Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sulochana MYour feedback matters!
My hair is loss and also white hair. What can I do. Because I m loosing my hair more and more. Please help me immediately. Otherwise I'm totally losing my hair.
I have fungal infection in my thies from last 4 month's and also some above this and on back side. I have use candid B cream many times also taken flucon tab but no effect. After using candid B cream it clears all infection but after one or two weeks there is itching and red spot on skin after that it increases. Help me. What's are reasoning for this how should I prevent it. I want permanent solution.
My problem is hair loss. I doesn't use any type of chemicals on my hair. What should I do? Is aleo vera oil is good for me.
Its been a month since I have recurring boils on my thighs (1-2 at a time&5 in total). They are quite painful, kindly help.
I have lot of pimples on my face, what should I do? The number of pimples are increasing day by day. Please help.
Hi I'm Ankita I'm 19 and having too much of hair fall, hair loss pls suggest me any good hair oil and shampoo and what else can I do to increase my hair growth rapidly I'm now too much worried about my hair loss because it is increasing day by day and I can't help it out because I'm a college going student and can't oil my hair regularly pls consult me something which is truly effective.
I am suffering from hair fall. Lot of hair is falling while combing. Dandruff problem also there. I had long thick hair. But now all lost. Can I get back my long thick hair with in months?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes what should I do?
How much it costs for laser treatment for acne scars and black marks .help me if it is available in tirupati or nearer places from me ?
I have rashes all over my back chest. I am taking medicines but no improvement. Can you please suggest me anything?
Not many of us like the image that stares back at us in the mirror. We all would love to have those wrinkles gone, the dull appearance improved, the fine lines disappear, the spots (brown, black, gray, whatever) just vanish. However, they don't. They are all real, but the good news is that they are not here to stay. There are improved methods of producing younger, glowing skin and chemical peels is one of them.
In 2011, it was rated as one of the top 5 minimally invasive procedure with about a million people in the USA going for it to revitalize their skin.
What do they do: You could be of any age or gender, looking for a youthful, glowing skin. Chemical peels definitely are an option for you. The skin is the most exposed part and is prone to damage from sun, pollution and dust. These leave uneven tone, dull skin, wrinkles and spots. In all these cases, a chemical peel can produce a marked improvement. A chemical preparation (solution) is applied on the skin which dissolves and removes the upper layers of the skin and allows for new skin to form. This is younger looking, softer, and smoother with fewer imperfections. The strength of the solution and the duration of application will depend completely on the patient's presenting situation and goals.
Benefits of chemical peels:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles: Unlike creams and serums and lotions, these offer a much faster way to achieving smoother, clearer skin.
- Improves skin tone: The rough, top layers that were exposed to sun are removed, producing skin with improved texture.
- Promotes collagen production: The skin is made to produce more collagen, which results in skin that has better elasticity and glow.
- Reduces scars from acne: The damage done by acne through scars left behind can be 'peeled' off with a chemical peel.
- Improves damage from sun exposure: Exposure to sun is most harmful to skin, and chemical peels help reduce this damage by removing off the top layers of skin that is affected by constant exposure to sun. Mild dark spots also disappear with a chemical peel.
- Economical: Compared to the expensive creams and lotions that make huge promises, chemical peels are definitely cost effective.
- Quick fix: A session takes about 30 minutes with no need for recovery time.
- Boosts self-esteem: A smoother, glowing skin that is free of spots, wrinkles, and fine lines is sure to improve the person's confidence.
Following are the Indications for Chemical Peels:
- Treatment and Prevention of Acne
- Sun-induced Pigmentation
Chemical peels can be done on face, back, arms and legs, feet. elbows and knees, knuckles to even out pigmentation and smoothen the skin. Post care precautions are simple to follow-up avoidance of direct sunlight for first 4-5 days, strict application of sunscreen and keeping skin hydrated regularly.
A detailed discussion with your doctor about expectations is definitely the first step if you are thinking of going for a chemical peel. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.