Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sujatha MohanYour feedback matters!
I have presbyopia from the age of 13 and I am 20 now At the age of 13 I had a number of -0.75 (R) and -2.5 (L) And now it's increasing day by day and it has biw reached to -4.25 (R) and -5.25 (L) Now I am really worried that the number will reach to 6 I don't know what happens after eye number reaches 6.Please tell me what to do! I am really worried a lot!
sometime my eyes treated pain How to remove this problems please tail what to Do? And I don't read book with consentresuo. Please tail what to Do?
I have redness in my eyes specially when when I come back from cricket practice it became more. What should I do.
I have yellow eyes since last 5 days. What it may be and what should I do? Please give me suggestion.
Hello Doctor I need to know about the Laser treatment for eyes.I've long site with +4.5 and want to stop the usage of glasses or lens. So I need suggestion regarding the treatment for that. So I've heard that laser treatment is better now a days. So will that be any useful or any side effects also possible. Also how much this costs around for treatment.
I am having pain in my eyes on doing works like studying or other minute works. Kindly provide me with a solution.
My husband did cataract operation and the sound of the machine during operation has made him nervous. He cannot stand noise. He has to do the other eye cataract operation too urgently but since he is so sensitive to noise will be able to do it without getting panicky on the operation table? Is there an alternative to surgery.
I am having severe headache sometimes and the pain happens like heartbeat and also eyes also hurt too much and feel heaviness in my brain. So what's the problem with my brain I am having?
I am 26 years old. I have working on computers now since 2 days my eyes become red and paining very badly and water is coming out. What to do.
I have spectacles since 2007. My power rises a little every year. Currently it is -4 in one eye and -3.75 in the other. Is it possible to correct my vision by any eye exercise? If so, please may I know what exercise I should do? I don't want to use contact lens. And lasik treatment might have side effects as far as I've heard. Please suggest.:)
Dear Doctor Please help I am suffering from PE problem what is best advice or medicine or homeopathy or ayurvedic need to be taken to get out from this. Also request you to advice the name of the medicine along with the number of days to be taken Still not married age 27.
What is the of head ache and ear pain and eye pain daily. It is caused by what is useful remedies for it. When there hot head pain becomes more.
Sir, I have eye irritation and my eye becomes red. My vision is blur. I am using Laptop for 9 hours for my official work and I am travelling 140 km everyday by Train.
Most of us take our eyes for granted. It has been often noticed that an individual splurges on expensive sunglasses for looking smarter. But, when it comes to the health of eyes, he or she is either ignorant or simply reluctant to do anything. This tendency is bad for the health of your precious eyes.
Remember, how you use them to stare at the screens of your gadgets all day long. Take out some time from your busy schedule and take care of your eyes. They are precious and vulnerable too.
Follow the tips below to keep your eyesight intact till your dying day:
- Eat right for a good vision: It is very important to provide the right and sufficient amounts of nutrients to your body for developing or maintaining a good eye sight. Include nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E in your regular diet to boost your eyesight. Food items like green and leafy vegetables, salmon, tuna, and other oily fish, eggs, nuts, beans, and other non-meat protein sources, oranges and other citrus fruits or juices and oysters and pork are excellent for the eye. The intake of a balanced diet keeps you away from diabetes, which causes blindness.
- Give up smoking: Cigarettes or other tobacco products are bad for your eyes. They make your eyes more vulnerable to diseases like cataracts, optic nerve damage, and macular degeneration.
- Guard your eyes from sunlight: It has been found that long exposure to sunlight leads to damage of the eyeballs. This happens as the UV rays in sunlight have an adverse impact on our eyes. You must put on sunglasses when you are outdoors for a longer period. You must choose sunglasses which give you 90 to 100 percent protection against sunlight. UV rays can cause cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Avoid the screen: It is advisable to not spend long hours sitting in front of the computer screen or TV. Take breaks while working on the computer. Also, remember blinking your eyes while staring at the screen to avoid drying up of the eyes. Blinking increases tear production, keeping the eyes moist and healthy.
- Use safety devices: If you work with hazardous substances, it is advisable that you put on safety devices on your eyes for their protection.
- Hydrate your eyes: In order to have a good vision, you must hydrate your eyes by splashing water on your eyes wide open at specific intervals in a day. When you wash your face after returning from outside, don't forget to wash your eyes as well. As you splash water on the eyes, the dust particles on the surface of the eyelid, gathered from outside, gets washed away. f you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ophthalmologist.