Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sujatha GYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor this is jansi 19 years old and my periods were not regular from 5 months onwards my periods did not got last month periods got but only very less bleed I did not done any mistake and I am unmarried but also checked HCG test it is negative so tell doctor please what to do why I did not got for 5 month what It would may be there is any problem will be ha.
Hi sir, I had sex with my wife today that is 3 days before her periods, and I ejaculated inside her, are there any chances that she become pregnant and we are planning for children later as we are newly married.
Infertility: Causes and Treatment
Hello friends I am dr bhavna mittal , I am an infertility and ivf specialist . I am running my own ivf centre by the name of shivam IVF and infertility in east delhi . The problem of infertility is huge almost 10 – 15 % of married couples suffer from infertility , so what is this infertility if any married couple has been trying to get pregnant for more than a year and they have not succeeded that means they have some kind of fertility issues and we level them as infertile . the chance of normal conception in any married couple in a month is around 3% , so there’s a chance that over 12 months 90% of the couples who don’t have any problem would conceive . the remaining 10% are sub fertile that means they require further investigations . you yourself or many of your friends , family members may be suffering from this problem and you can guide them that you do need further help . this is the time that you should visit a infertility specialist .
The first visit is the foremost important visit in a infertility problem both the partners husband and wife should be visiting the doctor together that is the time that the doctor will ask your problem go into details of your history regarding your menses your sexual life and other things . there after the doctor might advice you some test related to ultra sound semen analysis some hormonal test tube test and test to rule out infections . now depending on what the problem comes out the further treatment will be done . sometimes the treatment may be as simple as giving a hormonal tablet and that might solve the problem or sometimes the treatment may be more expensive if you have a tubal block and you need further treatment like ivf . the range of treatment available nowadays is vast so there is a treatment for every problem . every couple has the dream of having a child there own natural genetic child and today science has the means to make that dream come true .
the treatments which are done are in the form of hormonal tablets given to induce ovulation , ultra sound follicular monitoring and thereafter timed intercourse to conceive the other treatments which are done are iui ie. The husbands semen is taken washed and inserted into the ladies tract . also some higher treatments like ivf may be required for couples who have either long stranding unexplained infertility severe hormonal problems or severe problems in the male partner or bilateral tubal block . some times you may require surgery suppose you have a small cist or a fibroid coming the way of pregnancy you may require even surgery for that so the doctor will advise you accordingly also some party require third party options like taking semen of another person donor semen or taking the eggs of another person . apart from these medical treatments there are certain things which are important gets ignored that is lifestyle .
The basic reason why people are landing up by infertility today is because of poor lifestyle changing social values delayed age at marriage delayed child baring more focus on career less focus on completing family . even if you are health conscious directly or indirectly you are consuming chemicals in form of pollution environmental pollution pesticides coated with our vegetables foods so all of us are consuming chemicals and pesticides indirectly and this is having an impact on our whole body including our eggs and sperms . one should deliberately try and have a healthy lifestyle if you wanting to conceive your daily routine should include at least 20- 30 mins exercise in fresh air that is god for both the partners husbands and wife the diet should also be healthy less consumption of junk food and outside food more of natural things with antioxidants like fruits vegetables soups and salads should be taken also if you are consuming any harmful thing like smoking alcohol tobacco any kind of gym medicines Ayurvedic medicines of which you are not sure of the content and the affect that should be discontinued also one should seek help timely because as the age advances the chances of conception goes down .
Friends this problem is there this problem of infertility is increasing but yes as much the problem is there prevention is important and cure is also there . so please if you yourself suffer from this problem or if any of your friend suffer from this problem please guide them to take further help a specialist can definitely make you realize your dream . so friends I am available on lybrate if have any queries any questions please feel free to post them lybrate and I would be happy to get back to you thank you
Sir maine 13 sept ko apni girlfriend ke saath relation aage badhaya but mujhe lagta hai ki me discharge ho gya to ab kya uske preganancy ka kaise pta chalega aur hum kaise iss pregnancy ko rok sakte h any pills ka use kar k jo aage k liye b problem na kare please sir give suggestion for this problem.
Almost 8 out of 10 individuals have low back pain eventually in life. It is one of the top reasons people look for medical treatment. It is likewise the number one reported reason for acupuncture therapy.
Acupuncture started in China over 2,500 years back. It includes inserting slim needles at specific points on the body. As per traditional Chinese practices, the body has more than 2,000 of these points. They are associated by pathways or meridians, which make a stream of energy called Qi (pronounced "chee").
The impacts originate from the centre of our nervous system. Release of chemicals into the muscles, spinal rope, and cerebrum is then triggered.
- To begin with, your acupuncturist will get some information about your medical history. This will help him in exploring the various trouble giving points as avoiding those that may lead to an aggravation of the problem. Also, with this information, the acupuncturist will also be able to arrive at the exact treatment that will suit your body and system, as well as the symptoms that you may be experiencing.
- He or she will then examine your tongue's shape, shading, and covering, feel your heartbeat, and perhaps play out some extra physical examinations depending upon your health. This helps in understanding the various patterns related to sleep, exercise, diet and digestion. In keeping with these findings, the acupuncturist will then home in on the exact points that require treatment.
- Keeping the aforementioned in mind, he/she will then appoint the appropriate treatment plan to address your specific condition.
- To start the needle therapy treatment, you lay easily on a treatment table while exact acupoints are determined on different points of your back.
- Lastly, the fine needles are then tenderly set. The needles are usually sterilised and new before they are inserted.
Benefits for back pain:
- It enhances the body's self-healing process by stimulating the acupuncture points.
- Releases your body from chronic pain and specifically helps the lumbar region in better balance so that back pain is avoided.
- This method warms the body and creates a more congenial environment for pain free good health.
- Protects it against pathogens.
- Contains natural liquids. Changes those liquids into other usable types of energy for the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves sleep.
- Improves the digestive framework.
- Gives you a sense of well-being
Apart from infrequent throbbing and soreness at the acupoints, there are no such side effects if you visit an established acupuncturist. If practiced by an experienced acupuncturist, the technique is highly effective and beneficial. Additionally, acupuncture is the safest therapy for back pain.
Individuals suffering from continuous back pain have observed needle therapy to be useful. Numerous Pain Clinics now utilize needle therapy as a standard treatment.
My wife and we both are planning for pregnancy but how should I do pls tell me what is the sex cycle.
My wife is pregnant with 5 months and we want to visit this hospital for checkup. So I want to know that which day and what timing doctors are available for gynaecologist. Thank you.
For pregnancy, Her periods end on 7 Aug and we do intercourse with foreplay on 12-13-14 Aug continue. Then any chances to get pregnant?
I had my first pregnancy thru IUI (i had renal stone) Stone is still there but no pain. How safe it is to have another pregnancy with renal stone.
My gf took unwanted 72 after unprotected sex within an hour. Now she has pain an cramp in stomach and in vagina and white thick fluids coming from her vagina, Is this normal or she is pregnant?
Hello Dr. I had sex with a prostate in October 2015 (condom uses) condom did not break she has a open sore blood in her vagina and she touched the sore in her finger before the sex and during the sex her nail stretch in my chest by same hand how much chance I have getting HIV.
I am 5months pregnant. L am always scared while doing sex. Can sex be done during pregnancy or. Is it safe or not. Does it cause any harm to the baby. Is there any precaution in the posture while doing sex. Please suggest. No.
The word 'surgery' is often dreaded by most patients. Be it an invasive oral surgery or a keyhole gallbladder surgery, it does not evoke a ready 'yes' in most patients. There are too many patients who are ready to be on long-term medications if they could to avoid the surgery and its complications. While there could be swelling, bruising, tingling and many other symptoms, the one feared by most is the postoperative pain. What happens after the effect of the anesthetic wears off can leave many patients in a very anxious and fearful state. The trick is to prepare oneself not just for the surgery but for the after effects.
Before the surgery, a detailed discussion with the doctor on the following is very important:
- List of medications: Complete list of medications include supplements so that the medications used during and after surgery to avoid any potential drug interactions
- Type and severity of the pain: This will help you anticipate and be prepared for the pain after the surgery.
- Pain tolerance/threshold: Letting your doctor know your tolerance levels can help them prescribe an appropriate pain killer
After the surgery, the following are some ways to cope with the pain:
- Pain killers - Don't wait for the anesthesia effect to completely wear out. Take the painkiller much before the pain starts so that the onset of pain is delayed or nullified. For severe cases, opioids may be used to manage immediate postoperative pain. However, in most cases, non-steroidal anti-inflammatories like ibuprofen are used. They may also be used up to a few days after surgery to ease the pain and inflammation, depending on the type of surgery.
- Topical creams/lotions - In cases involving skin incisions, these help reduce the pain in the skin along the incision.
- Compression stockings - In addition to reducing blood clot, they also reduce pain in the legs.
- Physiotherapy - If there is a joint involved, doing physiotherapy after surgery is extremely beneficial. In addition to reducing pain, they also help improve mobility.
- Sleep - Sufficient sleep (more than you normally would) promotes healing and helps your ability to cope with the pain.
- Heating pads and ice packs - If these are your regular remedies for pain, feel free to use them even in postsurgical pains.
- Reduce Stress - This will help you cope better with the pain and heal faster.
A given patient and a given surgery are a unique combination. No two patients will react the same way to a particular surgery. Postsurgical pain can be managed very effectively with a little planning.