Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sulochana Ananda KumarYour feedback matters!
My last menstrual period was on 25 th april. Im 25 year old female. Then on 4 th may I had sex with my boyfriend and took unwanted 72 within 12 hrs then I had bleeding on 12 th may for 3 days then we had sex again on 20th may and again I took unwanted 72 within 12 hrs now I had some bleeding on 27 th may for 3 days. Is there any possibility I could get pregnant and when will be my next period date. What should I do. Please help me.
My friend is feeding mother from 1 year. Now she stopped it. So she lost her breast tightness. She is irritating for her loose breast.
I have pain in my left butt and thigh since I have taken an injection of pain on 31 july. As I was having period pain. Pain has increased from last 3 days. please help.
Am 29 years old women who is a mother of 8 years boy. I have gone through six abortions by misoprostol pills. When am newly married and mother of new born am not DAT much aware of pregnancy which leads to abortion. But now though we took so many safety precautions I have undergone these many abortions. We don't need a second baby n we both not ready for family planning operation. What to do n is their any side effects will their affect me in future or now. Thank you.
My wife is pregnant last week we come to know so can we have sex or what are care could we take pls ans me.
Homeopathic remedies can soothe the pain and soreness of bruises that come from injury, reduce swelling and fluid leakage into surrounding tissues, and generally encourage healing. Some of the commonly indicated remedies are:
Arnica montana, calendula, staphysagria
Ledum palustre, hypericum, bellis perennis, calcarea phosphorica, ruta graveolens, phosphorus, symphytum,
Homeopathic remedies can help to soothe the pain of burns and reduce the chance of blistering. Burns require immediate attention to prevent further tissue damage, so cold applications and natural remedies should always be close at hand.
Cantharis, causticum, phosphorus, urtica urena, cantharis and calendula tinctures are often applied to promote rapid healing.
Insect bites and stings
Homeopathy provides safe and effective natural options for all types of bug bites and stings.
Apis mel, ledum palustre, hypericum perforatum, cantharis
Sprains and strains
A strain is an injury in which muscle fibres are unduly stretched. Sometimes it is partially torn resulting into swelling, spasm or rigidity and pain in the affected muscle as well. Homeopathic remedies are effective in removing the pain and swelling and aiding in rapid relief.
If she have sex with her boyfriend with condom. Is it safe? And if by chance the condom gets torn then what should be done?
Hello doctor last month my sister had taken abortion pills. She had considered to gynaecologist. Now today she has regular periods. But black blood is coming in only dot form. She has tyirod. Why is it? Is it safe period.
My periods date is 29 in december, but I did not get on jan 29, till 3rd febraury I did not get periods, y?
Sir, my sister 36yrs of age, is suffering from gas from past few years and recently she developed pain in her breast. What can be the cause and how to get cured. Please help.
Please can you advise that is it safe to do sex in pregnancy in first month starting phase. If yes than please tell us how we can do safe sex without any complications. Please suggest us the precautions and advise from your end also.
Do you have Mood swings before periods?
It is possible that like millions of women worldwide, you could also be suffering from PMS or Premenstrual Syndrome.
PMS is diagnosed if a woman persistently (more than six months) seems to be suffering from a group of symptoms. Mood swings, irritability, feeling of loss of control, bloating, headaches, breast pain etc are part of the symptoms.
These symptoms appear a week or ten days before the onset of periods and subside when the menstrual bleeding starts. The first two weeks from the onset of periods are relatively easier and symptom-free.
7 tips to reduce your mood swings:
1) Well, the first thing to do is to tackle the situation head on rather than feeling helpless over the whole situation. Stop blaming other people in your life like your husband, brother, children or mother-in -law for your mood swings.
Accept that this situation happens to many other women like you and you are not alone.
2) Try practicing relaxation techniques like Meditation, Yoga, deep Breathing exercises and Pranayam. It helps you give greater insight, to calm down and reduce the extent of swings.
3) Chamomile tea and Supplements contain Evening Primrose oil which is available over the counter may help to soothe frayed nerves.
4) Eat a healthy diet and avoid high salt and sugar containing foods. Include fresh fruits and salads in your diet. Your diet should contain enough vitamin B,D, and calcium. If you are not sure about the diet, you could take supplements for a few days and see if it makes a difference.
5) Exercise regularly, even if it is for 20 min a day. Get outdoors and try to get the benefits of early morning sunshine.
6) Get enough sleep and listen to the signals your body sends you about fatigue and rest. Allow your body to rejuvenate and renew.
7)If nothing works and your mood swings threaten to upset your social or personal lifestyle, please consult your gynecologist who may want to prescribe pills to tackle the whole situation. Anti-anxiety drugs sometimes help to correct the balance of a chemical called serotonin.
Ayurveda acharyas recommend this sweet liquid in diseases which arise due to vitiation of raktha (blood) and pitta.
* fresh pure sugarcane juice is rich in natural sugars and minerals. It is an instant energizer and provides strength to the body.
- its medicinal properties get enhanced when mixed with juices of lemon and ginger.
- the juice of sugarcane exhibits laxative properties.
- it normalizes bowel movement and relieves constipation.
- sugarcane juice is heavy to digest and boosts moisture level of tissues.
- regular consumption of this juice increases body bulk.
- cane juice increases kapha and acts as diuretic.
- it is aphrodisiac and helps in conditions like erectile dysfunction, low sperm count, and low sperm motility.
- fresh pure sugarcane juice is rich in natural sugars and minerals.
- it is an instant energizer and provides strength to the body. Its medicinal properties get enhanced when mixed with juices of lemon and ginger.
- it helps to clean the kidneys and eases urine flow in conditions like cystitis, benign prostatic hypertrophy (bph) and urinary tract infections.
- fresh and hygienically extracted sugar cane juice helps in liver detoxification.
- it rejuvenates liver and helps in speedy recovery from jaundice.