Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sujatha ChandrasekarYour feedback matters!
Sex is an art or game where practice and childishness help a lot says Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad
Lots of men think that women are interested in only size and timing (Just as Pak is India-centric,men are just penicentric). This increases fear of performance and hence ED or Premature ejaculation has become so common. Women are interested more in foreplay or romance and also caring, love talk or patting and fun. Sex should happen and it is not something to be done. Also men unnnecessarily hit the gym in toning and weight gain which further decreases the flexibililty. Copying the porn with oral or kissing further increases the over-excitability and ED. Smoking, tobacco or alcohol or excess beverages or spices also causes severe ED or PE. So just sit with a sexologist and change your life by understanding the art and game of sex, says eminent sexologist of India, Dr Vaibhav Lunkad
Avoid unnecessary accumulation of water and waste. This will be a breeding place for larvae of aedes and anopheles mosquito. Also if one has high grade fever with swings along with bodyache then one should avoid taking self medication and should visit a doctor. Similarly cough, cold with fever and headache should warrant urgent visit to a doctor as it can be a early presentation of influenza. It is always safe to receive a single shot of flu vaccine in this season. Prevention is a always better than cure.
I am a 19 year old female and I am suffering with heavy stomach pain during the time of periods. what is my remedy to get rid of this pain.
She has white bleeding and she fearing that she has pregnancy. Is it real that she has coming pregnant.
My gf was supposed to have periods yesterday, her due date was 26 june, and her last periods started on 29 may and ended on 4th june. We last had protected sex on 15 June, and wen we had next sex on 22nd june, then the first round was okay, but in the second round after wiping my penis and changing the condom tore during intercourse, but I did not ejaculate and pulled out as soon as I released. Now she complains of having bad cramps and pains in her stomach and has pain near the appendix last night and had chest pain a few days ago. Today she said she has pimple in her nose and pimple like (fulsi) on her stomach. Please help, what could it be? Is there any pregnancy chances? We r extremely stressed about it.
Hello Doc, I am 19 years old. I had a protected sex with my boyfriend today morning approx. We had sex before were he used condom but it got break. I had a emergency pills after 3 hrs so that time I was safe. This time We had a sex and he was more protective this time. He used 3 condoms at a time and when he understand that his sperms are getting out he immediately stopped inter-coursing. I didn't have a pills later. I was not eating for 3 days 2 days before our sex. Now my problem is I'm losing my consciousness after few hours. I sugar, I had good amount of food, but still I'm losing my consciousness. I want your suggestion what is it all about. And is it OK or it is a serious issue.
I am having period irregular due to thyroid. Having tablet for thyroid prescribed by doctor. Any option that make my period regular.
Hi I missed my periods by 20 days and my periods are regular this is the first time I missed my period, on 14th sept I have taken ipill and on 15th sept I have taken unwanted 72 and my period date was 23 sept and today is 12 oct and I am not getting periods yet and I have taken home pregnancy test twice which was negative could you please tell me what may the reason of not having periods yet?
Kissing has several benefits than it may seem, sure, it feels great, but apart from that, it also lowers your blood pressure. It further releases epinephrine hormone into your blood which allows your heart to pump blood faster and hence reduces the amount of the bad cholesterol. Here are a few reasons as to why you must grab the person you love and kiss him or her as soon as possible:
- It helps reduce your blood pressure: Kissing dilates the blood vessels and this can in turn help reduce the levels of your blood pressure.
- Relieves headache and cramps: The dilatation effect on the blood vessels seems to have a pronounced effect in relieving pain. This includes headaches and cramps from menstrual pain.
- Fights cavities: The saliva production in your mouth increases when you kiss. The excess saliva production helps to wash away the germs and plaque that accumulate in your mouth over a period of time. On the contrary, the cavity forming germs can also be transmitted from the mouth of one person to the other.
- Helps by releasing your happy hormones: Kissing helps release a cocktail of hormones such as dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin that are responsible for giving you a happy high. It is not just the sense of happiness you get from it, but also the hormones released can help strengthen the bond with your partner. Your lips have a dense connection of nerve endings which elevate the sense of pleasure in a person.
- Burn calories: Does it substitute for a 2 mile jog? No. But studies have shown that a good session of intense kissing can help burn up to about 8 to 16 calories.
- Boosts your self-esteem: Research has shown that people who leave home with a good bye kiss are more likely to work better and be in a good mood for the entire day. It could be because of the sense of feeling loved and cared for that makes one happy. A kiss can boost your self-esteem and even make you more productive at work.
- Tones the muscles of your face: Kissing involves the muscles present in your face and jaw line. A vigorous smooch can allow those muscles to act up and shape them in the process.
- Check out the compatibility with your partner: Kissing can be an important factor to measure the initial attraction of a person. This could be so important that it is often noticed that if the first kiss is not up to the mark, it can be a great turn off. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
For vaginal irritation, showed to gyane and she wrote a medicine" augmenting 625 mg" which she said to take after urine test. I don't think I have a urine infection, can this medicine be taken for normal vaginal irritation.
I am 30 years old female and I am not getting periods regularly and now from past few months it has been stopped completely, I am getting left side stomach ache above uterus and bodyaches for every month menses cycle but no bleeding only white discharge is coming out due to which I am feeling sluggish and weakness like no energy in the body, exhausted and inactive. Eventhough I am consuming timely meals and nutritious food why am I feeling low and performing every daily routine activity very slowly? why my breast size is getting larger and uncomfortable? I am finding it very hard to live a healthy and active life. Also my lower body is loosing weight and upper portion is gaining weight vice versa? need suggestions on how do I overcome these problems and get an idle weight and body structure which suits my personality? how should I stop severe hairfall? due to which I am going through a lot of stress by wanting to understand proper treatments and medication for all these issues. Also suggest how to get rid of double chin and puffiness/dark circles on the eyes. I would appreciate doctors advices to be much more precised and understand-able post which I can work on their instructions to gauge satisfying improvement and desired positive resuts. Thanks to all the doctors for patiently reading my problems and providing better solutions on the same, hereby waiting for genuine responses.
I took abortion tablets in april 1st week we took this decision as we are not yet settled with a good job still I have bleeding and mild stomachache can I know the reason or treatment.?
Why my periods are delayed by 18 days. And im not sexually active. Masturbation is also rare. Im 19 years old. please tell me why it is delayed. Never happened like this before. I should have got on 19 march.
Hi, I am 25 years old girl. I was in a relation. The guy who loved me a lot. I cannot imagine my life without him. We also had physical relation. But now he got married with another girl. Due to this I feel very depress. What should I do? Will my future husband know about my past? As I belong to sikh family no one will accept it. I will not tell to him about my past. Is there any technique instead of surgery to gain virginity again. Or any excuse which I can give to my future husband.
Ma'am, my friend of age 20 have some problems with periods. The hasn't got regular periods. After consulting a doctor she is now getting periods regularly since last 2 months. But this month when the time of period comes the flow of the unmatured egg is irregular and it is not like the normal. Also the amount of the blood is less. Some black bloody thing is coming out and it is now continued for 12 days. She is now not taking any type of alopethic medicine. She is just taking Ashokarist. Please help her ma'am by consulting and showing the right way what to do for it?
Breathe in and breathe out, is an involuntary continuous action through which the human body receives the oxygen it requires for proper functiong. Without oxygen, our entire circulatory system would collapse. However, with the amount of pollutants present in the air today, the air we breathe is not as pure as it should be. Instead of breathing in oxygen, we’re breathing in harmful gases like carbon monoxide and sulphur dioxide along with particulate matter. Prolonged exposure to pollutants like this can seriously endanger our health and well-being. Air pollution spreads easily and the only way to protect oneself from it is by creating a barrier that filters the air we breathe in.
And, for this reason it is advisable that one should wear a respirator or mask. When wearing a mask or respirator the most important part is to ensure that it seals your nose and mouth effectively. Otherwise, pollutants can enter through the gaps and contaminate the filtered air. But how should one decide, which type of mask is suitable for them and for that we need to understand what all masks are available.
Respiratory masks can be grouped into three categories:
- Simple flat masks as worn by doctors while operating
- Highly beneficial where there is heavy particulate matter density in the air as they are effectve at filtering out particulate matter
- Does not offer protection against harmful chemicals
- It is a good idea to wear these masks while travelling through dusty zones or when caught in a storm
- Offer protection only for a limited time
- Cannot bot be reused
- Cost around few hundred rupees
- Respirators have similar structure as that of surgical masks
- They fit the face better that surgical mask
- Have filters installed and protection against particulate matter and against certain gases and chemicals
- For better protection, they should be washed regularly against harmful fumes and particulate matter encountered
- Should be used while travelling through heavy traffic zones and while working in construction zones
- Ideal way to to protect yourself
- Cost around few hundred to thousand rupees, based on thier quality and brand
- Gas masks are often worn in chemical laboratories
- Special replaceable filters offer full protection against, both particulate matter and harmful chemicals
- Basic mask costs around 1000 rupees and higher based on quality and brand
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.