Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sujatha G
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sujatha GYour feedback matters!
Helo doctor yesterday I had a ultrasound in which I got my baby weight is 2 kg 400 gms. I am actually 35th week pregnant and my 9th month is going on. Doctor did not said me directly that baby weight is low according to 35th week but indirectly my doctor suggested me to take more good diet. Dear sir pls do suggest me if my baby is really weak.
I had unprotcted sex with my gf last night. we were drunk. After 30 min I gave unwanted72 but she vomited within secs. Again aftr 3 hrs I gave unwanted72 what next I have to do? I am so much worried.
From past 3 month I am doing regular sex with my wife without any kind of protection. Every month she miss her period by 5 to 10 days and then suddenly her periods starts. My question is despite regular sex why she is not getting pregnant. Is there something to worry about because we both are healthy?
Hello I am 8th month pregnant lady and I got positive hiv infection and doctor said don't need any medicines now because my cd4count is 626. But I have so much fear about my baby. Will she get any infection from me? I am using homeopathic medicines now. Pls tell me.
Hi Doctor, I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 29th of april. Her period cycle is from 10th to 10th of every month. However she took an iPill within 8 hours. We both are afraid she might get pregnant. Can you please help us?
I have not delayed my period but I have done my intercourse n planning for baby now from 2 days I am feeling like vomiting n stomach heavy n tired. And sometime my stomach also cramp. AM I got pregnant n shall a go do a doctor.
My wife and me doing sex daily during ovulation time also. Are there any chances of getting pregnant?
Hi I am a 29 years old, I am married for past 4 years and trying for baby but I can't get a success. I have gone through a blood test it's all normal, laparoscopy is also done please suggest me what I'll do?
I am 29 year old recently diagnose with two fibroid in uterus of 3 cm in growth. I married eight months ago. Is there any treatment to shrink fibroid.
I am student .my monthly period gets over in two days .it has been happening since last one year. So I want to know is this normal? Because previously it was over from 3 to 4 days.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Infertility
My wife is having stomach pain and pain in uterus. She has gone through ultrasound, which 1st shows she is having cist in her uterous. But the second ultrasound (at difference centre) has told that she is having subserious fibroids of 18 mm and the doctor has told to conceive a baby so that fibroids can be operated at the time of delivery of baby. Is it right way to get treatment of fibroids? further, the doctor of the 2nd ultrasound centre, who has turned previous ultrasound report from cist to fibroids, was cought in scam in recent disclosure by news tv channel. What should I do?
1. Metabolic syndrome — a combination of increased blood pressure, elevated blood glucose and triglycerides — has a greater impact on women than men.
2. Mental stress and depression affect women's hearts more than they do men's.
3. Smoking is much worse for women than men.
4. A low level of estrogen before menopause is a significant risk factor for developing microvascular disease.
5. Though women will often have some chest pain or discomfort, it may not be the most prominent symptom. Diffuse plaques build-up and diseased smaller arteries are two reasons why symptoms can be different in women.
6. In addition to chest pain, pressure or discomfort, signs and symptoms of heart attack in women include: Neck, shoulder, upper back or abdominal discomfort, Shortness of breath, Nausea or vomiting, Sweating, Light-headedness or dizziness and unusual fatigue.
7. Endothelial dysfunction is more common in women. In this the lining of the artery does not expand (dilate) properly to boost blood flow during activity, which increases the risk of coronary artery spasm and sudden death.
8. WISE study results suggest that the commonly used treatments for coronary artery disease — angioplasty and stenting — are not the best option for women with more diffuse plaques.
9. Typical tests for coronary artery disease — angiogram, treadmill testing and others — are not reliable in women.
10. The WISE study showed that in some women, plaques accumulate as an evenly spread layer along artery walls, which is not visible using traditional testing methods.
भोजन का सम्यक पचन हो गया यह कैसे ज्ञात होगा?
उद्गारशुद्धिरुत्साहो वेगोत्सर्गो यथोचितहः। लघुता क्षुत्पिपासा च जीर्णाहारस्य लक्षणम्॥
- यो.२. अजीर्ण/५४
शुद्ध डकार आना
कार्य में उत्साह
मलमूत्र की उचित प्रवृति
शरीर में लघुता - हलका पन
अच्छी भूख और प्यास लगना
यह आहार के सम्यक पचने के लक्षण है।
Udgaara shuddhi: pure belchings (if the food is digested properly the belching should be clear and should not carry the taste or smell of the food.)
Utsaha: feeling of enthusiasm, energetic, spirited
Yathochita vegotsarga: proper and timely voiding of stools and urine
Laghutaa: lightness of the body
Kshut pipasa: timely feeling of hunger and thirst.
Are the symptoms of properly digested food.
यदि भोजन का सम्यक पाचन नहीं हुआ है तदपि कोई भोजन करता है तो क्या होता है? - अजीर्ण, आम, मंदाग्नि
सर्वेपि रोगाः मन्दाग्नौ।
सर्व रोगों का मूल मंद अग्नि ही है।