Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sujatha Chandrasekar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sujatha ChandrasekarYour feedback matters!
Most couples who get married intend to go the family route sooner or later. However, for those who have been trying sexual intercourse for more than 6 months without any contraceptive aids and still have not succeeded in having a baby, the underlying cause may be infertility in one or both partners. Infertility affects up to 15% of couples trying to conceive and have a baby.
Infertility, in medical terms, refers to a person’s biological inability to contribute to conception. There are many biological causes that may make this happen, some of which can be medically corrected.
The Homeopathic Approach to Treat Infertility:
The homeopathic approach towards the management of health problems is constitutional. The treatment takes into account the presenting complaints - the symptoms - along with the unique physical, mental and genetic make-up that individualizes a person. Homeopathic medicines act at the roots of all ailments. They can rectify deviations of the hormonal system and get them back to normalcy. The simple homeopathic procedure effectively and efficiently avoids complicated procedures that follow the common treatments of infertility. More specifically, the complete hormonal harmony greatly increases the chances of conception without the harmful and/or painful side effects of medications, devices and invasive procedures. The biggest advantage of homeopathic treatment is that even after the treatment, the high sperm count is maintained. The medicines involved are easy to take, since there are only sweet pills and drops.
The homeopath plans the medication separately for every individual, by understanding his or her physical, as well as emotional and mental or spiritual imbalances. That is why this system becomes an excellent option for those seeking help with this issue, as it addresses health on a deep holistic level. The homeopath carefully prescribes the medicine that works on the real cause of infertility, along with other symptoms like any type of pain, stress, etc.
There are no prerequisites to start a homeopathy treatment for infertility. Anyone who just came to know about their infertility problem or those who have tried other infertility treatments without any results can consult a homeopath. Homeopathy medicines can also be used with other treatment methods, but the homeopath should be informed about it to prevent any interfering actions.
Final Tips For Infertility Treatments Using Homeopathy:
Homeopathy therapy works on male and female infertility in following way:
- It regulates and balances the body’s hormones, menstrual cycle and enhances the ovulation process in females.
- In males, it helps to increase the sperm count, their mobility and also their morphology by naturally stimulating the body.
- It helps with emotional blockages, disturbances and ambiguous thought processes that may affect fertility.
- It helps with the stress, anxiety and depression problems for those who are trying to conceive.
- It also helps in curing the side-effects of various other fertility treatments.
The homeopathic treatment for infertility is strictly individualistic. Whatever the reason that the patient opts for homeopathy, the treatment should be supported by a healthy diet and proper lifestyle, like avoiding alcohol and smoking. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
Hi doctor, I am 10th week pregnant my doctor suggested me to use miprogen 100 vaginal tabs is it safe to use?
Lymphogranuloma venereum (LGV) is a STD caused by the three different types of the “Chlamydia trachomatis” bacterium. LGV is generally a disease of the lymphatic system. It is characterized by small, asymptomatic skin lesions along the pelvis or groin region. It has been noticed that men are more prone to this than women.
What are the symptoms of lymphogranuloma venereum?
The symptoms may start within a few days or months after coming in contact with the bacteria. Some of the common symptoms are:
1. Pain during bowel movement
2. The growth of small painless sores in the genital area
3. Your skin might swell and turn red.
4. There can be drainage from the lymph nodes in the groin.
5. Blood and puss may pass from the rectum as well
What are the possible complications related to lymphogranuloma venereum?
1) The patient may have brain inflammation although this is very rare
2) The patient may suffer from infection in joints, eyes, heart, and liver
3) The rectum may get narrower and scary
4) There may be long-term swelling and inflammation of the genitals
How can you diagnose lymphogranuloma venereum?
1. Generally, doctors suspect lymphogranuloma venereum when the patient is suffering from genital ulcers, swollen lymph nodes and proctitis (inflammation of the rectum and anus).
2. Rectal specimens, genital lesions, and lymph node specimens are taken to test for Chlamydia trachomatis. This is detected by culture, nucleic acid detection, and direct immunofluorescence tests.
What are the treatments available for lymphogranuloma venereum?
People with LGV must be treated with antibiotics and drainage of the bulbous growths may also be necessary for symptomatic relief. Generally, two antibiotics are used to treat such patients:
1. Doxycycline, may be used to treat patients who are not pregnant.
2. Erythromycin is used in other cases and especially for women who are pregnant.
HIV positive patients and HIV-negative patients are treated in the same way. However, HIV patients may have to continue the treatment for a longer period of time due to the compromised immune system. The patients have to abstain from sexual activity till the completion of the antibiotic dose. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am a 20 years old female. I am engaged to be married. My fianc? And I had unprotected sex on 15/11/15. My last period was on 18/10/15. I took an ipill within an hour of unprotected sex. Are there any chances I might get pregnant? I know the best way to avoid pregnancy is to avoid unprotected sex. We will be careful in the future, but as of now are there any measures I can take to avoid getting pregnant. What are the signs I should look out for?
Sir, I had marriage 3 months ago but my wife is not pregnant in three months please help me I am worried for that matter.
Homeopathic treatment is recommended because it not only can lower and stabilize blood pressure, it also has a positive effect on overall health. Consult for treatment - Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic