Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SukumarYour feedback matters!
Last 4year se kafi hair fall ho rha h bht si chize try kri bt koi fark nahi, and thyroid bhi check krwaya thik h vo bhi, digestion se related problems rehti h, or throat infection bhi h kafi tym se treatment lene k kuch tym bad dubara thorat infection ho jata h, And hairfall abhi bhi ho rha h what to do now? Any healthy diet or medicines for stoping hair fall? Hairs bht patle hai or dry bhi rehte h kafi.
People who have been using different kinds of skin care products have got a lot of misconceptions. Those misconceptions need to be removed otherwise you will never be able to choose the right skin care cosmetics for yourself.
6 top misconceptions about skin-care products
- Costly products are the best: There are many fellows who think that if the skin care products are costly, then they must be equipped with greater effectiveness. In fact, this is one of the leading reasons that most people are currently choosing only costly products without knowing that it can be one of the business strategies of the popular brands.
- Latest products are effective: Currently invented products are always good and this is quite an age-old conception, but this is not true at all. But nobody tries to understand the reality and rather goes by the trend in order to prove the myth to be true. As per the researchers, it has been found that there are many traditional products that are pretty good than the modern ones. But the young generation is not ready to accept this fact, and this is the reason they are suffering like anything.
- Younger look can be assured by creams: Only application of a fairness cream can give a fair complexion is a very wrong conception. Ageing effects can be definitely reduced to a great extent, but cannot be eliminated at all and this is a hardcore fact, whether you accept it or not. On the other hand, you have to choose only selective creams having vitamin-c serums, hydroxyl acids and others.
- Cosmetic companies make intricate researches: Though all reputed cosmetic companies say that they conduct researches intricately for making the creams more improved, but have you ever tried to know the reality? Nice packaging and great fragrance do not mean that the products are the outcome of deep researches.
- Organic creams are safe: Creams having natural ingredients are definitely safe, but how will you come to know that the mentioned ingredients have been added or not? If natural ingredients are good for skin, then you can try the homemade recipes. Hence, why purchase readymade creams having the same ingredients? The answers are still quite controversial and thus, people are pretty confused in taking their decisions.
- Cream is the easiest option: Even if creams are having all the necessary ingredients needed for skin health, still they neither compete nor can take the place of healthy foods in reality.
Hair loss I have very thin hair. What shampoo should I use to prevent hairloss & have a thik shining hair.
How to grow beard faster. Is there any remedy for that I tried lot of ways but nothing ever worked is there any food or capsules that can help me.
I have large pores in my skin which looks red in colour. Doctor suggested me for laser treatment but I don't want to go for it. Is there any other remedy to treat this.
Sir, my name is vijendra I am 25 year old on my face is pimples, I used many medicine & cream but not relif what I do sir.
I am 27 years old female. Having skin problems like unwanted black spots on visible parts. How to get rid from these.
I am a 28-year-old woman, having hair growth on both of my cheeks. Is permanent facial hair removal possible n what is the cost?
I am having thyroid and I am taking tablets. I have 15 months baby. I have lot of hair fall and I am not healthy I feel. I will get tired by end of the day. I am working women and I will forget soon anything.
Hi I am using depiwhite cream for darkspots how manh days it will take to reduce the spots on an avarahe.
I have so many pimples on my face ,I have tried everything but still it is not getting over. So consult me what should I do to reduce pimples.
Black color spot left after wound recovery, the spot skin colour black and dark blue on face Majorly covering whole chick Please suggest me that how my skin back to normal natural color.
I have recently chopped all of my hair due to chicken pox. Can you suggest ways in which my hair growth fastens up. I have sensitive skin. Thank you.
Can we have fish oil, milk and boiled egg at a time I have heard that it causes permanent white skin patches.
- split ends: split end is most common among women as they flaunt longer hair styles. Split ends occur when the tip of the hair is stripped off its protective cuticle, and the damaged hair splits into two or even three ends.
Hair that has been exposed to too much heat, styling products and treated with hot irons and dryers are also prone to brittleness and splitting.
- hair fall/ breakage: normally, hair growth follows a regular cycle. It grows for the first few years, then rests for 2-3 months and then falls out and is replaced by new strands of hair. A person loses 80-100 hair each day.
- dandruff: dandruff is one of the most common scalp problems that the majority of people suffer from. It is a condition of abnormal flaking of scalp skin marked by itching. Although, it is not a serious disease in itself, but it is highly embarrassing and irritating, and others may be repulsed by your flaky scalp.
- frizzy hair: a lot of women suffer from the problem of frizzy, unmanageable hair. This problem is caused due to lack of moisture in the hair, washing hair too often, harsh chemicals in shampoos, stress and poor diet.
- dull/ greasy hair: greasy or oily hair is caused by over production of a waxy substance called sebum from the sebaceous glands that gives the hair a dull, limp and lifeless appearance. Greasy hair is hard to control and difficult to style because it tends to clump together.
Searching for ssohm on internet will help knowing more about different problems related to your health/body.