Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sukhada R. RaoYour feedback matters!
Is it safe to have sex in missionary position as my wife's date have missed is there any disadvantages as she stops me to put weight on her stomach is there any other safe position for sex.
My menstruation cycle is not normal. Periods do not start in time in every month. So what should I do?
Hi I have one problem I am 28 year old boy unmarried now I am suffering from pre ejaculate problem wit in 30 second it will discharge so is their any treatment for this problem is this curable ?what type of food can I take please answer me.
Hi Sir. I had sex with my girl friend 10 days back. Then she did not get periods on this month. Then we happened in her health and how to recover normal.
I had protected sex using condom with my partner on her periods 4th day. And her periods started on 21 may 2016, what will happen during her next month periods. whether it will occur normal or something else. Please provide some answer.
I am 27 years old married lady. I have a left tubal blockage as well, and it's incredibly frustrating. I tried doing IUI's but had several cancellations in a row due to the eggs always being on the wrong side. I want to know is the egg always release alternative side each cycle?
Kidney is a crucial detoxifying organ that performs a lot of functions including, absorption of minerals, filtration of blood and production of hormones and urine. It also helps your body to maintain a healthy pH level. Since kidney failure can prove to be fatal, it is essential to keep it healthy, to ensure smooth functioning of your system.
The following are the tips to ensure the health of your kidneys:
- Adequate intake of water: It is advised to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily, to help your kidneys function properly. Adequate intake of water ensures that your body is able to flush out the harmful toxins at regular intervals. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
- Control your blood pressure and blood sugar level: Diabetes is one of the major causes of kidney failure. It is recommended to control your blood sugar level on a regular basis to ensure healthy functioning of your kidney. People who have high level of blood sugar and blood pressure are more susceptible to suffer from kidney disorders.
- Quit tobacco: Accumulations of toxins in your body tend to have a harmful impact not only your kidneys, but also on your overall health. It is strictly recommended to quit smoking and use other forms of tobacco to protect your kidneys from damage.
- Reduce weight: Obesity and the problem of excessive body fat are harmful for your body in more ways than one. Being overweight makes you more susceptible to develop kidney cancer. Therefore, it is advisable to lose a few kilos to ensure the proper functioning of your kidneys.
- Avoid intake of analgesics without prescription: Most analgesics have the tendency to be harsh on your kidneys. Ingestion of analgesics increases your risk of developing kidney cancer. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen and acetaminophen are some of the analgesics, which are known to affect your kidneys in the long term. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid taking them without consulting a doctor.
- Include healthy food in your diet: If you increase the intake of green vegetables in your diet, it will help your body to accelerate the process of detoxification. Fruits and vegetables including watermelon, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, peppers, garlic and onions provide considerable aid in removing the toxins out of your system. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
1) Drink lots of water to avoid dehydration.
2) Drink juice lemon, orange, sweet lime, watermelon and muskmelon are rich in water it will help you stay healthy.
I'm really in need of help. Okay so on 11 February I had an ipill and had the ipill period on 16 I guess. I'm supposed to get my period on 1st of every moths. I missed my period in March. Like I don't get it at all and had a urine test which shows negative results. I had a lot of bloating and abdominal cramping. Nowadays I'm having back ache and lot of pain in the ovaries. I also had a few white discharges. I'm panicking and I really need a doctor to help. The previous Doctor I was chatting with closed the conversation just without giving the proper guidance can someone please help me. I'm really feeling depressed I need help. I'm just 18.
Benefits of whey protein
- Maintain a healthy weight: A reduced calorie, higher protein diet including whey protein may improve the quality of weight loss by helping a person lose more fat and/or maintain more lean muscle.
- Curb hunger: Calorie for calorie, whey protein can help people feel fuller longer than carbohydrates or fats.
- Get lean: Consuming whey protein and performing resistance exercise regularly can help build more lean muscle than resistance training alone or resistance training combined with carbohydrate consumption.
- Enhance exercise recovery: Consuming whey protein after exercise helps to build and repair muscle.
- Reduce muscle loss with ageing: Emerging research shows older Americans may be able to slow the age-related decline of muscle mass by engaging in resistance training and consuming higher than the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for protein.