Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SumathiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from digestive problems called gastric trouble I consulted many doctors but no use I can't get rid from this problem from last 7 years. Can I expect a alternative treatment from here.
I have red eye for over 2 days with pain and continuous headache in evening till I see at night. What should I do.
I am 28years old, I have a digestion problem. And gradually I'm reducing wait, I thought it is because of digestion problem. Please let me know should I go through any medical tests.
Sir ido masturbate once or twice in a 2weeks does it cause any health problem to me and tell me is doing masturbate in how many days is safe.
I am having allergy problems. It causes for fever twice in a month. I am looking for a solution which I can afford in my budget. What should I do?
I have a huge pain in my stomach and feels like vomit again and again. So please describe some medicine or if you will get which disease is this. Please tell me asap.
I am 62 yrs old with good health excepting border-line sugar and high in sgpt/sgot about 1.5 times higher than normal limit.
I have more mouth ulcers from 10 years and I take many medicine but no effect please give me some suggestion.
As I am suffering with phimosis, since from 6 years I am diabetic patient, right now my age is 48, could you suggest some perfect ayurvedic medicine for me. Thanks
Hi, I am Sahil, I am suffering from masturbation addiction. It sometimes goes more than one time in a single day. It is uncontrollable for me. I started masturbating from the age of 17 and now I am 21. Before 17 I had nightfall problem (13-17). After 17 to now I have masturbation addiction. It affect my physical and mental health. I have erection problems also. It affect my confidence and concentration. My life is stressful now. I really want to stop masturbation. I am fed up of it. Guide me please. Coz I don’t want it anymore.
I am suffering from severe fever and headache. Also vomiting and shivering occurs please suggest me a medicine to cure it.
I am 59 years old. I am hypertensive, diabetic and stage 3A CKD patient. I am taking medicines regularly and everything is now under control. I am suffering from balanitis for about last 10 years and use Eumosone-M cream for relief. Is there any cure?
While urine its getting pain and in a day its coming very less even when I drinking more and more water I think stone has come why should I do.
Since last 2 months. I had pain in my whole body. how can it be treated? Like back pain, neck, shoulder and all. Please reply.
As they say, it is all in the mind. The chemical and psychological correlation between the brain and intercourse is way too high. Arousal and physical gratification are chemical reactions and with watching porn, what starts as an innocent indulgence can play a major role in these chemical pathways and alter the natural course of things.
What many people don’t realize is that by watching too much porn, the mind’s channeling is affected and therefore the levels of satisfaction are altered. Read on to know some ways that porn harmfully affects your body.
- Personal disconnect: By watching too much porn, a person does not need a partner to get aroused and satisfied. In most cases, the porn and the re-runs of it induce the arousal and gratification. Therefore, when there is an actual partner involved, their role is minimalized and therefore they feel neglected. The partner never feels wanted or satisfied in these relationships.
- Kills libido: Because the person connect is so less, there is no drive to enjoy a good sexual relationship. The partner is not required to turn the addicted person on and so there is no sex drive. There is no role for cajoling, cuddling, or anything that gets personal. It is a mechanical process, and therefore, for the partner, it can be a very harrowing experience. The definition of “normal” keeps changing and evolving for the porn watcher, which may not be easily accepted by the partner. This can lead to a lot of expectation mismatch and failing relationships.
- Short-lived: Because watching porn is all about satisfying the urge for yourself, it is only that in the mind. There is no consideration for a foreplay or intimacy or what the other person could be wanting. This makes it very selfish, leaving a wide gap in terms of loss of intimacy, which is very much expected here.
- Playing it rough: Most people who watch porn gradually move to violent forms of sex and therefore expect to follow it in their lives too. This again can lead to forced impersonal sexual experiences which leave both the partners very unhappy.
- Mechanical: In most porn watchers, the end result is not to enjoy the whole act but to reach a high and be done with it. This makes it mechanical, again adding to the bitterness in the relationship.
- Selfish behavior: As noted in all of the above instances, it always becomes too much of what one person wants. There is very less consideration for the partner, which makes your relationship unhealthy.
So, while watching porn is one’s personal decision, but watching it within a certain limit may keep you from its side effects, and not let it rule your sexual expectations.