Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sulaika Ajmal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sulaika AjmalYour feedback matters!
My period was missed from 12 th june consulted doctor after 1 week. She examined scanned and prescribed me a progesterone tablet for 5 days 2 tablets daily and told will get periods within 10 days after stopping tablet. Today is 10th day I don't get periods so I am confused what I should now. Am I pregnant or periods is delayed? Do I need to consult doctor or should I wait for few more days.
Is applying banjara heena for hairs safe during pregnancy I am suffering from migraine and ths is my 2 trimester of pregnancy my 50% hairs are becoming white please suggest me.
Can an ectopic pregnancy go unnoticed till 8th week of pregnancy? As in, is it possible for the HCG level to be so low in the 8th week that it is not detectable in a urine pregnancy test?
Hi Doctor, I have white spots at the back of throat. I was diagnosed with Chlamydia two months ago and was prescribed with doxycycline, I completed the 7 days course and again I followed the process after 1 week since I was feeling burning sensation under scrotum. I do not have any other symptoms of Chlamydia, but this throat condition is bothering me. I've been taking zifi 200 mg from last 4 days. The throat doesn't pain. Please suggest me if I should do other STD tests and how to cure this.
I was pregnant of approximately 2 months. I took those pills for abortion. I had very heavy bleeding for 8 days. After that I had slightly bleeding sometimes, even after 10 days. Is there any problem in my menses or there will be any problem in my future? Please describe in brief.
Polycystic ovarian disease is a disorder that currently affects at least 4 out of 10 women. A sedentary lifestyle and faulty eating habits are the major reasons behind the development of PCOD. This condition is accompanied by irregular menstruation and often a patient misses her periods for a few months.
PCOD is the accumulation of fluid-filled cysts in the ovaries due to which the normal menstruation is disrupted and ovaries become inflated. Allopath medicines treat the disorder by inducing the periods. But they do not eliminate the cysts from the ovaries completely. However, homeopathic medicines treat the symptoms rather than the disorder itself and eventually regularize menstruation. Homeopathic medicines are so effective that a person after completing the course does not need to depend on medicines anymore to get her periods.
- A homeopathic medicine which is made from the tincture of the common cuttlefish is a foolproof method to treat PCOD. This medicine can regularize the menstruation and also treat enlarged ovaries. The medicine is also used to treat hirsutism, a condition accompanied by unusual growth of facial hair.
- Anemone is a group of flowering plants which belongs to the buttercup family. The extract of this plant is used to make a homeopathic medicine to treat PCOD. This medicine particularly treats the symptom whereby the woman suffers from inadequate menses and abdominal pain during the flow. The medicine amends the condition by gradually removing the disruption that leads to insufficient menses.
- Impure calcium carbonate that is often found lining the mid-section of shells is used to compose homeopathic medicines to treat PCOD. The medicine is used to treat a woman who suffers from excessive flow as well as obesity.
- Samuel Hahnemann was the first practitioner to find out that salt can be used as a homeopathic remedy. Salt in the form of a homeopathic medicine is used to treat a woman with PCOD, especially those suffering from suppressed periods that can lead to infertility. A woman suffering from PCOD who is looking forward to conceiving can take this medication to cure the self.
- Eastern arborvitae is an evergreen coniferous tree whose extract is used to make a homeopathic medicine that has the ability to melt the cysts that accumulate in the ovaries as a result of PCOD.
- PCOD is often accompanied by the development of acne and pimples. These symptoms can be easily treated by homeopathic medicines that are composed of sulfur, silicon and oxygen.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!