Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sujatha VYour feedback matters!
Is it possible to reduce the growth of cancer cells or to kill the cancer cells through ayurvedic remedies if yes then what are these.
Mr. sachin was suffering from stage 2 Head and neck cancer. He had undergone surgery in october month. After that radiation and chemotherapy is completed. But he is suffering from mouth opeopening issues. Physiotherapist have suggested some exercises but due to these exercises he is getting inflammation in neck and mouth region. Is the inflammation is normal? Any alternative option to get the mouth opening.
In our modern life, cancer is the most dreaded disease of all. Despite substantial advances in medical science, there hasn't been much of a progress in the treatment available for cancer. The mortality rate for cancer is still on the rise and all this, in spite of all kinds of sophisticated treatments at our disposal.
Cancer is rather a torturous experience, not merely on account of the terminal consequence, but also of the extreme physical and emotional suffering that one has to endure. What's worse is that often all the efforts are rendered vain. In that context, a large number of people have started looking towards alternative therapies as a cure for cancer. Serious forms of cancers like blood cancer or leukemia are often formidable and do not respond favourably to the clinical treatments. Consequently, despite all attempts and humongous investments, the casualties are on the rise. To counter such threats, people are growingly moving towards alternative remedies. Among the other natural cures, Ayurveda has garnered a lot of interest and approval.
Ayurveda has devised a holistic process that potentially cures you of blood cancer and endows you with a fresh leash of life. As per Ayurveda, the main causes of cancer may be enumerated as genetic imbalances, exposure to harmful radiation, stressful and unhealthy lifestyle and consumption of degenerating food items. As such, Ayurveda tries to heal not just the disease but also the germ of the disease and in the process, improves your well-being.
Ayurveda grapples with blood cancer in the following ways:
- Adjuvant to ongoing treatment: You may be skeptical of depending entirely on Ayurveda as a remedy for cancer. As such, Ayurvedic treatments may be used as ancillaries alongside the ongoing chemotherapy and radiology. Ayurveda stimulates your in built immunity and thus prolongs and rejuvenates your lifespan. That aside, the natural benefits that Ayurveda provides your body reduce the side effects of chemotherapy and help in complete remission of the disease.
- Rasashastra: Ayurveda deems the imbalance in your genetic code to be the main cause of cancer. Therefore, it believes that remedy lies in 'pitta' restoration. Under this treatment, Ayurveda uses a combination of metals vis-a-vis the purest elements to minimize the deterioration of the condition. A unique combination of silver, gold and other essential minerals can be wondrous to boost the immunity of the cells and restore the normal cell production rate in your marrows. This goes a long way in obliterating the damage caused by blood cancer.
- The right diet: Consuming the most favourable foods are essential while battling cancer. An alkaline diet comprising of coconut water, warm, fresh nutritious food like leafy greens, apples and nuts must be regularly consumed. Greasy, spicy and lavish dishes should be avoided since they are known to generate harmful 'ama' in your body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hello I am taking Urimax -D every night for Benign Prostate hyperplasia with BOO. Prostate measures 6.0 x 3.6 x 4.5 cm in size, Volume 52.4 cc. But I have to get up every night several times for urine. So my question is. Do I can take Urimax -D (tamsulosin dutasteride) during daytime so that I can have a sound sleep in night. I am 70 years old.
How many cancer patients in india are affected from the tambakhu what is the novof patients die because of cancer?
I have an allergy and some red spots and also itching in centre of my body? Please tell me is this is tha symptoms of cancer or not?
Sir/Mam I am having a little ball like something in my left breast, when I press it I feel pain, I noticed it almost 2 years ago, I have not consulted any Dr. Yet, I want to know that, is it a serious matter or will it be fine itself?
As per biopsy report prostate gland increased and may cause prostate cancer in future. Whether this disease can be cured by ayurvedic medicines/treatment? Do not want to take allopathy medicines.
I'm 50 yrs. Slightly I gained weight. I came from quiz that gaining what lead to cancer is real what diet I have to take give suggestion please.
My father had a laser holmeum surgery for Prostate problem and he contracted an UTI infection from the catheter. This infection was detected to be Pseudomonas Aeruginosa and my father had already taken Niftran 100 mg twice daily for 3 months. The recent urine culture showed that Niftran is now resistant along with many other antibiotics and his infection is still active. The pus cells were 25 to 30 in the routine microscopy. The only sensitive antibiotic was Colistin. Our doctor is advising to wait for few more days as he is asymptomatic. He is also diabetic from the last 11 years. Please suggest.
Today I underwent Sonography. The following were the impression of the Test, 1. Prostate gland is enlarged in size and texture. No focal lesion is seen. Estimated volume of the prostate is 50 cc. Pre void 217 cc Post void 23 cc (insignificant) Conclusion: Prostatomegaly (50 cc). I want to know whether the problem can be solved by medication or have to undergo any surgery. I am 60 years old.
I am Jaspreet Chhabra my father is suffering from colon cancer. Recently sigmoid cancer surgery was operated. Later on what to do I am against chemotherapy as it has many side effects pls help me for further.
What is cervical lymphadenopathy with cervical changes? Neck sonography shows: There is enlarged hypoechoic necrotic lymph node of size 13*9 mm in right supraclavicular region. Few necrotic and non necrotic subcentimetric left level 4 lymph nodes are also noted. What does this sonography result mean?
My father is suffering from prostate problem, his prostate size is 48 cc, is it curable with medicine? Some body advised to do turp/hole surgery. To do this surgery urine culture should be sterile? Pls suggest me.
Bladder cancer is the result of the growth of cancerous cells inside the bladder. Bladder cancer is mainly of four types:
- Urothelial carcinoma: In this type of bladder cancer, the tumours may be limited to the bladder or spread from the urothelial to the deeper layers in the bladder. The urothelial is the epithelium lining in the renal pelvis, ureters, urethra and bladder.
- Squamous cell carcinoma: Squamous cells are flat, thin cells that form after a prolonged infection in the bladder. The cancer starts from these cells.
- Adenocarcinoma: Glandular cells in the bladder produce and discharge mucus. This type of cancer begins from the glandular cells.
- Superficial bladder cancer: If the cancer is limited to the bladder lining, then it is known as superficial bladder cancer. The cancer might spread to the bladder muscle wall, or spread to the lymph nodes and organs close to it.
It is important note that, if bladder cancer is detected early, then it can be cured most of the times.
Who is at a risk of acquiring bladder cancer?
Those who smoke or have a history of bladder cancer in the family or are exposed for to industrial chemicals for long durations are at an increased risk of bladder cancer.
The symptoms of bladder cancer include:
- Blood in urine
- More frequent passing of urine
- There is a sensation of pain or burning when urinating
- Bladder is not emptied completely
- Pain in the lower back
Bladder cancer treatment by conventional medication can be complemented by Ayurveda; especially, with the Panchakarma therapy, which detoxifies the body. Detoxification can be done by:
- Snehana therapy that is oil massage
- Swedana that is steaming therapy
- Vamana that is by urging vomiting
- Virechana that is by purging
- Basti is the enema medication
- Nasya or through nasal medication
- Raktamokshana Therapy
Along with the above mentioned therapies, consuming medicated juices, which contain fruits and vegetables is good for the body. Antioxidant Ayurvedic medicines are also highly beneficial. Practicing yoga, sound therapy, pranayama, acupressure and acupuncture can help in the long run.
Sometimes, traditional cancer medication can rob the body of its strength once the symptoms are cured. Rasayan Chikitsa can help the body regain its strength. Rasayan Chikitsa improves the metabolism, memory, longevity, hair and complexion. It brings back the vigour that was lost. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.