Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sulochana MYour feedback matters!
I have pimples on. My face I want remove pimples. Fast, so please tell me what I do for remove pimples.
My whole body is itching, there is so many rashes on body, tried different creams, don't know what to do?
I have very thin and weak hair. What shall I do to improve. Kindly suggest some methods to improve their texture.
My name is nagesh. Since one month I am suffering with skin allergies. Like a worm. please give me a suggestion.
I am getting white hair recently. What I can do for stopping this problem. Is there any medicine for that or I can use any natural treatment.
I got burn on my left leg through bike silencer hot took that and applying ointment is it keep that as open or get dressed on that area advice me.
I have a lot of pimples on my face, chest and back. My face is full of scars. What can I do for removing this scars and pimples.
I am losing my hair what I have to do to get rid of it. What is the food and fruits I have to take. My hair is also turning to white what I have to do.
What will be good solution for hairfall From last couple of months I'm using homeopath treatment. Now hairfall being less but still it continue. So what ll be good for hairfall.
Hi all, I have a huge problem for pimples. I have used so many things but not able to clear the same. please tell me which medicine will be better to remove pimples.
Since the day my daughter has born, my back ache is not going + loads of hair fall. She is 3 years now. but my problem still persist.
I am sambasivarao I am suffering from hair fall eventhougho I am using costly shampoo loreal and having head bath once in 2 days what should I do how many times I should take my head bath is oil is necessary before head bath because mine is oil scalp.
Respected doctor, I am 22 years old girl. I am obese, I had my cycles normally, my LMP was 11 march- 15 march, I didn't get my cycles after this. On the 19 th day that is 29 Apr, I visit to gynae, she conducted some physical exam for pelvic region and breast region, and upt which was negative. They also suggested for blood test and ultrasound, they prescribed me medroxyprogesterone acetate for five days (10 pills, one in morning and one in night after meals). I had those medicines- from 29 april-3 may. On first two day I seen some spotting. Now I noticed some facial hair too. I am very much concerned. I have exams too. Please provide the pros and cons of blood test.
I have unwanted hair growth on my upper lip and chin ,for this I'm using" brune epilator" since for 4 months but after using it my upper lip colour has changed. It has become green in colour please help.
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?