Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sujatha DeviYour feedback matters!
If a person met with an accident he is in coma stage he is on the road what should the public should do at that time.
Sir my uncle facing severe burping problem during whole day since 6 months, no other problem (no discomfort, no abdo pain, no fever. Already consults with 2-3 doctors but no relief yet.
I think I have micropenis problem. I have 1.5" during flaccid state and 2" when effected. Is this a problem? Should I start taking some hormones?
Hello Pls suggest how she gain weight as her weight is very less. She suffer with likoria and constipation since last 7-10 year. She take many medicine for same but relief only till she took medicine. After that condition remain same.
I am 21 year old male and belongs to poor family. I have been suffering from Urticaria since 1 year. Which medicine will be better homeopathic or alopathic. Also suggest some medicine and Precaution. Some online doctors said it can not be cured completely but can be minimized. Is any doctor who take guarantee of curing it. I also suffered from Jaundice, chickenpox, smallpox and nightfall several time. Now I feel I will die soon. What should I do? Does my life destroyed?
I am getting ear pain from last two days. I have a habit that listening the songs using headphones.What can i do?
I am 20 years old My penis was small size but erection time or large size I am daily masturbate in 7 years Body is alright but penis size only for my problem I am daily workout excresice and yoga Pls tips in large size penis and stop masturbate doctor.
My father is having heart problem. Angiography shows no blockage. Doctor diagnosed that heart muscles have hardened. He has regular chest pain and swelling in lower parts of legs and feet. Please advise.
I masturbate 4-5 times in a day. It's good or bad for my health? Can you suggest me how I avoid the this?
I have chicken poox marks on my face how these can be cured?(i was suffering from chicken pox last month)
Hi m Shaziya from Bangalore I have a severe headache from long time Been to doctor they say nothing is serious. But I cannot express the pain how I feel kindly help me Or just give me what kind of head ache is this. So that I can follow. I'm out of sinus pblm.
I am having problem in sleep from 1 mnth can you please provide me the steps to overcome this illness.
I am 54 yrs male. How to prevent low back pain due to gas. What is the medication to take? I am a diabetic since 1 year. I am taking isril m1 tab once a day before food.
I haven't been able to sleep since 1 week and I am having a severe headache and neck pain so much, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me! sir.
Diabetes is not an isolated disease but a syndrome. It brings with it a host of issues, affecting almost all organs, and that is the reason it is a dreaded issue. Diabetes is the result of chronic inflammation and this inflammation gradually spreads to all other organs. One of the main organs adversely affected is the kidneys. The kidneys are essential filtration agents, and impaired kidney function can have a series of bad effects on the body.
The good news is that not everybody with diabetes will have diabetic nephropathy. However, risk factors for developing diabetic nephropathy are:
- Severe, uncontrolled diabetes
- Family history
- Prior kidney disease, even chronic infection
- Race or ethnicity (native Americans, African Americans, etc.)
- Preexisting hypertension or high cholesterol levels
If you have these risk factors, then all efforts should be aimed at keeping blood sugar at highly optimal level. Once it reaches beyond a certain level, it is very difficult to get it under control.
There would be no symptoms in the initial stages
- If you suspect that increased sugar levels could be damaging the kidneys, it is imperative to do renal functions annually to test for onset of kidney malfunction
- There could be swelling of the feet and ankles
- Urine tests may indicate increased levels of protein in the body (serum albumin in particular)
The idea is to arrest or stop damage to the kidneys.
- Reduce and maintain blood pressure within the recommended levels. This will depend on the age and overall health status. Using angiotensin converting enzymes or angiotensin receptor blockers is the most effective way to control hypertension and related kidney damage
- Keeping blood sugar within the recommended levels helps reduce or stop damage to the blood vessels in the kidneys and thereby, prevent progression
- Maintain optimal levels of cholesterol, as this only adds to hypertension, which further worsens kidney function.
- Eat a heart-healthy diet and exercise regularly. It is a vicious cycle with components including hypertension, high sugar levels, increased heart disease, which all only continues in a circle nonstop. Breaking this cyclical trend is very important.
- Diet should not be too rich in protein, as the kidney function is impaired and may not be able to handle too much protein. Talk to a nutritionist as to how much protein is required and follow it strictly.
- Reduce salt levels in the diet, and strictly do not add extra salt onto your plate
- If you are a smoker, this is a great reason to quit, as it affects all the above conditions.
- Maintain weight under optimal levels.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist..