many pimples on my face and now they left their mark on my face so what will I do now to clear it off.
I have hairfall problem. Please suggest any medicine flr the same. Also my hairs are turning white. Please suggest any useful help.
All of us desire to possess a healthy and glowing skin but factors like unhealthy lifestyle practices, inadequate sleep, extreme stress, anxiety and poor dietary choices tend to damage the health of your skin, giving it a dull and tired appearance.
The following are some tips that will enable you to revitalize your skin:
- Quit smoking and alcohol intake: Smoking reduces blood circulation to the interior of your skin layers, which makes your skin look dull and tired. Alcohol tends to reduce blood circulation, nutrients and quantity of oxygen supply to your skin. Hence, it is essential to limit the usage of both alcohol and tobacco.
- Drink lots water: Water is essential for the smooth functioning of your system. It is extremely important to hydrate your cells, to enable effective elimination of toxins from your system. An adequately hydrated body will add a healthy glow to your skin as well.
- Eat a balanced diet: A diet that is rich in carbohydrates and fats tend to cause more wrinkles. Green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits have antioxidants and essential vitamins, while food like fish, tofu, white meat, beans, lentils are rich in protein, all of which tend to make your skin appear younger. A balanced diet that incorporates essential nutrients is good for your skin cells and its rejuvenation. Eat mixed nuts to increase the elasticity of your skin; most nuts contain fatty acids that enable your skin to repair and rejuvenate itself.
- Use sunscreen: Almost ninety percent of the wrinkles occur due to extreme sun exposure. It is advisable to use effective sunscreen and sun protection techniques to prevent sun damage. It not only protects your skin from harmful UV rays of the sun but also protects it from sun burn and sun tans.
- Remove your make up prior to sleep: When you go to bed without removing your make-up, the accumulated dirt and sweat tend to clog your skin pores. It is extremely necessary to remove your make up prior to sleep to lessen the risk of pimple and formation of rash on skin.
- Go to bed early: Inadequate sleep tends to lower your blood circulation, which is responsible for making you look washed out and pale. Proper sleep not only gives your body the required rest but also enables your skin to rejuvenate itself through involuntary renewal process. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.