Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SumathyYour feedback matters!
Hii I have high prolactin and little regular period then I took treatment with cabrilin for three months and now my prolactin is down less than 1 my doc put me on rediva maximum forte, and nurokind d3, folic b6 for 1 month. My last mp date was 30 april but I have no mp still.
My girlfriend wants me to have sex with her. I have a fear that something gonna happen to her what to do? And her nipples go semi erected when I touch her.
1. Reasons-to-quit checklists
2. Why do I smoke?
3. Am I addicted to nicotine?
4. My smoking diary
Hi I'm having little more white discharge after having unprotected sex on 8th day of my period. And since 2 days I'm having low abdominal pain like cramp. Im having white discharge earlier also but this time its heavy. Is there any problem?
I am having a doubt that in my breast. My right breast getting pain some times, which is big than left. Still not married getting tense on my health issue please advise.
Am I not pregnant? Sometimes I have irregular cycles (around 35 to 46). Without positive pregnancy test can I have hope with ultrasound scan?
Helo Dr: Kindly help how to tighten the vagina. Actually when I don't discharge my hubbybis not able to intercroos but in discharge he is able to but we don't enjoy tht moment much. So kindly help how toh tighten it.
I delivered a baby on 24th may lscs was done now my stitches little paining and lump found near stitches what might be this please suggest any solution.
I have an irregular period I had my period last on the 24th April and ended on 29th April 2016 and on 19th may I try to have sex there was no penetration he released under my butt and I had a period tracker which I had just download right before my my period on the 24th April in the tracker am supposed to have my period on the 22 may so I got a pregnancy test done on the same day am suppose to have my period and it was negative could I be pregnant cause my period changes all the time help.
Hi, I am 29 years old woman my husband finds less interest in me he is obsessed with big round butts and breast of foreign girls and expected the same from me kindly assist how can I get a voluptuous figure like a foreign model.
Hi doctor I want to confirm i'm taking now folic acid tablets 5mg without consult a doctor any harm will get? I'm trying to conceive for 2nd baby coper-t removed at 6months over please tell me any fast getting pregnant tips.
Ever had tempting food calling out to you, but could not to swallow it? This could be a serious medical condition and should not be taken lightly. Sometimes, certain disorders in the throat or the esophagus culminate in acute difficulties in swallowing. Commonly termed dysphagia, this disease is directly linked to some sort of a neuro cardiac abnormality. Dysphagia is commonly noted in babies and aged people or in other words in those age groups whose immunity systems are not necessarily strong. Occasional troubles in swallowing can go unnoticed and may not necessarily raise the alarm, but if this condition prevails for a comparatively long period of time, then one really needs to get themselves checked.
Some of the most prominent causes of dysphagia have been enlisted below:
- Muscular and nervous dysfunctions: On certain occasions, the nerves and the muscles that are responsible for transporting food through the food pipe may not be functioning properly. As a consequence of which, food particles find it difficult to navigate through the esophagus and reach the stomach. Such a condition may be spurred by a stroke or nervous diseases like Parkinson's, sclerosis or dystrophy. A weak immunity system, leading to an inflammation and thus narrowing of the esophageal walls may also cause such a disease.
- Gastronomical distresses: Ulcers or inflammation of the food pipe due to some gastroenteric disorders is also a cause of dysphagia. Such a condition may arise out of innocuous situations like an allergic reaction or on account of more chronic medical distresses like cancers and tumors.
- Dryness inside the mouth: The saliva in the mouth helps in debilitating the food particles into digestible form. However, due to some kind of a hormonal imbalance, if there isn't adequate saliva formation, it becomes a task to swallow the food and results in dysphagia.
With timely diagnosis, dysphagia can be treated effectively. Treating dysphagia usually involves a few clinical methods as well as a few lifestyle changes. Certain specialists advice exercising the throat muscles that can possibly ease out swallowing while others recommend specific changes in the diet for the same. Surgical procedures involve dilation and endoscopy which clears out the surface area of the esophagus as a result of which heals dysphagia to a great extent.