Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sumana MageshYour feedback matters!
HI My wife age of 32 years there is monthly period problem with my wife which was should be start on date 01-08-2016 but till time not started also suffering from pain.
How to increase the time of sex? N my husband is fat so we can not get the pleasure properly. actually he dosent knows how to fuck properly please giv me the tips to improve.
My period got delayed by 4 days, I am worried checked the pregnancy test kit. It shows negative, Wht to do.
Dr. I just scanned before 2 days. Dr. said baby s 5 weeks and 6 days and gestational sac, yolk sac seen no heartbeat. Cervix is normal but this two days spotting grey and today spotting with red. Then what is my problem. I am really sad about this.
Namasthe Doctor. I have been aborted with a gap of one year. Once through operation and after a gap of one year through medicine. Now after a gap of one year I have conceived, now I wish to carry my baby. My question is I don't want to share these abortion matter with doctor. Should I share or not. If I don't share what will happen? And is that mandatory. Please answer my question.
Wheatgrass is the young grass of the wheat plant and is a rich source of minerals and vitamins including vitamin a, b12 and e; calcium, magnesium, iron and selenium. It has loads of living chlorophyll and also contains many antioxidants. Following are 11 of the many benefits of this amazing plant called wheatgrass -
1. Wonderful healer: wheatgrass heals effectively for the presence of proteins, minerals and amino acids. The chlorophyll content of wheatgrass helps in building blood cells.
2. Anti-ageing agent: the enzymes present in wheatgrass decay superoxide radicals present in human body to control age-causing factors, thus slowing down the ageing process.
3. Colon cleaner: the crude form of chlorophyll has cleansing effect on colon. It also helps in curtailing the development of harmful bacteria. Liquefied wheatgrass renews colon tissues to make them healthier.
4. Skin soother: application of wheatgrass paste or juice on skin cures it of dryness, burning sensation, itching, infection or even insect bites.
5. Sinus decongestant: the insertion of wheatgrass packs inside the sinuses dries it up and decongests it within a day. It throws out the toxins from the body and neutralizes their negative effect.
6. Energy provider: the starch present in wheatgrass gets transformed into simple sugars and renders quick energy on intake. Wheatgrass juice can be consumed by athletes for its rapid assimilation and release of energy.
7. Fertility restorer: the magnesium content in wheatgrass gives rise to friendly enzymes that help in the revival of sex hormones.
8. Body deodorizer: juice of wheatgrass can be effectively used as body deodorant.
9. Dental healer: daily intake of wheatgrass juice prevents tooth decay and renders relief from dental infection and toothache.
10. Hair vitalizer: application of wheatgrass juice to scalp and hair roots prevents hair fall, dandruff and delays graying.
11. Pain reliever: scientific evidences have shown that consumption of wheatgrass helped in minimizing pain of cancer patients going through chemotherapy without interfering with the efficacy of the treatment.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
My wife is 30 years old and she has big fibroids in her uterous. We have married only 4 monthm. Has there any possibility for her pregnancy?
In periods bleeding is very less from 3 months but periods are regular there is no pcod and thyroid problems noticed in scanning and other tests but gaining weight continuously I am having haemoglobin 9gm why I am not having bleeding and please give me solution for over weight.Please tell.
We tried to conceive on 13th 14th 15th day after the count of 16th april(first day of my period) as per my doc suggestion later she told me to take duphaston from 1st april twice a day for 10 days its 13th today haven' t got my periods yet last time my periods started the day I ended duphaston. I took upt test as well but it came negative am I taking test too early or is it right time and it is giving right result? should I wait for more 10 days before another test or what? am confused I do want to conceive but dont know if I am taking right steps or not? am getting white vaginal discharge as well which is first time. Please guide me am I pregnant or not? what are other ways to confirm pregnancy
Hi, last period on March 24 I checked home pregnancy test was positive and consulted doctor also all checkup blood test urine test all are positive why i am getting back pain?
I am 6-8 weeks pregnant and believe it is ectopic. I have had a previous ectopic pregnancy. I have severe lower abdominal pain, bleeding and spotting, dizziness, severe left shoulder pain. Has it ruptured? Am I bleeding internally? How severe is this?
I'm having an irregular periods for example once in 3months I tried many home remedies but I didn't get the best results and I need your suggestion please help me.
Dear mem./sir meri wife ke period date 7 hai jo five dayes tak raheti hai so please infrom me mughe apni wife ke sath kis date se kab tak smbhog krna chaye jijse ke wife prigent ho gaye.
Coming to know the secret way to happiness and that too from the world's happiest man does make your day special indeed. According to the findings of a group of scientists, Matthieu Richard has been proclaimed as the world's happiest man. This person has shared the simple ways of living a happy life. The key to happiness is now at your disposal.
- Acknowledging the good things is absolutely vital: Thanking can go a long way in deciding how happy you are at heart. It is absolutely vital as it helps you to be conscious of your humility. It also helps you to feel grateful for things that could have been otherwise but fortunately aren't. When you thank a person, you let feelings of contentment take hold of you. Peace can be synonymous to happiness at times.
- Acceptance from oneself should be cherished more: There is no end to aspiring for higher goals and similarly no end to competing with ones who are seemingly better off. At the end of the day, this leads to lack of calm and confidence. It creates a lot of turmoil within your mind. A person can better his or her chances of advancement by accepting his/her qualities and limitations all the same. You cannot expect acceptance from strangers unless you wholeheartedly accept yourself.
- Developing resilience is of utmost importance: Being resilient is one characteristic that can make you sail through thick or thin. Giving up in dire times of need is a bad way to anticipate happiness of any kind. One needs to be resilient in times of stress and believe in positivity. There should be faith in the fact that 'hurdles are meant to pass'. An attitude such as this helps you deal happily with life and you're never too insecure with your share of happiness.
- Exercising is a must: People who exercise regularly have been reported with lesser amount of depression related problems in comparison to the ones who barely move an inch. The human body can be made to experience the benefits of the happy hormone "serotonin" through diligent exercising.
- Keep away from the company of depressive people: The kind of people you hang around with can have a great impression on your general disposition. Listening to depressing stuff tends to discourage you. To be happy, you must avoid the company of gloomy people.
This sunday I am going to my wife house and still she asking me about anal sex without condom. We are 100% sure that there is no problem in both my penis or her ass hole. Can we go for a anal sex again without condom? There is any chance of pregnancy when I ejaculated to her anus.
For both partners:
How do I have" good" sex?
What follows is not a set of rules. Rules about sex are impossible-- what should matter is that what you do makes you feel good. And" feeling good" should last past the sex itself-- you should not feel anxious afterwards about getting her pregnant or catching some horrible disease, so planning ahead about contraception and safe sex is part of the idea.
What time should we have sex?
When you have sex doesn't really matter. What should matter instead is that you and your partner have sex when you are both comfortable. Some people prefer to make love at the break of dawn, some in the afternoon sun, some in the darkness of night. More important than time of day is the time you have to spend. Give yourself a lot of time to have sex the first time. A weekend is ideal, but at least the whole day, including sleep time.
Should we eat or drink anything before sex?
Avoid eating a heavy meal, since that'll just make you sleepy. Eat light, don't drink too much alcohol, if any at all. It may help you shed inhibitions, but it may also make his erection much more difficult to achieve and you want to spend more time in the bedroom than the bathroom anyway, right?
Where should we have sex?
Where you have sex is probably a more important decision. Finding a place where you both can be private for up to forty-eight hours can be difficult at that age where most people are planning on losing their virginity. But it's worth it.
A bed is probably the best thing to make love in, still. Hopefully you'll have a room to yourself, with all the amenities that a bedroom affords, including heat, comfort, space, and the bathroom. Take a shower together! if you're about to have sex, you've probably had your hands all over each other before now. Get to know each other's bodies. Take your time. That's what lovemaking is about.
What do we need to bring?
Bring what you need to make you comfortable. Birth control pills, condoms.
Will we come at the same time?
Don't worry about making orgasm simultaneous. Some women do not orgasm during intercourse until they have gained experience, and even if you both are capable of climax, the odds are very much against the two of you coming together the first time. Enjoy yourselves, and rely on one another to tell the truth about what is pleasurable and what is satisfying.
What do I do first?
You can't expect him to know what makes you feel good. You'll have to tell him or show him, and that may mean taking some of the initiative, taking his hands and placing them where they make you feel good. Don't be afraid to ask him to" be gentler" or change positions. Go slow. If it's his first time, he may well be totally nervous about what you're about to do, and his penis may not respond at first. Patience, gentleness, and understanding are required to bring it back to life, and that may be hard for you to achieve, but that's why we told you to give yourselves lots of time.
Will it hurt?
You have probably heard horror stories about how much losing your virginity hurts. For a few women, it does, but with the right touch and the right partner, you should be able to take his penis into your body without pain. Have him take his time, use a lubricant, and press his fingers into you, opening you up slowly. Tell him when it feels good and when it hurts.
What position should I use?
Many women prefer to have sex the first time being on top, where they can control the first entry. Others want to be on the bottom and give their lovers that control. Choose what's best for you. Just remember to tell him to go slow, take your time, and if you feel the need, use a commercial lubricant.
What if I can't get it up?
It may sound funny, but your penis, which has worked great for years, may suddenly go on strike at your first chance at" real" sex. That's natural-- you're nervous. Take a deep breath. Do something else for a while with your hands, your lips and your tongue. Try to forget about your anxiety, and your penis will respond. It's only a temporary thing.
Should I tell her if i'm a virgin?
Many men think that because they're men, they should be in charge of the sex, regardless of who has the more experience. If you're a virgin and she's not, tell her, and let her lead if she wishes. This is as much a learning experience as a loving one. Don't be afraid to confess the truth. A lot of women would rather know that your fumbling is inexperience, rather than just sheer ineptitude, and will gratefully show you the ways of the world.
What if I orgasm too soon?
If you actually climax much too soon before you wanted to, take your time, take a nap, and try again. The second time you should be much more relaxed and ready to take your time-- so will your penis.
Am I big enough? too big? the right shape?
Size of the penis is a common concern. The average penis is slightly more than five and a half inches in length when erect, and that's more than enough to hit every major nerve center of the clitoris and the vagina, the legendary g-spot included. The vagina is capable of stretching to take a large penis, or shape itself to pleasure a small one. Size has very little to do with your ability as a lover.
Another common issue is shape. Some men become concerned because their penis bends downwards, or to the left, and assume that because they never see men like them in erotic movies that they're not normal. Others worry that a downward bend will make sex difficult or painful because the vagina isn't shaped with that bend in mind.
Keep in mind that sex can be performed in any number of positions. The penis and vagina can be matched in many different ways, and each new position can bring new pleasures to you and your partner. Some people believe that a downward-bending penis is much easier to perform oral sex upon.
Will I be a good lover?
Being a good lover doesn't happen automatically. With the right partner, time, care, and practice, you have everything you need to become a great lover. Your first times, for both you, will be fumbling and awkward, but hopefully they'll be the start of great times for the rest of your lives
I am 24 years old, and I am 8month pregnant please suggest me what diet I have taken and what precaution taken in this month?
Did you know that in addition to your diet, exercise is one of the best ways to make sure that you never lie on a hospital bed with a surgeon treating you for a bone disorder? Medical expertise has constantly pointed out to the fact that regular exercise makes your bones less likely to suffer from wear and tear during old age.
As you exercise, your muscles become stronger, your bone density increases and your balance improves. Of course, it goes without saying that you need to follow certain precautions before you exercise to avoid certain injuries.
Before starting any exercise program, make sure that you prepare your body for exercise. A brief warm up helps you to get your muscles ready for exercise. It also makes sure that your chances of injury are drastically reduced.
Here are some tips to keep your bones healthy:
Weight lifting: Weight lifting is a type of exercise that, if done correctly, will be extremely beneficial for your bones. You can opt for simple bodyweight exercises such as pushups and squats, which build muscle as well as strength. Avoid using very heavy weights as it causes back-related problems such as slipped disk.
Yoga: Yoga is another method of exercise which is very beneficial for bones and joints. The premise of yoga is static strength building wherein you hold a pose or an exercise for a certain period of time; this helps in strengthening your muscles. Along with your muscles, your bones also become stronger as you get fitter. Yoga is repetitive stress which is good for flexibility and hence keeps your joints supple and muscles in good shape. There are certain asanas which are weight bearing and anti-gravity postures can strengthen your bones.
Swimming: Swimming again is a good aerobic exercise and is good for back and over all fitness but doesn't strengthen bone per se. It is a way to keep you healthy. Swimming is a cardiovascular exercise, which is also known for its calorie burning capabilities. It is also very effective is incinerating fat and keeping your skeletal system healthy. Whereas walking and jogging and running certainly build your bones as they are weight bearing exercises.
Pilates: Pilates is a new form of exercise that has been gaining a lot of steam lately. It does not require much equipment, as you can get started with just a mat. It is very effective in working your spine and the hips, thus keeping your lower back strong. A weak lower back increases the chances of bone disorders drastically. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.