Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sujatha GYour feedback matters!
My age 19 am feeling that am pregnant from last 5 months I didn't get period And am feeling vomit sensation and vaginal smell also coming In case if I am confirmly pregnant after 4 months is there any way to stop pregnancy without abortion I need help and suggestion is there any natural way or medical way without abortion to stop pregnancy after 4 months.
My girl friend should get periods after 13th march but she didn't get. We had unprotected sex many times after 1st march 2016. Today is April 1st and still she doesn't have her periods. I insisted her to eat papaya bcos I heard that I can terminate pregnancy.
Hello, I am 32 years old. Maine 5 month tak novelon tablet ka course kiya hai. Lekin period regular nhi hua. Last period date 9 June hai. Kya kru? Tell me please.
Ayurveda is a proven ancient life science that has been curing long term and often, debilitating diseases with a focus on methods like Panchakarma (comprising of pre-Panchakarma treatments like snehan oiling of the body with medicated preparations and swedan medicated steam), oral herbal medications and other tweaks in one's lifestyle that can help in combating the symptoms and advent of diseases.
Shirodhara is one of the methods followed by Ayurveda, which is said to stimulate the pituitary gland or 'third eye' that focuses on pouring warm medicated oil or medicinal decoctions on a certain point on one's forehead for a focused form of therapy followed by a relaxing head massage.
Let us find out the various benefits of Shirodhara:
- Awakening: With this method of oil flow, it is said that the 'third eye' or the pituitary gland gets activated to a degree where awakening of the senses takes place in the true form of the term. Hormones secreted from the pituitary gland the master gland of the body, help control growth, blood pressure, certain functions of the sex organs, thyroid glands and metabolism as well as some aspects of pregnancy, childbirth, nursing, water and salt concentration and the kidneys, temperature regulation and pain relief. This encourages overall better health as the organs also respond and function in a better manner.
- Good for Nervous System: This treatment also helps in stimulating and relaxing the right nerves in the right way which restores the balance the Praan Vaayu . So, the cerebral system also works in a better manner and cognition thrives, leading to a good and healthy state of the nervous system.
- Mental Clarity: When there is clear headedness and a proper balance and flow of chemicals within the brain and the various parts of the body, then there is a better state of mental clarity that the patient can achieve. This can be done with the help of shirodhara as it activates the requisite glands which can produce a more favourable and balanced state of mind. As a consequence, the patient will find that the quality of concentration and productivity as far as various tasks are concerned, will also go up by leaps and bounds.
- Treats Hair Loss: This focussed treatment takes on the hair follicles as well, thanks to the concoction of herbs and oils which is allowed to flow on to the scalp. This can help in preventing and repairing hair loss and hair damage to a great extent due to the nourishment and prolonged treatment method with which the oil is allowed to penetrate deep into the scalp and provide good health to the roots.
- Improves Sleep: This form of oilation therapy is also known to help a person sleep better because the mental faculties work better during the day and this restores the natural rhythm of the body by night, when the right amount of fatigue is achieved thanks to the healing properties of this procedure.
Thus, Shirodhara is a wholesome treatment for the body, mind and soul. Practice Shirodhara on a regular basis for good overall health.
I am 21 year old girl. Till now I had my regular periods but this month I am getting it twice. I just wanna make sure that is this normal or a big issue.
I am 24 years of age and married. I have a cyst in my left ovary. Do I wil have to face any problem during pregnancy?
I am 29 years old and completed 7 years of marriage. Since last 3 months I am trying for pregnancy but could not conceive. Then I went to the Dr. on 10/4/16 for consultation. He prescribed me clomiphene tab and fertova tab. I started it on 10/4/16 please suggest me when should I do sexual relation after 5 days of doses climiphene? What will be the ovulation period after taking this tab?
Sir my periods are not regular. This month I suffered from two periods. What are the possible causes.
It has been since 4 days I had asked a question about irregular periods. But none responded. Irregular periods are cannot be solved with the doctors?
I am newly married and I use condom for birth control purpose. But my wife said the lubricant used in the condom is create problem for her later for having pregnancy. really is there any problem in condoms and I used manforce strawberry flavoured condom. Please advise.
I am 19 years female. My periods is not regular. It comes aftr 2-3 month late. And I also have a painful periodic session. What should I do for regular periods.
Can fingering on 20th day of cycle lead to pregnancy? If the ejaculation had occurred and the semen was cleaned with a towel and after that I was fingered by him. I always had a 26-32 day cycle. And after the incident I took an I pill as a precaution with in 4 hours after the unprotected incident. Please let me know whether this Wil lead to pregnancy or not. As I don't want to get pregnant now. Please help me. Please.
I had cesarean for the first baby (girl). Now she is five years old. Then I had two miscarriages. Now am 20 weeks pregnant. Am often getting severe back pain. If I stand for more than fifteen minutes in kitchen or for some other work. What is the reason behind this? Please reply.
My follicular study report says right overy 18*18Mm 24*18mm 20*17Mm On 16th day those three are ruptured I had intercourse with my husband on 16th and 18th day will it possible to get pregnant.
I got married 2 years back. My age is 30 and wife is 26. My sexual life has reduced suddenly. At some particular week we had stopped having sex due to health issues. After that even one time having sex in a week is Rare. Before that we will have sex regularly 4 to 5 days a week. We had a baby one year old. We are using condom now during our sex to avoid pregnancy. But if we use condom we feel more discomfort and not interested for having sex. So we need some alternate suggestions to improve our sex life.
Hi ma'am I suffering with ectopic pregnancy and I had last period on 29th January and afterwards I didn't have period in Feb march so I went to medical on 1st April they gave medicine because they said you r not pregnant in test the result was -ve till 11 April I didn't bleed so again I went to hospital they said for hcg test I was pregnant then on 20th April they declared I am suffering with ectopic pregnancy on that day I hospitalized and they gave shot methotrexate that time my hcg level was 500 again after one shot my level was increased to 1000 they gave another shot agin hcg level increased to 1400 they gave another shot then hcg level was 1500 they discharged from hospital and I came back to home after 48 hr again I went for test my hcg level was 259 after 3 days means on 1st may I bleed for one week and on 18th of may my hcg level was 0.29 but I am still getting abdominal pain and felling like stomach size increasing and also like vomiting sometimes ma'am I want to know when my period will start and why I am feeling like still something is holding iny stomach because I am uncomfortable when I am sleeping from front side.
During the first 20 weeks of pregnancy, 20 to 30% of women have vaginal bleeding. In about half of these women, the pregnancy ends in a miscarriage. If miscarriage does not occur immediately, problems later in the pregnancy are more likely. For example, the baby's birth weight may be low, or the baby may be born early (preterm birth), be born dead (stillbirth), or die during or shortly after birth. If bleeding is profuse, blood pressure may become dangerously low, resulting in shock.
The amount of bleeding can range from spots of blood to a massive amount. Passing large amounts of blood is always a concern, but spotting or mild bleeding may also indicate a serious disorder.
The most common cause is a miscarriage. There are different degrees of miscarriage (also called spontaneous abortion). A miscarriage may be possible or certain to occur (inevitable abortion). All of the contents of the uterus may be expelled or not (incomplete abortion). The contents of the uterus may be infected before, during, or after the miscarriage (septic abortion). The fetus may die in the uterus and remain there (missed abortion). Any type of miscarriage can cause vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy.
The most dangerous cause of vaginal bleeding is rupture of an abnormally located (ectopic) pregnancy - one that is not in its usual place in the uterus - for example, one that is in a fallopian tube.
Another possibly dangerous but less common cause is rupture of corpus luteum cyst. After an egg is released, the structure that released it (the corpus luteum) may fill with fluid or blood instead of breaking down and disappearing as it usually does. If an ectopic pregnancy or a corpus luteum cyst ruptures, bleeding may be profuse, leading to shock.
In pregnant women with vaginal bleeding during early pregnancy, the following symptoms are cause for concern:
- Fainting, light-headedness, or a racing heart—symptoms that suggest very low blood pressure
- Loss of large amounts of blood or blood that contains tissue or large clots
- Severe abdominal pain that worsens when the woman moves or changes positions
- Fever, chills, and a vaginal discharge that contains pus mixed with the blood
When to see a doctor: Women with warning signs should see a doctor immediately. Women without warning signs should see a doctor within 48 to 72 hours.