Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am working in dehradun and my family are in rajasthan, I have a girl baby she's 6 year old. Now we want to plan second baby but I am unable to do it. I am not getting ready to having sex. I consult a doctor and he gave me these some medicines but no improvement I feel. Please suggest me I feel very nervous Thanks in advance.
Water retention should be prevented carefully during the monthly menstrual cycle. Reducing the amount of salt from food helps in preventing retaining water in the body.
I am having irregular periods since I have started my stay in hostel. Sometimes I get my periods twice in a month and during some months I don't have any flow. What should I do?
D & C is legal or not. My gf is 11week pregnancy. Suggest me Dr. Plzz. If any gynaecologist then I prefer to hospitalization to her.
I am 22 years old female and I am having an issue with menses to which I have a very lack of flow and delayed periods. I hardly have a 3 days of flow. And now its already been 2 months that I have not had periods. So please help me with the issue that I can have enough and sufficient of menses flow.
Hi doctor I am 30 year old man married for the last 2 years and my wife is 29 years. We are planning for a baby. Just wondering if you can give me some tips that will help us bring up a healthy baby. I have a hectic work schedule and end up working for 12 hours daily as my profession of hr demands. Also could you please advise if a need to follow certain diet. I am on the obese side can it affect our baby planning. My wife also have poly cystic overy (pco. Thank you for your advise in advance.
Hello, my gynae gave me sporlac vc for 10 days. What is it for? I explained to her that I get stressed before periods. Also, there is itching sometimes at night in pubic area.
I am 25 year old guy I had gud sex life but from when my gf when to home for preparing for exam m not having sex and not getting any erectile energy from past 1 month there is no blood feeling in my penis vessels, I mean I try to mastrubate my self but it not getting tight, like dis never happened before n now m worried. Please help me.
I am a pcod patient. My doc having qualification dgo, mrco(lond). Is it gud enough education to treat my problem or anyother qualification should have? please suggest me doctors please.
25 yr old lady p1 l1developed DVT while on low dose OCpills to regularise cycles&for contraception.She is a case of PCOD , conceived first child with CC.She is on ecospirin150mg od now.She has continuous bleeding now since one month after 3 month amenorreoa.Her cyccles before 1st childbirth were also like this.She also 1 iud with severe PIH in 1st pregnancy.She could be acase of APLAB syn.Suggest investigation& drugs/methods to control bleed&also for contraception
I am 27 year old and my husband 30 year old. We got married from 1 and half year since I m not pregnant. We does intercourse without any precautions. I want to conceive soon. Please suggest me what to do to conceive soon. Should I take some remedies or anything else?
Hi doctor there is my frnd's periods delay about 10 days ana at last periods she felt spotting before 2-3 days of periods. Is it symptom of pregnancy?
Am a 19 year and I want to know is the ipill is safe to be taken after evry sex? I means if we do sex in a month or in a week so after sex having ipill will it make any kind of harm to my body or any kind or problem in future for me. Is ipill safe for me after having sex with my partner?
My partner was on her third day of periods we had sex and cum inside her will there be a chance of pregnancy?
I am 12 week pregnant & I am suffering from cold & cough allergic problem doctor prescribed me cetrizine azithromycin 500 mg for 5 days than cefixime with potassium clavilanate 200 mg deflazacort 6 mg for 10 days what should I do should I take these medicines or not.
How to do safe sex with your partner as you do not know about she might have any infectious disease. Can we do kissing, sucking, vaginal sex without any fear? So how to do?
Sir, I'm a 21 years old female. I've irregular menstrual cycle, also have hair growth on my face. I'm getting fat day after day. What should I do? Is this a disease?
Breast cancer is one of the most feared diagnoses in women. When cancerous cells develop in a woman's breast, irregular lumps, changes in the shape or size of the breast and discharge of blood from the nipples may be experienced. There are lots of preventive measures that you can take to avoid breast cancer. It is important to live a healthy life with as less exposure to toxins as possible. Here are some tips and strategies that can lower your risk of breast cancer
- Plant based diet - Studies have shown that a high plant based diet, full of vegetables and fruits, is packed with antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients that lower the risk of breast cancer. Eat light, and avoid refined sugar and processed meat. Try to construct a healthy Mediterranean diet plan rich in olive oil and nuts.
- Maintain an appropriate weight - Do not gain extra weight as obesity and excessive weight gain are related to breast cancer. Cut down on fat and exercise regularly to lead an active life.
- Breastfeeding - If you are a new mom, breastfeed your baby as it has numerous health benefits for both you and your child, including lowering the chances of breast cancer in the mother.
- Sleep - It is important to get 8 hours of sleep every night to live a healthy life. Many studies have shown that a short duration of sleep and exposure to light at night that disrupts the circadian rhythm increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol - Do not smoke as it increases the chances of cancer in other organs and also leads to toxin inclusion in the body. Also, be sure to drink in moderation as excess alcohol consumption is cancer causing offender.
- Artificial hormones - Women during menopause often resort to hormone replacement therapy, and the extended use of this therapy can heighten the risk of breast cancer. Therefore, it is recommended to look for other options to smoothen your transition to the menopausal phase.
Related Tip: Homeopathic treatments for cancer