Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I Am 28 years old women and married last year may 12. I have irregular period, it means in some month 3 day other wise 10 days, and almost 3 to 15 days variations will cure, so that we doesn't have children, so now we need one child, so that what will do for this condition, And no other complaint, and also before one year, one time spontaneous abortion also happened.
I have food aversion and leg cramping and vaginal infection. Started at 5 days ago is it pregnancy symptoms? Period on 24th.
Madam, I am 34 years women, I have thyroid for 3 months, I have one child, no periods regularly and face, legs big. Please suggest my problems.
Hi, i've been married for 4 years my wife is not able to conceive. All the reports are normal for both.
Hi. I'm 2 months pregnant. Can I have intimate relation with my husband or is it required to complete your first trimester?
If you are feeling uneasy and witness symptoms like loss of appetite, heartburn and unexpected stomach pain, chances are you have acidity. Stomach conditions wherein acid levels of the gastric juices are much more than normal is known as acidity. Acidity gives you tremendous discomfort.
You can use any of these listed Ayurvedic treatments if you suffer from acidity:
- Mulethi (liquorice) and honey: You can reduce liquorice root to powder, then to half a spoon of this powder add little honey to form paste. Consume this paste twice daily after meals. Liquorice neutralizes the acids quickly to give relief.
- White pumpkin juice: Take white pumpkin peel, slice it and make a pulpy juice out of it. Having half a cup, twice a day gives fast recovery from gastritis and acidity. Alternatively, you may eat sweet made of pumpkin (peetha ki methai) after meals.
- Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry) and honey: Soak one teaspoonful of amla powder in half a cup of water. Add honey, stir and drink empty stomach in the morning. Repeat similarly in the evening.
- Cumin seeds: You can reduce cumin seeds to a powder form, then add half a spoon of it to water; presumably, one liter. Then, boil and filter it. You will have to make sure that you drink this solution instead of normal water. Take this water based solution everyday till recovery. This is quite an effective remedy for acidity.
- Buttermilk: You can take half a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of asafoetida and turmeric to it. With it, also add a tiny amount of fenugreek. Drink it at night to get the best out of it.
- Jaggery: You can try taking boiled ash gourd with jaggery. This relieves the burning sensation in the stomach to a considerable extent.
Ayurvedic treatment is a natural way of curbing health problems. Acidity that happen to people often can be effectively cured with Ayurvedic remedies mentioned above.