Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sukhada R. RaoYour feedback matters!
My cousin is 24 years old unmarried girl. She is pregnant of 2-3 weeks. Our family want to abort because of obvious reasons. My question is 1. Is abortion safe? 2. How much time it takes? 3. What is the cost involved in it?
Hello Dr. I am 27 years old last night I got married and I did first night with my wife and did it 6 times and now my wife is feeling pain in her vagina. Will you tell me what happened to her.
I am an unmarried girl. After some days of periods, there is always some white discharge from my private part, that has been like rubber but with no smell. I am facing this since many years. I have seen on YouTube, that it can be either normal (for vagina health) or abnormal in case of infection. How can I check whether it is normal abnormal?
I am pregnant of 3 months. At the end of 12 weeks there was bleeding. What should I do? Is this a risk to my baby. Pleas answer me quickly.
Benefits of lemon peels
Lemon has multiple health benefits. It is used for hair, skin, and inner wellness. It helps us lose weight and builds the immunity of the body. But are you aware that lemon peels are equally beneficial? not only do they contain calcium, potassium and vitamins c, but they can also be made use of in numerous ways. Here are few:
1. For tan removal: this point is pretty widely known. Lemon peel is an excellent tan removal. It also brightens and smoothens our skin.
2. As vitamin c supplement: small pieces of lemon peel and can dried in the sun and then ground to make powder. This can be added in smoothies, etc and be a good source of your requirement of vitamin c. Being rich in vitamin c and citric acid, lemon peels help in gum problems like scurvy and bleeding gums.
3. For strong bones: lemon peel is known to maintain bone strength. It helps fight cancer and also helps with tumours and cysts.
4. To lower cholesterol: lemon peel has polyphenol flavonoids which helps lower cholesterol levels.
5. To feel good: it acts as strong anti-depressant.
6. To fight cancer: lemon peel has nutrients like limonene and salvestrol q40 which are both known to fight cancerous cells.
7. For bp control: the cholesterol level of a body can be decreased by consuming lemon peel. The potassium present in it also helps maintain the level of blood pressure.
8. Cure for flu: eating lemon peels helps in curing sore throat, flu, cold, etc. This is because it contains vitamin c in ample quantities.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
She had periods and cold both at a time and took medicine one day and crocin other day is it ok taking medicines during periods?
Today we are going to share you details by which you can learn how we invite disease to our self and how we help us in not getting to the diseases. Our immunity power is helps us in the stage of disease and if we have good immunity power it can help us getting rid of diseases as soon as possible even without taking medicines.
Dr R.K Aggarwal says that we unknowingly or unknowingly invite diseases to us which could be by what we eat, take breath, drink water that’s what all we eat there not always all things are good for our body there always is waste materials in those. Well if our body has good immunity power it could help us in being healthy but if immunity power is not good it can cause diseases.
Dr. R K Aggarwal also discusses how having antibiotic or any disease would never help us in situation of urine infection or any related problems.
It will also be discussed why we should not go for operational treatment is not good for our body and why we should ignore operational treatments. How we eat much more than our lever digest so we much keep down what we eat. Whatever we eat should make it half to it.
Aphthae in our mouth is caused because of bad lever and problem in our stomach, Kidney stones will also be discussed. Cleansing our stomach will help us rescue us from it.
20 years of our research has helped us removing kidney stones through homeopathic medicines and that could help kidney stones to go out through urine. We should not fear from diseases some people get feared only by hearing names of diseases. Increase in ESR will also be discussed briefly.
Hello, it has been 4 months passed of my marriage, and now I am planning for child, kindly assist what will be suitable time or suitable period for sex so that it will increase chances of pregnancy in healthy manner for my wife. Thanks.
Hello Doctor, I am feeling pain from neck to left shoulder and sometimes till the fingers in left hand. I do not feel vertigo. I am also in early pregnancy phase. Please advise.
My wife admit in hospital and baby done stool in UTERUS doctors tell me immediate operation. So in how many time operation done and it is wrong step or right. Please sir or madam tell me immediate.
I had a sex with my bf on last month. While we were having a sex his condom get tear while having sex and the sperms came in me. But I immediately went to washroom and out the sperms from urine. While we were having sex it was my 4th day of my period. And after having sex I have taken I pill. So I want to ask you that am I pregnant or not. After 21 days I have done a test pregnancy test. It was negative. So I want to know that am I pregnant or not.
We had sex two days ago n we are worried abt her being pregnant as she is having headaches n her nipples r paining so we want to kno if she is pregnant n also which pill should I give her to avoid pregnancy.
I have been trying to conceive my second baby from d past three months with timely sex but have not succeeded wat do I do.
Intestinal distress is usually characterised by discomfort and pain in the abdomen, as well as an irritable bowel. This is generally caused when food does not move fast enough through the food pipe, to get digested in time. In Ayurvedic terms, this undigested, unprocessed food and the toxins that it causes is known as Ama. Intestinal distress includes conditions ranging from heartburn to IBS or irritable bowel syndrome. This is also known as Grahani in Ayurveda. Want to more about treating these conditions, the Ayurvedic way? Here's how!
- Mustakarishta: This medicine helps in the prevention and treatment of loose motions as well as indigestion that causes gas and acidity.
- Dadimavaleha: This is generally prescribed for patients suffering from fever along with loose motions, and bleeding, which usually points to infections in the body.
- Kutajarishta: This concoction is used for treating patients suffering from dysentery, loose motions and mild to severe irritable bowel syndrome.
- Pushyanuga Churna: This medicine is used for treating menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, excessive bleeding during menstrual cycles and other digestive disorders.
- Kutajavaleha: This is usually used during treatment for conditions like irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis and piles. It also treats inflammation and bleeding issues. This medicine is also useful in treating patients suffering from anaemia.
- Sanjeevani Vati: This medicine can be used for treating problems associated with dyspepsia, gastro enteritis and indigestion which can lead to heartburn.
- Bilwadi Gutika: Patients who have endured rodent or insect bites as well as gastro enteritis issues can use this medicine for instant relief.
- Jeerakarishtam: This medicine is used for mothers who have just had babies and need to control frequent stools and indigestion in the post-natal period.
The use of Ayurvedic medicines necessarily needs the support of other measures like eating a healthy and balanced diet as well as massages and other such tools prescribed under this science. The medicines work towards healing and preventing further eruptions of the ailments. But for the successful treatment of the same, patients of intestinal distress need to remember not to overeat and to have meals on time, and in a routine manner. The meals should consist of cumin, turmeric and easy to digest food as well as plenty of water. Exercise is another important facet of relieving the discomfort felt under such situations.